Sign in to follow this  
A_Very_Grumpy_Cat

Potential Premium Pet Fix

So I've been thinking for ways to fix the premium pet issue for a while now... I think eggs should be dropped with a rarity already on the egg instead of rolling a random pet out of many different rarity pets. Then lets say you get a legendary egg and make it premium and get a guaranteed legendary quality pet opposed to rolling a pet of a random quality. I don't see any issues with the system because you can instant hatch pets now so there's no issue with knowing what rarity the pet your hatching is. Anyone able to think of any issues with this?

It would work great for premium eggs if the current system is set in stone where you have to spend gems every time you want to try getting a different quality premium pet.

I'd say the only potential issue would be the mass of humanity would now come in trolling Trendy with their game having "Pay-2-Win" with "omg premium pets so op y you unfair"

Because in all fairness, if I want my headless horseman pet to be an elder legendary and make other pets look like level 0 hatchlings I'd be called out for having premium pet powers, I'd feel smug, but won't be able to get over the facepalm of society these days.

Well i tried explaining this to some friends so im gonna try and say this in a more simple way. A legendary egg drops, a mythical egg drops, and a powerful egg drops. I put a premium skin on the legendary egg and get a legendary headless horseman. I put a skin on the mythical egg and get a mythical Evilwick. I put no skin on the powerful egg and I get a flickerwick.

otherwise make it so we buy pet skins instead of turning the egg into a premium egg, that way you pay lets say 1400 gem for a pet skin that you can then put on any of your other matching pets (dragon skins on any dragon pet etc)