Monthly quest progress got reset

@Seph quote:

it resets once you visit Social Tavern. If you play in a Private Tavern all the time, the quest should not reset =)

Well, I wanted to try Social Tavern for the first time after I finally got lvl 50 and this is what I got - Monthly reset. It's too late for me.
Anyway, I've heard that this problem also occurred in August and September. Does anybody know if they returned the progress after reporting this bug or nothing happened and you just had to do it again?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just encountered the Reset on the progress for my monthly quest.

I guess I'm glad that the bug is so widespread that the pet will be automatic for those who complete the campaign in time.

Not touching DDII until fixed or patch for lower target

EDIT or Private taverns confirmed safe (hoping for this one very soon)

@SGRock quote:

I just encountered the Reset on the progress for my monthly quest.

I guess I'm glad that the bug is so widespread that the pet will be automatic for those who complete the campaign in time.

So everybody who finishes campaign before the end of October gets the pet?

@dudlajz1 quote:Well, I wanted to try Social Tavern for the first time after I finally got lvl 50 and this is what I got - Monthly reset. It's too late for me.

Anyway, I've heard that this problem also occurred in August and September. Does anybody know if they returned the progress after reporting this bug or nothing happened and you just had to do it again?

I have never seen a thread or a comment about them resetting like this one does. Sure, there were some problems with the previous monthly missions, but they nowhere near this serious. Guess you heard some false rumors :)

@dreamanime quote:

I fear to log in :_D

You should be fine as  long as you start a game in a private tavern. SHOULD. That was my case.

However, do not take my word for granted=)

@Seph quote:

@dreamanime quote:

I fear to log in :_D

You should be fine as  long as you start a game in a private tavern. SHOULD. That was my case.

However, do not take my word for granted=)

ty :_D I will try that. I have only 3 Skelletons left and would cry if i lose this too.

Hoping they can fix this, or there's some kind of concession. I was really looking forward to getting the bear and I'm hoping that I won't have to start from scratch with half the time limit.

I was only moderately completed, but it's still a pain. 

Managed to get to 25/75 skeletons, 75/75 legendaries and 12/24 incursions before I was reset.

@RaineExodus quote:

Hoping they can fix this, or there's some kind of concession. I was really looking forward to getting the bear and I'm hoping that I won't have to start from scratch with half the time limit.

I was only moderately completed, but it's still a pain. 

Managed to get to 25/75 skeletons, 75/75 legendaries and 12/24 incursions before I was reset.

You will get your bear at the end of the month now, anyway.

In case you won't do the new - remade - monthly mission after the fix, you will be only missing out on tokens, gold and experience.

@Seph quote:

it resets once you visit Social Tavern. If you play in a Private Tavern all the time, the quest should not reset =)

Decided to risk it and try this for my last three skeleton kills and it worked! THANK YOU! :D

Well that quest needed some adjustements anyways. 75/75 legs but I have just met about 30 Skeleton bosses, which is a bit frustrating

I just logged on to work on my monthly and noticed it reset, very frustrating. I'm not even sure what I had left to work on. :(

I have been reset, how do we go about fixing this bug???

I was at 7/75 skellys

45/75 ledge

25/25 incursions i was looking to finishing this up on my night off and well now it makes no sense to do so, I wish for this to get fixed or restored.

There already is a thread covering this issue and how it is being taken care of. Have patience and you will be rewarded:)