Sign in to follow this  
TimmyTrashTier

PS4 Hotfix 1 (Currently Live)

Also, barring any new Playverse problems it's looking like early next week will be out hotfix time.

For the final build of the patch we managed to include:

- Background music and new art assets for the content information screen.
- Can activate tower interactions while holding R1.
- Inventory now properly displays previews while scrolling over filters.
- Unlocked costume embellishments should now be properly purchaseable.
- Collector's Edition titles now able to be redeemed and used.
- In-game item inspection pop-up controls are now more visible.
- No more black screen when player 2 logs out of PSN while in the process of loading into the game.
- Fewer crashes (we hope)

We also managed to sneak in a little something extra that is especially relevant to this time of year (and no, it's not a pumpkin spice latte).

The patch will seem super large for what is included in it... we know, we're working on bringing patch sizes down.

[[25069,users]] new characters?

yeah like the barbarian i was under the impression from a few sourses that the would be more than four characters to use in dd2 but i understand we are only in pre alpha was just curious when we'd see them

Hello,

I wasn't sure where else to put this but there seems to be (what i think is..) a bug with the lightning strike uber sphere upgrade. Occasionally the tower will deactivate itself and stop attacking anything that walks through it.  It'll show the animation of the tower still sitting there with full hp but monsters will walk through as if it doesn't exist. I understand this is an alpha and there were bound to be bugs so i wasn't sure if i landed on one or if this was an intended function. Thanks for all your hard work and for bringing us such a great game!

Hello, I was wondering if there was going to be a fix this weekend for the at home split screen issue or if it was going to be bundled together with the hotfix. I assume the latter, tho I was really hoping to play dd with the wife this weekend... Thanks! Great game so far!  Was also wondering if the multiple projectile weapons were going to make it in this update.

@damufnman quote:

Hello,

I wasn't sure where else to put this but there seems to be (what i think is..) a bug with the lightning strike uber sphere upgrade. Occasionally the tower will deactivate itself and stop attacking anything that walks through it.  It'll show the animation of the tower still sitting there with full hp but monsters will walk through as if it doesn't exist. I understand this is an alpha and there were bound to be bugs so i wasn't sure if i landed on one or if this was an intended function. Thanks for all your hard work and for bringing us such a great game!

As far as I heard thats normal. The Sphere increases your aura range and its stronger but only attacks one enemy at a time. The others walk through. So its not a bug. 

@FapyN quote:

@damufnman quote:

Hello,

As far as I heard thats normal. The Sphere increases your aura range and its stronger but only attacks one enemy at a time. The others walk through. So its not a bug. 

Sorry I guess i wasn't very specific. I meant the aura would go entire waves without attacking a single enemy even though they were clearly within its range. Whenever they would stop attacking i would have to sell them and replace it. I also noticed that it only seems to happen on certain spots but there seems to be at least one or 2 spots on every map.

Seems like the devs are carefully avoiding all comments about when we will get anything for some reason. The wipe and 50 cap update in particular.  They are avoiding these questions on purpose. No way they don't see everyone itching for answers. I just hope we get something before Thanksgiving. The devs could at the very least give us an eta on these clearly important issues. Is thenwipe even going to happen in 2015? Maybe they are using something... Timmy

People still play this game lol. I mean i been had all characters 25 but i need something else to level.  I farmed all gear crit over 50k but so many hot titles coming out they need to hurry to capture their fans.  I just dont see why they make it a free to play if they need money charge like everyone else.  I rather pay 60 dollar than wait lvl cap.  Honestly i think they dropped it too early if that update this week dont get my characters to 50.  

@brian6545678 quote:

People still play this game lol. I mean i been had all characters 25 but i need something else to level.  I farmed all gear crit over 50k but so many hot titles coming out they need to hurry to capture their fans.  I just dont see why they make it a free to play if they need money charge like everyone else.  I rather pay 60 dollar than wait lvl cap.  Honestly i think they dropped it too early if that update this week dont get my characters to 50.  

yeah its pre alpha dude !!!! We pay to have early access and help them develop the ps4 version.

Why the hell did u pay for something knowing its pre alpha and expecting its a full version.... what the hell is wrong with you o.O

@Smoke-Town quote:

Seems like the devs are carefully avoiding all comments about when we will get anything for some reason. The wipe and 50 cap update in particular.  They are avoiding these questions on purpose. No way they don't see everyone itching for answers. I just hope we get something before Thanksgiving. The devs could at the very least give us an eta on these clearly important issues. Is thenwipe even going to happen in 2015? Maybe they are using something... Timmy

They answered to wipe and lvl 50 limit in the last devstream (check devstream 42 on youtube). Before the wipe comes we will see a hotfix (coming this week) a content patch and then another hotfix. So it's gonna take a while.

I bought this game just like i bought all map packs dd had. I like the game but u cant give a sample of a good product and expected customer not to want more. Eventually something else with take it place 

I didn't receive the title, I've checked email and in-game mail.  Any tips?

Also, don't think I have accessories unlocked...just the 4 set dragonfall costumes.  Unless that's what it means.

Is anyone elses display bigger than he screen? when towers blow up i only see half the text because it is too big.. and i cant seem to find a way to decrease the size..