is this gonna be the only wipe PS4 gets?  or should  i just play other games until the game goes open alpha so we dont have to do the same *** over and over again

I'm not going to say never, but if PC is any sort of example, they haven't had a full wipe since the wipeageddon patch.  We don't like wiping either, so it is only something we do if there are no other options.

Aside from getting costumes for leveling each class to 25, will there be other rewards for those that continue to play and test the game before the wipe?

@monkeyinsight quote:

@OMG! quote:

Where is the post about the wipe? I can't seem to find any info on it.

when you login into game, first message that shows ingame

I think he means where is the post about the wipe coming at the end of October. The game screen mentions no confirmed date.

@KnowsNoLimits quote:

@monkeyinsight quote:

@OMG! quote:

Where is the post about the wipe? I can't seem to find any info on it.

when you login into game, first message that shows ingame

I think he means where is the post about the wipe coming at the end of October. The game screen mentions no confirmed date.

That is correct, I have seen nothing giving us even a tentative date as to when we can expect the wipe.

Id also like to know where he saw the post about the wipe. I have stopped playing and im waiting for wipe. It would be nice for it to be here soon!

@Xavius quote:

Aside from getting costumes for leveling each class to 25, will there be other rewards for those that continue to play and test the game before the wipe?

Would also like to know the same [[77554,users]]

Hey Defender's,

Just talked to the community team and it appears that PC players got costumes, some gems for their wyvern tokens, and a pet.  I'm not making any promises (because I haven't looked into it yet), but we can probably make the same thing happen for PS4 players.

...and...

[[119112,users]] and [[116497,users]] I will sweeten the deal by allocating a special place in my heart to all the people helping us out by continuing to play before the wipe. 

All of this will be confirmed and finalized when content update 1 is officially announced.

It wouldn't be fair to wipe all the gems that we paid for and not give them back to us.  That is expected...  But a bonus to keep us playing is a nice incentive.  :)   I'll keep playing and I have reported a bug or two on twitter because it was easy to send the screenshot that way.  Is there a better way?  Thanks for the info!

Will we the ps4 players get all the things as the pc players do such as more lvls, new modes new loot all that good stuff? Unlike in DD1 on ps3.

@Rofltek quote:

Will we the ps4 players get all the things as the pc players do such as more lvls, new modes new loot all that good stuff? Unlike in DD1 on ps3.

That is the plan of Treny. But only Time will show if it really works. But since we have extra issues like PSN, splitscreen, controller layout and so on we will need more updates or atleast updatesnwith more content then the pc. ( Or maybe just some different content since we wouldnt need things like steam related patches xD)

@Pashta quote:

It wouldn't be fair to wipe all the gems that we paid for and not give them back to us.  

Yeah , that would suck bad ass :-(

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defender's,

Just talked to the community team and it appears that PC players got costumes, some gems for their wyvern tokens, and a pet.  I'm not making any promises (because I haven't looked into it yet), but we can probably make the same thing happen for PS4 players.

...and...

Xavius and mindslaver I will sweeten the deal by allocating a special place in my heart to all the people helping us out by continuing to play before the wipe. 

All of this will be confirmed and finalized when content update 1 is officially announced.

Will any possible bonus for Wyvern Tokens be only on unspent tokens?

Or all tokens collected over time?

• 3 weeks later...

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defender's,

...and...

Xavius and mindslaver I will sweeten the deal by allocating a special place in my heart to all the people helping us out by continuing to play before the wipe. 

I just saw this! Is any of this confirmed? :)

Gems, costumes and pets for wyvern tokens collected is definitely a way to keep people grinding. Hope that happens.

I think I read in another thread that the patch with the 50 cap and survival and maybe nightmare is aiming for before December and the wipe will happen early 2016. 

^I forget where I read this so don't take it as fact until Timmy chimes in

"we're currently aiming (although this is not final) to release the wipeaggedon/Loot & Survive patch before the end of the year (hopefully a significant amount before the end of the year).  Then to jump forward to Ascension Part II in early 2016 (it'll be a spoOoOoky winter)."
-Timmy 

@spl33kz quote:

"we're currently aiming (although this is not final) to release the wipeaggedon/Loot & Survive patch before the end of the year (hopefully a significant amount before the end of the year).  Then to jump forward to Ascension Part II in early 2016 (it'll be a spoOoOoky winter)."
-Timmy 

Nice

Honestly I haven't even played since I got all my characters to 25. This wipe needs to happen ASAP so I can start getting back into the game. I feel like anything I do at this point is time wasted. No point to farm or do anything really.