I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Hi,

Anyone can talk me about anctient reseting, my received stars in mastery too deleting in all progress?

I have now 1 lvl ancient pwr, aft frst reset, And I would not want the second time all to hera retired.

Yes or No, simple answer.

not a simple question though i have no clue what your asking

ancient power does not reset mastery stars

ancient power does reset all relics weapons and armor

ancient power does reset stage back to campain / c1

ancient power does not reset pets

yes ancient power can feel quite brutal sometimes hope this helps

hi i bought the frost drake pack and did not get the gem and other stuff what do i do? im not happy about it i have proof that the money whent through. so pleas some one respond to me this time. this has happend before and they did do anything to get me what i paid for!

@zap-boy052 quote:

hi i bought the frost drake pack and did not get the gem and other stuff what do i do? im not happy about it i have proof that the money whent through. so pleas some one respond to me this time. this has happend before and they did do anything to get me what i paid for!

Did you check out the Mailbox in your tavern? When you get things in the game, it goes there and you still have to receive it to activate it on your game account before you actually see it. Just a guess... 

@Jaws_420 quote:
@zap-boy052 quote:

Did you check out the Mailbox in your tavern? When you get things in the game, it goes there and you still have to receive it to activate it on your game account before you actually see it. Just a guess... 

jup been checking for 2hrs now lol

@zap-boy052 quote:

Lame. You may need to submit a report to TE and let them know about it. I'd wait a business day or two though, just in case some kind of weird lag is happening. 

I hope it shows up. Good luck!!!! 

@Jaws_420 quote:
@zap-boy052 quote:

Lame. You may need to submit a report to TE and let them know about it. I'd wait a business day or two though, just in case some kind of weird lag is happening. 

just did one to be safe

@Jaws_420 quote:
@zap-boy052 quote:

but i dide one one the skelloton skin i still need the apprintis one

Hi Guys, i would like to know if its possible to climb Onslaught until floor 200 with just 483 asc levels and 19 ancient power? Im currently in the floor 152 and im start to struggle.  Im trying to climb to 180-200 just to get more asc lvs when i do the reset.

if i do the reset now im gonna start with 1560 asc level, but im trying to get at least 1800 to start.

Any tips, suggestion, help would be amazing.

Thanks.

@Chronos ~ quote:

Hi Guys, i would like to know if its possible to climb Onslaught until floor 200 with just 483 asc levels and 19 ancient power? Im currently in the floor 152 and im start to struggle.  Im trying to climb to 180-200 just to get more asc lvs when i do the reset.

if i do the reset now im gonna start with 1560 asc level, but im trying to get at least 1800 to start.

Any tips, suggestion, help would be amazing.

Thanks.

1500 should be just fine, floor 80 doesnt require excessive amounts of ascension. That's if you're intention is to reset a few times.

But more Ascension never hurts ;)

Listen, my friend, since such a bad mess, maybe you still tell me something very important.

I played more than 35 times on the map 5 chaos. I opened about 60 shard packs, And never once did I fall a ***ty Vampiric Empoverment, Tell me please what am I doing wrong.

(I used to have it, but when I returned to the game a year and a half later, I did not find it in the inventory.)

@Lees_nomad quote:

Listen, my friend, since such a bad mess, maybe you still tell me something very important.

I played more than 35 times on the map 5 chaos. I opened about 60 shard packs, And never once did I fall a ***ty Vampiric Empoverment, Tell me please what am I doing wrong.

(I used to have it, but when I returned to the game a year and a half later, I did not find it in the inventory.)

Unfortunately, that's just RNG doing what it's does.

Also, VE is not reall worth that level of effort IMO. Destruction, Deadly Strikes, and Def Rate are top tier shards on almost all attacking def. Better off farming those.

So I just reinstalled the game after not playing since around June or July, and I have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing in terms of progression. I think I was on chaos level 3 or 4, and I'm ascension level 69. The heroes I have are monk, app, huntress, squire, EV2, and abyss lord. Any help would be appreciated. I have no idea what this number means, but it looks important. So yea, any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

@Dark Dragon quote:

So I just reinstalled the game after not playing since around June or July, and I have no idea what I'm suppose to be doing in terms of progression. I think I was on chaos level 3 or 4, and I'm ascension level 69. The heroes I have are monk, app, huntress, squire, EV2, and abyss lord. Any help would be appreciated. I have no idea what this number means, but it looks important. So yea, any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Hey there! That's the Gear Score. It denotes the overall level of gear you're having. What's shown in the picture is the Champion Score. Your hero with the highest Gear Score will be the Champion Score.

If you've been into early access in the Nightmare difficulty days, you can say it's the return of Ipwr (Item Power) but in a new and different iteration.

Hope this helps there! :)

@Jaws_420 quote:

Also, VE is not reall worth that level of effort IMO. Destruction, Deadly Strikes, and Def Rate are top tier shards on almost all attacking def. Better off farming those.

Thank you, I remember this for the future. Of course, I have all these top tier shards, I just wanted VE to put in the PDT in order to play Mastery easily. But maybe this is not worth it in this update of the game, I do not know. But Deadly Strikes I had time to evaluate. And I think the radius is much further than Vicious Strikes.

@Lees_nomad quote:

Thank you, I remember this for the future. Of course, I have all these top tier shards, I just wanted VE to put in the PDT in order to play Mastery easily. But maybe this is not worth it in this update of the game, I do not know. But Deadly Strikes I had time to evaluate. And I think the radius is much further than Vicious Strikes.

You are welcome. 

VE was much more useful back when Crit was the main power source, but when DD2 refocused over to reg. damage, it lost its spotlight and it seems to add a lot less now. Destruction + Def Rate gives you way more DPS than almost any other shard combo in most setups. For most, range is a good third, but there is always room to play based on how you want to do your layouts. 

DS vs VS - VS is a set amount addition, where DS is a % based one. I usually get more distance from VS than DS, especially in Mastery levels. Keep in mind that HS stack, you you can have VS and DS on the same DEF, but if you have ascension points into range, and even a range MOD, then you are likely hitting the range cap already. Speed and range have different caps on each def. Some are much shorter than others. 

Mass Destruc + Destruc = death...LOL. No cap on power. 

Emoji_LightningBug.pngI like it, you explained it well and competently to me. I'm going to farm Destruct for gild shard.

Basically, I play alone on 7 chaos mastery, But there are different levels where you cannot put nodes for example, then you need to resort to other towers, and I believe that you can take as a basis PDT, as it was before, before the illness of the fiery aura. Everyone played what they could, and now .. Now the disease Flame auras. I do not use mine because it does not kill anyone, no damage at all. Maybe a bug, maybe ... I do not know. But LSA with mass destriction work great.

I have one more question whose thing I cannot understand.  Range chip for weapon mod: deals increased damage depending on the distance to the opponents or only to opponents of the long-range attack, such as flying and warboars? Thanks.

think range is more archers javlins bombers anything that can do damage from a distance

@Lees_nomad quote:

I have one more question whose thing I cannot understand.  Range chip for weapon mod: deals increased damage depending on the distance to the opponents or only to opponents of the long-range attack, such as flying and warboars? Thanks.

Hey there!

Yes, Range chips will deal increased damage to opponents of long-ranged attacks. Though Warboars is melee. Basically any enemies that fire projectiles. However, I'm not that sure about Dark Mages. They do go under the category of support but...they do also fire projectiles too. Could they be both?

:D Srsly? Thanks you.

Well, I definitely need it, because I play as a Gunwitch. But what to do with the following? My main character is Mystic. And I'm interested in the best damage mod for weapons, For example, now I use Frost Edge, he has Ice Chip, there is also Frosty Chip, which of these can do more damage if combine the mod Drakens Soul with Frosty? Frost or Ice???

The third mod is Frostfire, But what if the first or third is replaced by Chaos Chip or Melee Chip, how does this show itself in action?

I would generally prefer to use Dark Ritual Blade, but I do not find his place drop now, I have only one left, in spite of its legendaryness, he has two slots for shards, and this is unpleasant. And his secondary attack is not very good.

@Lees_nomad quote:

:D Srsly? Thanks you.

Well, I definitely need it, because I play as a Gunwitch. But what to do with the following? My main character is Mystic. And I'm interested in the best damage mod for weapons, For example, now I use Frost Edge, he has Ice Chip, there is also Frosty Chip, which of these can do more damage if combine the mod Drakens Soul with Frosty? Frost or Ice???

The third mod is Frostfire, But what if the first or third is replaced by Chaos Chip or Melee Chip, how does this show itself in action?

Anytime there! :) (Now to think of it more, for example, Berserker Orcs is a Chaos enemy, but also an Orc and Melee too! So most likely that could apply to Dark Mages there!)

Well, Frosty Chip, like Ranged Chips, does extra damage to frost enemies. BUT....Ice Chip is an elemental chip like how Fire, Earth, Storm, Water and Oil Chips is. What gives Ice Chips its thunder is when used against drenched enemies, they get frozen! And having Drenching Strikes shard would do the job nicely.

Hmm.....unfortunately, I haven't mess around with the Drakenfrost M.O.D.S. yet so...couldn't really give a good insight on that. But, I do plan on messing around. So if I were to do it, I think I would pick Frostfire over Chaos or Melee chips as since I've seen Frostfire in action before, it does seem more fun to use. Usually, for increase damage chip, I would normally go for Mini-boss chips as it's the mini-bosses that usually needs the hero's attention. But that's how I play or plan on playing though.

@Lees_nomad quote:

I would generally prefer to use Dark Ritual Blade, but I do not find his place drop now, I have only one left, in spite of its legendaryness, he has two slots for shards, and this is unpleasant. And his secondary attack is not very good.

Yeah, the Dark Ritual Blade is an unobtainable weapon now. Unless cosmetics is your thing, it's not really a good idea to use that dagger if you're one who goes for fighting practicality. But it is a darn cool dagger!

Goood, goood. I checked the damage Dark Ritual Blade, heavy type, chaos 3, And he for his indicator of the power of damage in 5000 thousand units, deals approximately 2.5+ million damage, and 900 thousand secondary attacks, maybe that's why it was unobtainable? I did not have the materials to improve it to level 7, and compare the figure with Frost Dager, as my main weapon is 24k damage. But I will check it out for sure, and perhaps sacrifice the third slot, because the look of the weapon is impeccable, I also have to find the best replacement for Ice Chip. Melee, Water, and maybe even Grave Injection.

I also had such a problem as soon as I started writing on this forum.

1gH0bve.png

Thanks for not yet disconnecting my account from the game.

@Lees_nomad quote:

Great advice and info from Palo above. 

Gunwitch - i have two setups for this hero, as she is my fave. Weapon of choice is the Megashark, for so many reasons, but mostly the insane fire rate that no other weapon she has comes near. For boss killing - i tack on Piercing and the mod that makes you stronger for each ability on cooldown. It's easy to rack up 3-4 skills on cool down in a few sec. For mobs - i switch to Firefrost and Grave Infection. Combine this with the shard that gives you that homing lightning ball to proc it, and you get mad mob killing abilities. Throw on Drenching Strikes and she is a beast. You can also have something like WM with a water servo in it, and then shoot at it from distance to get the freeze to proc. Add an Oil Trap and ignite them while you are at it. 

Frosty chip is kind of a waste of a weapon slot IMO. I setup one to two defenses to take on Frost mobs, so no need to setup a DPS hero just for that. Ice chip is universally usable, but frosty chip is a little too specific for only 1 mob. Better sets out there is you want to do damage to anything you come across. 

Melee chip is good as most units are melee, so it has a wide appeal. Chaos is not bad either as they tend to have a lot more HP, but i prefer both of these on my Tank myself. So for your Mystic not a bad choice to have both or either. Crit % chance and damage are also good in place of both. I like the Barbarian for my tank though, as you get 6 MODs to setup combos with...plus, so massively OP as a tank as compared to an other hero.