I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Well just to give a status update. I'm now at Floor 110 and am about to start doing AP resets. But I need to gild more shards. Also my Gilded Destruction Shard disappeared from my inventory. Grr. Now I need to make another one. I had a set of DS, DR and Dest gilded the last time I did AP Resets, but now I'm missing the Destruction. I'm grinding C1 right now to make a new one. And got kicked out of a C1 game by some new players hahahha. Bigotry against elites!

I will probably still push a few more floors on Onslaught but I'm definitely reaching my limit at 110. But I need to grind shards to gild before I continue, I want the resets to be as smooth as possible. 

What is all the lingo I need to know for this game? (short terms such as DP which I know is defense power)

On 7/19/2020 at 3:34 PM, krankins said:

What is all the lingo I need to know for this game? (short terms such as DP which I know is defense power)

That will be a long list because players abbreviate just about everything. In my experience players generally have no problem with explaining any abbreviation if you ask after they have used one so you eventually learn them over time. Short list of the most common:

Reflect Beam = RB

Proton Beam = PB, protons

Flame Aura = FA

Lightning Strike Aura = LSA

Boost Aura = BA

Ancient Power or Ability Power = AP (depending on context)

Hero Health = HH

Petrify = They are referencing the petrify combo which is the use of Earth and Poison type dmg to stun an enemy 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 4:04 AM, krankins said:

Reply guys? mobdro tubemate

Is anyone else having problems with purchasing gems i bought the 39.99 pack 3 days ago and still not got my gems could anyonee help with this 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2020 at 2:41 AM, Mikeyboii said:

Is anyone else having problems with purchasing gems i bought the 39.99 pack 3 days ago and still not got my gems could anyonee help with this 

Did you look in your mailbox at the tavern to get them? If not there, you should submit a ticket with CG for the error. 

• Like 1

Are build timers still a thing in this game?  Wife and I played a lot of DD1 but she hated the timers at higher difficulties.  Will we still run into them later, is there any end game content without them?

16 hours ago, velmeran said:

Are build timers still a thing in this game?  Wife and I played a lot of DD1 but she hated the timers at higher difficulties.  Will we still run into them later, is there any end game content without them?

If you're referring to DD2, they are in the gamemode Mastery, being a criteria challenge only in specific maps. But once you've done those, it's a one and done thing. The other build timers would be before a boss fight like Betsy or Drakenfrost Keep's 6th wave and in-between waves for specific incursions like Dawn of the Blood Moon or Power Surge. The rest of your gameplay around endgame will not have build timers.

If you're referring to DDA, to quote John Wick : "Yeah..." 

Just like DD1. But that's all I'm going around that as this is a DD2-specific thread.

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz

Gee, I bought the packages throughout the year and it appears to me now with 50% discount, so far it's no problem but I can't even repeat DLC purchases with discounts now. I think it's disrespectful to those who spent not being able to take advantage of the discounts now, or at least double the gems for those who made the complete purchase with the full amount.