Jump to content
I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, xiao xin said:

I have a troule.It says,"test is is poor taste",whem i try to go 480 floor,so i  fail to host game .

so what should i do .

Change the text to something else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 1:10 AM, LT Smith Neko said:

Anyway to combat glitched skeletons that don't take dmg at all? 

Hey there, usually (for the most of us) this happens during build phase. Once and immediately you enter combat phase, the skeletons (and again, for the most of us they are spawned by dark mages.) should be able to be damaged.

Hope this helps!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to REPORT the game cause today i tried to level up a chaos 7 warrior glove and instead of seeing the stats going up they were going down.  As a result i lost several flames and rings without cause. And also a few days ago many weapons have disappeared from my heros when i was trying to wear new items.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I am a returning player and was wondering if I could get some help on beating the onslaughts? I am currently at floor 28 and would like to see if I could get to at least 30 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ya Lawta

  I'm many of your loyal members of DD2 are now experiencing major bug issues..............

We have been having them since the last Maintenance, but now they are so sever the game is 

rendered unplayable. It's a shame too, because at this time, I find this to be the best game out.

   I understand that all hands may be on deck for Awakening, and it's really hard to get someone

back on DD2 to help, but we just want some minor maintenance until things get back to normal.

   Thanks a whole bunch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have some mod suggestions I should replace the diverse servos with?

PDT: 4 anti-support, 2 diverse cd servo, 4 defense rate

LSA: 2 diverse power, 5 defense rate

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DarkStar779 said:

Does anyone have some mod suggestions I should replace the diverse servos with?

PDT: 4 anti-support, 2 diverse cd servo, 4 defense rate

LSA: 2 diverse power, 5 defense rate

Rate, power, and range can help almost any def. If you hit max levels with shards, you can swap in "anti" mods for big power boosts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Rate, power, and range can help almost any def. If you hit max levels with shards, you can swap in "anti" mods for big power boosts.

thanks 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just reseted and I'm taking advantage of the cheap mod transfers, but I would like an opinion on which weapon I should put the (3)banjaxed mod onto.

Dryad- Prestigious energy sword:  7 spectral chip, 5 storm chip, *2 favorable winds*

Wizard- blaster caster: 1 Ranged chip, 3 meleesplosion chip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 6:10 AM, DarkStar779 said:

I've just reseted and I'm taking advantage of the cheap mod transfers, but I would like an opinion on which weapon I should put the (3)banjaxed mod onto.

Dryad- Prestigious energy sword:  7 spectral chip, 5 storm chip, *2 favorable winds*

Wizard- blaster caster: 1 Ranged chip, 3 meleesplosion chip

Hey there, I'd put the banjaxed on the sword replacing favorable winds since in the long run, that mod wouldn't be that optimal. But if you like gaining speed after kills, you can also replace storm ship instead if you don't mind losing the elemental combo. 

I wouldn't recommend putting that mod on the Apprentice's staff if he's ability based since there are way better mods to insert like Exploding Volley Chip and Focused AP Chip.

Hope this helps!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok im new, ive played for a few weeks and im almost Chaos IV.  I have one character i play (Monk) and while ive updated other's gear, ive got the Monk gameplay down well enough to be useful. Here's my issue.

 

Suddenly a box with something in it resembling a sword appeared below my character and it reduces my health to 5K, which is basically UNPLAYABLE. Nothing anywhere mentions what this is, how or why i have it and how to get rid of it.  Internet searches?? Nothing. Game wiki? Nothing. Ive quit playing because i cant progress when the main i like to play is GIMPED by some phantom shit the game NEVER mentions.    soooooooo wtf?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 5:29 PM, 11ssttSSggtt said:

ok im new, ive played for a few weeks and im almost Chaos IV.  I have one character i play (Monk) and while ive updated other's gear, ive got the Monk gameplay down well enough to be useful. Here's my issue.

Suddenly a box with something in it resembling a sword appeared below my character and it reduces my health to 5K, which is basically UNPLAYABLE. Nothing anywhere mentions what this is, how or why i have it and how to get rid of it.  Internet searches?? Nothing. Game wiki? Nothing. Ive quit playing because i cant progress when the main i like to play is GIMPED by some phantom shit the game NEVER mentions. soooooooo wtf?

Im having a hard time picturing this in my head, is it possible to get a screenshot of what you are talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I need help trying to launch my game. I just got it but it doesn't work. If anyone can try to help me so I can try to play this, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 2:14 PM, Paloverde zfogshooterz said:

Hey there, I'd put the banjaxed on the sword replacing favorable winds since in the long run, that mod wouldn't be that optimal. But if you like gaining speed after kills, you can also replace storm ship instead if you don't mind losing the elemental combo. 

I wouldn't recommend putting that mod on the Apprentice's staff if he's ability based since there are way better mods to insert like Exploding Volley Chip and Focused AP Chip.

Hope this helps!

thx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...