Monthly: Teddy Bear NIGHTMARE

havnt saw any thread to this:

25 Inc - i would say around 5 Hours Playtime

75 Legendary - depending where you play i were not that active last 15 days and got 35/75 so i think its possible for everyone (even the people starting with open alpha)

and now:

75 Skeleton - you have to play the 7 waves stuff ... even there its a minimum of 38 maps - if you abort the game at wave 5/7 (no special after that or?) its like 5 maps per hour.

there are 4 special enemies ( big war bear, big healer, big skeleton and guess these big goblins are also count?) asummign you need 150 maps thats 30 hour playtime if you are "avarage" lucky ... can someone from trendy confirm that there is an event at the end of this month that only skel bosses spawn ? like for a week what would be like 3 maps per day  -  would be an ok deal for me (only got 5/75 so 35/7= 5/2 = 2,5 maps per day)?

There have been several complaint posts about this, and we still have no official answer as to whether or not these skeleton bosses will be a constant in the upcoming Halloween features.  

Got mine the other day. Took me about 50 hours starting from a totally clean account. 

Really not as bad as people make it out to be.

@Eat your Donut quote:

Is the bear pet worthy?

Haven't got it yet but I imagine like other Monthly pets it has roughly the same DPS as other Legendaries. Empower stats are always the same anyway so it's just about having an exclusive pet. Whether the ability's any good is for someone to find out.

@Cuddles quote:

Got mine the other day. Took me about 50 hours starting from a totally clean account. 

Really not as bad as people make it out to be.

the problem is im atm at nm3 INC - i cant get into Nm4 and i would have to play NM3 non inc (or lower non inc)  to make Progress with these Skels ... lets say you have a weak Internet Connection (like me) 2/7 day are dead with around 2 Patches per week ... this month it hit mostly my "Spare time" days and i already lost around 15 hours this month like this - I just want to say make 4 Options what to do for monthly - so i could  drop the one that doesnt overlap with my "farming maps"

@Player 8 quote:

My monthly quest suddenly disappeared. I'm pretty sad because I was almost finished :L

Send a support ticket if you haven't already.

@Player 8 quote:

My monthly quest suddenly disappeared. I'm pretty sad because I was almost finished :L

Man i have the same problem. My mounth quest resets second time....And i havnt daily quests as well.... Now i was near ending this quest and this happens...

@clipsyclop quote:

@Player 8 quote:

Man i have the same problem. My mounth quest resets second time....And i havnt daily quests as well.... Now i was near ending this quest and this happens...

Yeah I just got mine back as well and it also got reset. FeelsBadMan

@Player 8 quote:

@clipsyclop quote:

@Player 8 quote:

Yeah I just got mine back as well and it also got reset. FeelsBadMan

SECOND TIME. Man i havnt sword pet bcs of that now i cant get athe bear.......