Sign in to follow this  
cheeseburglr

Monthly quest progress got reset

Update - So not only did our monthly reset but EVERY single time you enter a public tavern it resets AGAIN. I just started farming my incursions again, it reset AGAIN.

Done trying to do this till this is fixed

Currently at work, when I last left off I had 25/25 incursions, 75/75 legendary items, and 72/75 special skeleton bosses. I really, really hope when I get home my monthly isn't reset. I worked so hard for this bear pet as I really want it. 

Please fix this issue as it is very annoying and i was looking forward to getting the kira bear pet and now progress reset and ses i have to do the campaign even though i have level 50s 

Same here monthly quest got reset, I just hope that the next time i login, I have all my progress back.

If i have to farm anymore skeletons im going to cry.

Hey, all , please notice this if you want the developer work on this bug, please report bug :

https://docs.google.com/a/trendyent.com/forms/d/1xGzQ6SUlEAdYOMOwcllSPe9Tw2QC4zuMCrGitZZmt-I/viewform

and you will see this there:

- If you experienced a loss of save data, we can possibly restore your data to an older save. But we need to know when the time of your last valid data was. Also, if you are prompted to create a character despite already having characters created, do not create a character. Instead just back out of the create menu or just shut down the game. This may keep your save file from being overwritten.

NOTICE: that is not the support team, it is BUG REPORT! 

IF YOU WANT YOUR PROGRESS BACK, CREATE A TICKET:

https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

im not so hard bashed like others but yeah

10-15 skeletons...75/75 and ca10 incursions

sometimes i log in i dont see the quest..then is see it with 0/0/0 progress...

i have done 2 incurions after this...and it resets every time i log in .....

@[FF'A] Anomaly quote:

Currently at work, when I last left off I had 25/25 incursions, 75/75 legendary items, and 72/75 special skeleton bosses. I really, really hope when I get home my monthly isn't reset. I worked so hard for this bear pet as I really want it. 

I'd recommend not getting online DD for a couple of days until this is all sorted out

happened to me too. it seems that if you go do private by yourself it resets... at least thats when i noticed it. mine got reset as well i have had all week off and have devoted the majority of my time to playing to get that bear and now its reset..... this is ridic if we dont get compensated for it. or at least have my progress returned.  will def sour me towards the game at this point.

@Crispytweek quote:

happened to me too. it seems that if you go do private by yourself it resets... at least thats when i noticed it. mine got reset as well i have had all week off and have devoted the majority of my time to playing to get that bear and now its reset..... this is ridic if we dont get compensated for it. or at least have my progress returned.  will def sour me towards the game at this point.

@[FF'A] Anomaly quote:

Official response from TE: 

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/126476/see-answer 

On the same boat as everyone here.
looks like the monthly mission will have to be extended by another 2 weeks or a month =)

Edit: seems the requirements for the mission completion will be lowered, but no extra time will be given to complete it.

it resets once you visit Social Tavern. If you play in a Private Tavern all the time, the quest should not reset =)