I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

37 minutes ago, xiao xin said:

I have a troule.It says,"test is is poor taste",whem i try to go 480 floor,so i  fail to host game .

so what should i do .

Change the text to something else

On 1/3/2020 at 1:10 AM, LT Smith Neko said:

Anyway to combat glitched skeletons that don't take dmg at all? 

Hey there, usually (for the most of us) this happens during build phase. Once and immediately you enter combat phase, the skeletons (and again, for the most of us they are spawned by dark mages.) should be able to be damaged.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

I would like to REPORT the game cause today i tried to level up a chaos 7 warrior glove and instead of seeing the stats going up they were going down.  As a result i lost several flames and rings without cause. And also a few days ago many weapons have disappeared from my heros when i was trying to wear new items.

Hi I am a returning player and was wondering if I could get some help on beating the onslaughts? I am currently at floor 28 and would like to see if I could get to at least 30 

Hi Ya Lawta

I'm many of your loyal members of DD2 are now experiencing major bug issues..............

We have been having them since the last Maintenance, but now they are so sever the game is 

rendered unplayable. It's a shame too, because at this time, I find this to be the best game out.

I understand that all hands may be on deck for Awakening, and it's really hard to get someone

back on DD2 to help, but we just want some minor maintenance until things get back to normal.

Thanks a whole bunch.

Does anyone have some mod suggestions I should replace the diverse servos with?

PDT: 4 anti-support, 2 diverse cd servo, 4 defense rate

LSA: 2 diverse power, 5 defense rate

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarkStar779 said:

Does anyone have some mod suggestions I should replace the diverse servos with?

PDT: 4 anti-support, 2 diverse cd servo, 4 defense rate

LSA: 2 diverse power, 5 defense rate

Rate, power, and range can help almost any def. If you hit max levels with shards, you can swap in "anti" mods for big power boosts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

Rate, power, and range can help almost any def. If you hit max levels with shards, you can swap in "anti" mods for big power boosts.

thanks 

• Like 1