Sign in to follow this  
pmasher

Known Issue: Monthly Mission Bug & Reward Incoming [10/15/15]

In-game currencies (wyvern tokens, gold), other than gems, have never been refundable. TE was asked multiple times and an answer was always strong "No."

It is not a big deal anyway. Wyvern Tokens will come, don't you worry.

Im not asking for a refund. Im asking them to restore my progress... I spent 2 weeks playing for hours to even get where i was . Now i have to start over.

Plus, when u submit a bug they ask for a last valid data. I had more than now required skeletons, have to start again from 0.

- "Dude, i've an idea, we gonna make a game, but don't make save, or we gonna make save, but don't use em".

- "Maaaan u're a genius"

M. Night Shyamalan twist ending - the hardest part of completing the monthly is logging in to the server.

Hello, I did the montlhy quest before you cut the requirments in half and I got my reward, and then the monthly dissapeared. I log in a day after and I had the monthly quest again but this time it was cut in half, I decided to do it again and I didn't get any tokens for it nor did I get the pet again which is okay, I just wanted the tokens. I'm kinda bummed that I had to waste all that time grinding incursion maps and skeletons just to get nothing in reward.

@JUNIOR MAFIA quote:

Hello, I did the montlhy quest before you cut the requirments in half and I got my reward, and then the monthly dissapeared. I log in a day after and I had the monthly quest again but this time it was cut in half, I decided to do it again and I didn't get any tokens for it nor did I get the pet again which is okay, I just wanted the tokens. I'm kinda bummed that I had to waste all that time grinding incursion maps and skeletons just to get nothing in reward.

Use ur brain, u hoped it was a bug, it was not, enjoy lost time.

I almost finished the Nightmare quest, but now it wants me to kill 75 skeletons... WTF! The requirement was 35, and all I need was 1 more incursion quest.

@Colonel Rambo quote:

@JUNIOR MAFIA quote:

Use ur brain, u hoped it was a bug, it was not, enjoy lost time.

Yeah my brain said do the quest again. It doesnt make any sense for it to be there once I've completed it.
I'm looking at the quest now and it says I have to kill 75 skeletons again ?

@Professor_Valconian quote:

Arkaeron

If you completed the requirements you should also have the pet now. You will get another one on the 27th. Look in your inventory bags ... you should see a special egg to hatch.

True man, thnks it has the same skin than madwik egg

Hi. I wondered, I completed the monthly mission " oh the grind" got the egg, all happy like it was cristmas (bad ass looking bear ) opened and the dissapointement- launcher says " Insane psyhical attack" 202 on lvl 10 realy, thats not insane at all my powerful imp had more, i know stats are random but c`mon 202 realy. The dissapointement is strong with this one :)

@DemonUnicornLV quote:

Hi. I wondered, I completed the monthly mission " oh the grind" got the egg, all happy like it was cristmas (bad ass looking bear ) opened and the dissapointement- launcher says " Insane psyhical attack" 202 on lvl 10 realy, thats not insane at all my powerful imp had more, i know stats are random but c`mon 202 realy. The dissapointement is strong with this one :)

You're not accounting for it's Attack Rate and Hits Per Attack, in other words, it's DPS. Although admittedly, all pet's are weak outside of their abilities.

Also, you can reroll it's stats if you want it to be stronger.

@Faysumi quote:
@DemonUnicornLV quote:

You're not accounting for it's Attack Rate and Hits Per Attack, in other words, it's DPS. Although admittedly, all pet's are weak outside of their abilities.

Also, you can reroll it's stats if you want it to be stronger.

Yes, on that I will agree with you i get 1281 DPS max but still it was a little disapointing but i can bear with it squire_small.png

@pmasher quote:
  • Everyone who unlocks the October Monthly Mission before October 27th 12:00 AM EDT will receive the monthly pet, Bearkira, in their mailbox with the release of Ascension: Part II.

I'm still confused since I didn't get a Bearkira with the release of todays patch. Did we have to complete the monthly before the bug appeared or did we just have to beat the campaign and be able to do the quest?

@Thalios Damotil quote:

@pmasher quote:
  • Everyone who unlocks the October Monthly Mission before October 27th 12:00 AM EDT will receive the monthly pet, Bearkira, in their mailbox with the release of Ascension: Part II.

I'm still confused since I didn't get a Bearkira with the release of todays patch. Did we have to complete the monthly before the bug appeared or did we just have to beat the campaign and be able to do the quest?

The intent is explicitly clarified about halfway down the first page.  If you could see the monthly quest in game then you should receive the pet with today's patch regardless of whether you completed the quest.  If you haven't received the pet then it is either a bug or you where lied to.

I just logged in to finish my monthly which was 98% done ( i was missing 2 special skeleton) and according to my QUest Log: Check back later for more - Complete the campaign to unlock monthly missions - Come back tomorrow for a new daily mission.

MOre than 20 hours passed since I played, so I know that I should have dailies. Im NM4 Huntress farmer, so no, I already finished campaign this not the problem in here. 

I dont really care about the pet itself, but the tokens which are hard to come by. Mailbox and inventory is empty as well. 

Thanks for help in advance.

@pmasher quote:

Greetings Defenders,

Right now there is a bug that will reset your monthly mission quest upon random loading of a Social Tavern. We're actively working on fixing this bug, but it's a nasty one that's persisted for a while now. Before today's patch this bug was extremely rare, but something about today's patch has increased the bug's velocity significantly. Luckily, with the influx of reports coming in, we'll probably be able to fix it once and for all soon (TM).

In the meantime, everyone who has unlocked the October Monthly Mission before October 27th 12:00 AM EDT will receive the monthly pet, Bearkira, in their mailbox with the release of Ascension: Part II. We will also be significantly lowering the requirements of the monthly mission once we fix the bug, so you have an additional opportunity to gain the pet and the token rewards before the end of the month.

TL;DR:

• Once we fix the bug, we'll be significantly lowering the requirements of the monthly mission, so you'll have an additional opportunity to gain the pet and the token rewards before the end of the month. 

@pmasher quote:

Answers:

1. Unlocking the mission, is just another way of saying you've beaten the campaign (Betsy) and can complete Monthly Missions now. Sorry for the confusion. So @[FF'A] Anomaly, you'll certainly get it!
  2. Everyone who has unlocked Monthly Missions will get the pet, Bearkira. Once we fix the bug, it will be significantly easier to get the tokens and the pet again, with the reduced mission requirements. Additionally, HINT: The Grave Danger Event with Ascension: Part II is gonna help too ;).

Hate that it's a lot of quoted text. But quoting in the first post "so you have an additional opportunity to gain the pet" and the second post "Once we fix the bug, it will be significantly easier to get the tokens and the pet again" all lead me to believe that yes in fact you will be able to get two pets this month. Even if it wasn't intended there's no denying that this couldn't be inferred from those posts. So I admit that I was disappointed upon logging in today to not have a Bearkira Egg in my mailbox.  I did complete the monthly this month already by just playing the game in general, but I was looking forward at an additional roll at an attack type on the Bearkira (not the happiest I got Earth Damage but what can you do).

Now I don't know if the Eggs have not been mailed out yet, or that I'm just not going to receive a second one but it is disappointing as I was led to believe that I could get another one. Do I need another one? No, not exactly I have plenty of pets leveled for my characters. But it doesn't mean I didn't want to see what attack type I could have received.

Thanks.

@AnonMatt quote:

@pmasher quote:

Greetings Defenders,

Right now there is a bug that will reset your monthly mission quest upon random loading of a Social Tavern. We're actively working on fixing this bug, but it's a nasty one that's persisted for a while now. Before today's patch this bug was extremely rare, but something about today's patch has increased the bug's velocity significantly. Luckily, with the influx of reports coming in, we'll probably be able to fix it once and for all soon (TM).

In the meantime, everyone who has unlocked the October Monthly Mission before October 27th 12:00 AM EDT will receive the monthly pet, Bearkira, in their mailbox with the release of Ascension: Part II. We will also be significantly lowering the requirements of the monthly mission once we fix the bug, so you have an additional opportunity to gain the pet and the token rewards before the end of the month.

TL;DR:

• Once we fix the bug, we'll be significantly lowering the requirements of the monthly mission, so you'll have an additional opportunity to gain the pet and the token rewards before the end of the month. 

@pmasher quote:

Answers:

1. Unlocking the mission, is just another way of saying you've beaten the campaign (Betsy) and can complete Monthly Missions now. Sorry for the confusion. So @[FF'A] Anomaly, you'll certainly get it!
  2. Everyone who has unlocked Monthly Missions will get the pet, Bearkira. Once we fix the bug, it will be significantly easier to get the tokens and the pet again, with the reduced mission requirements. Additionally, HINT: The Grave Danger Event with Ascension: Part II is gonna help too ;).

Hate that it's a lot of quoted text. But quoting in the first post "so you have an additional opportunity to gain the pet" and the second post "Once we fix the bug, it will be significantly easier to get the tokens and the pet again" all lead me to believe that yes in fact you will be able to get two pets this month. Even if it wasn't intended there's no denying that this couldn't be inferred from those posts. So I admit that I was disappointed upon logging in today to not have a Bearkira Egg in my mailbox.  I did complete the monthly this month already by just playing the game in general, but I was looking forward at an additional roll at an attack type on the Bearkira (not the happiest I got Earth Damage but what can you do).

Now I don't know if the Eggs have not been mailed out yet, or that I'm just not going to receive a second one but it is disappointing as I was led to believe that I could get another one. Do I need another one? No, not exactly I have plenty of pets leveled for my characters. But it doesn't mean I didn't want to see what attack type I could have received.

Thanks.

I'd like to follow up that when I logged in today I did have a Bearkira awaiting me in my mailbox.

Thank you guys!

oh my :'( , this bug the most thing that pissed me off , if you guys remember the montly quest gives medals and Dragolich pet well i was going to finish it 10 enemies to kill and it reset when i left the game 

before when i was new i didnt know that was a good thing or no 

well i hope to get it 

even if i cant get it ill pay for it to just get it thanks again for this thread