I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

11 hours ago, Fire06 said:

What is the % Stat gold coin on swords and what's better, higher or lower numbers? Have identical swords with one being 0.1% and one being 14 and no idea what the difference is or what's better. Thanks 

it is the bonus swing  (attack) speed. the higher, the better.

Posted (edited)

To my understanding, it used to control swing speed, but it no longer has any affect. Swing speed is controlled by the heavy/med/light properties now. 

That may be wrong, but i asked a ton of questions about this in the past, and that was the answer i got. I have never noticed any difference between % values myself though.

Edited by Jaws_420
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Jaws_420 said:

To my understanding, it used to control swing speed, but it no longer has any affect. Swing speed is controlled by the heavy/med/light properties now. 

That may be wrong, but i asked a ton of questions about this in the past, and that was the answer i got. I have never noticed any difference between % values myself though.

It also could mean a "faster" medium swings or a "slower" light swings but sometimes I'm not even sure whether I'm just imagining that haha!

• Like 2

Hello, (it's me Superb_Dog) I reset for the 14 time. My gear was brought back to campaign/c1 and then i went with my friend to the minimum/starting floor which was floor 27. In doing so, I gained c6 gear.

I was wondering if this is allowed and supossed to happen? I mean i thought after resetting you have to work your way back to c7 and yet i did floor 27 and got high level gear.  I have forgot how resetting works.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Superb_Meow said:

Hello, (it's me Superb_Dog) I reset for the 14 time. My gear was brought back to campaign/c1 and then i went with my friend to the minimum/starting floor which was floor 27. In doing so, I gained c6 gear.

I was wondering if this is allowed and supossed to happen? I mean i thought after resetting you have to work your way back to c7 and yet i did floor 27 and got high level gear.  I have forgot how resetting works.

That's how it currently works, yes.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Superb_Meow said:

Hey! Thought I'd jolt this down since chat always gets wiped :) - 

Yep, that feature is part of the onslaught floor changes that came with the Isle of Dread expansion. It allows you to dive in-getting to C7 faster as you can either get carried or jump previous floors to be geared which is now way faster than Chaos tiers in Expeditions. 

The new version is balanced with the increasing target floor as you reset more. The max cap for the target floor will be floor 80 (while base/minimum starting floors will be floor 50.) You'll reach that by hitting around AP 30-something or so. Floor 80 is equivalent to floor 200-something in the 3 map-per floor version of Onslaught.

The aspect of reseting your gear to campaign is most likely also to prevent you from cheesing AP with your tinkered gear easily. You still have to re-upgrade and re-evolve them (which does takes a whole lotta time getting the materials), if you want to use them in your AP runs which might not be the practical. Even though your starting floor gives you C7 gears, it'll still be a challenge to get to floor 80 without the right M.O.D.S.

Hope this info (now with more details) helps you understands this even more! :) 

Edited by Paloverde zfogshooterz
  • Like 1

Hi all. Over the past few days I’ve been getting error messages “connection has timed out” whenever trying to play DD2.

I can sometimes get into tavern/town for about a minute before this message appears and I’m booted out.

is anyone else having similar issues? I noticed that there wer some server issues on April 5th but nothing as of late.

20 hours ago, Sp0t1869 said:

Have they said when the dd classic code from the kick starter will be released? 

No official word on when any current game rewards (i.e. DD2 flair) will be out, but most Kickstarter campaigns take a few weeks to get surveys out, then some time to compile that data and react. I'd give them at least a few weeks to get things going. 

• Thanks 1

Greetings. I just came back after what feels like 2 years of not playing this game. with all these changes i am somewhat lost in it. is there a way to reset the game progress? 
i want my tuttorial back  : )

i could create a new steam acc for a new game but then i would loose the caracters i bought with i ofc would want to avoid.