No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Maximusxx quote:

@[FF'A] Anomaly quote:

@Maximusxx quote:

where do i get the Armored Cleanser bow what map should i be in plz in lightned me :)

Nightmare modes 3 and 4.

thanks is it only incesions tho??

It can drop from any chest in NM3 and NM4, but I do believe it has the highest chance of dropping in Incursion > Ramparts because of the booss. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be putting water to explosive trap then :/ Thank you Paloverde and All Your Yeahs for the help :)

Exploding Poison shard - yes. Any enemy inside the small AOE explosion area when an enemy poisoned by the shard dies, will also be poisoned. I am not sure if that includes minibosses or not. Works gre

Yeah, there is a hidden condition that "explosion" is basically treated like it's an elemental, so anything that does AOE explosive damage will not take on any mod elements. Includes  Huntress traps a

@[FF'A] Anomaly quote:

@Maximusxx quote:

@[FF'A] Anomaly quote:

@Maximusxx quote:

where do i get the Armored Cleanser bow what map should i be in plz in lightned me :)

Nightmare modes 3 and 4.

thanks is it only incesions tho??

It can drop from any chest in NM3 and NM4, but I do believe it has the highest chance of dropping in Incursion > Ramparts because of the booss. 

Thank you very much nice of you :D

does the stat "Automation" on squire gear heal the blockade for damage that the blockade takes or damage that the blockade deals?

The wording on the stat is:

"Automation - 25% chance on hit Spike Blockade repaired 13% of damage dealt."

I used to think that it had a 25% chance for the spike blockade to heal 13% of the damage that is dealt to it, but after playing the game for a while ive noticed that the stat really doesnt feel like it makes my walls stronger, and makes me think that it actually means that it has a 25% chance for the blockade to heal for 13% of the damage that the WALL does, and that would explain why the stat feels so damn useless to me since the walls deal almost 0 damage.

I saved up 18 tokens and purchased two keys. I opened two lock boxes and got identical pieces :( The second one just sits in my inventory and cannot be claimed and it only sells for 10 gold. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me? I suggest to anyone that purchases keys to open them one at a time and hopefully not get duplicates. I'm just frustrated because dailies have been giving me hardly any points lately and I just wasted 9, I've never even bought those silly keys -_-

@mmaakk quote:

Should I be happy of ashamed having 1K+ hrs on DD2? :O

1_K.jpg

You have more than me than on DD1/E/2 combined by about 100 hours. Take that for what you will.

@gigorahk quote:

I saved up 18 tokens and purchased two keys. I opened two lock boxes and got identical pieces :( The second one just sits in my inventory and cannot be claimed and it only sells for 10 gold. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone else, or is it just me? I suggest to anyone that purchases keys to open them one at a time and hopefully not get duplicates. I'm just frustrated because dailies have been giving me hardly any points lately and I just wasted 9, I've never even bought those silly keys -_-

I haven't opened a box since right before Wipeageddon just to see what they were like. From my understanding, yes it's normal to get duplicates. I think the idea is you're meant to be able to trade them, but trading hasn't been implemented yet. Generally your best bet with Wyvern Tokens is to spend them on Uber Spheres since that's the only way to get them.

Does this game actively calculate the most effective way to be a pain in the ass?

I've gone through probably at least a couple hundreds NM4 items gathered while playing as Squire and not once have I ever gotten a a Hearty Blockade above 2% with DH or HH on it.

I can join groups of players with worse gear than me just fine, but as soon a a friend is in a NM4 match that he is winning the game refuses to let me join.

I feel like I'm paying for something.

@nhathao93 quote:

Just a silly question.

When my bags are full, it says my items will be saved in the tavern. However, I've been looking everywhere but can't find them. Can you help me?

From the moment you spawn in the tavern, on the left there is this old man with a white beard.. called the scavenger.. He is able to save a few items for you, not many. 

On Incursion Hard & Onslaught Normal, I can only play 1 map? Is there a way I can unlock all maps so I don't have to only play those everytime :(?

@greenexploder quote:

Can anyone help me with an authentication error plz i need help

Please try restarting Steam, then try logging in.

Also, we have a forum dedicated to Technical Support Issues, here.

:)

@Faysumi quote:
@mmaakk quote:

Should I be happy of ashamed having 1K+ hrs on DD2? :O

1_K.jpg

You have more than me than on DD1/E/2 combined by about 100 hours. Take that for what you will.

DD1 I have 1767 hrs. Hope to go farther in DD2. I have faith in TE, they are my favorite game developer. Summoner_minimap_icon_c.png

@chesticles quote:

@greenexploder quote:  Me Greenexploder: I did what you said i restart it dont work and they dont explain on forum how to fix

Can anyone help me with an authentication error plz i need help

Please try restarting Steam, then try logging in.

Also, we have a forum dedicated to Technical Support Issues, here.

:)