Press options then go to manage party. Hover over the person you want to kick then select kick. It then goes to a vote where on the bottom right of the screen it should show you which button to press for yes or no on the d pad. Does that make sense? 

@RaNgErZ-BERT quote:

Press options then go to manage party. Hover over the person you want to kick then select kick. It then goes to a vote where on the bottom right of the screen it should show you which button to press for yes or no on the d pad. Does that make sense? 

Ok great thanks!  I've always been the one trying to kick someone but I've never had to vote so I didn't know how it worked!

@Decimation quote:

@RaNgErZ-BERT quote:

Ok great thanks!  I've always been the one trying to kick someone but I've never had to vote so I didn't know how it worked!

Hmm... Maybe that's a clue that you're wanting to kick people too often...

@Pashta quote:

@Decimation quote:

@RaNgErZ-BERT quote:

Hmm... Maybe that's a clue that you're wanting to kick people too often...

Nah, I just get sick of joining games where the guy is afk or they suck at building and you know it's going to be a wipe.

I wish you could create your own session rather than always having to join someone else.

To be fair with OP every kick I've had in matches I was the one who initiated it. Bad skill I grin and bare but people just not contributing or going afk I don't tolerate 

@Darkraiku quote:

To be fair with OP every kick I've had in matches I was the one who initiated it. Bad skill I grin and bare but people just not contributing or going afk I don't tolerate 

I don't mind if people afk IF AND ONLY IF the game is going well and could be defended with one or more active defenders.

However, in a close game, i would not tolerate afk.

Constant bit***ng about someome afk just for the sake of complaining or being superior is a form of toxicity and should be avoided. If the game is smooth, let the freeloader stay. Whatever.

I would like if the kick system for this game was tweeked. only allow someone to kick or leave after wave 1. this will give the team a chance to see how it goes before jumping to a conclusion.