I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@MaJean quote:

@PHPH quote:

Are defenses still crit chance capped at 33%?

Does Onslaught eventually drop better gear than Chaos VII-ish gear, or is that the highest level that drops generally, and I need to upgrade after that?

Thanks!

No, you can have 100% crit chance builds now. 

Onslaught will not drop gear higher than C7 but has a slight chance of dropping C8 ampoules in victory chests after floor 30 for upgrading to C8. 

It´s very expensive in gold and mats. Drop rate for C8 ampoules peak at floor 83. They are somewhat rare though.

Awesome, thanks.

Ok so I'm having a problem to where when I try to login it sits at the Initializing Game login (Through Steam) and does that for a minute. Then it says connect to the internet and restart the game. I have about 40 Mbps WiFi and I've uninstalled, restarted PC & Game, Reconnecting to WiFi, and just sitting there. Can anyone help me?

P.S. I use a Windows 10 Operating system on a Dell Inspiron 5577 Gaming Edition. (No duh im a PC user)

And also you should allow region swapping in the menu because I can't swap it because the Play Game or anything multiplayer is shaded gray and unclickable. This may be the problem.

I messed up and tinkered a c4 mod onto a c7 relic. Is there any way I can upgrade the c4 mod to c7 level without losing the other mods?

Returning player here... I have a Carnival Admission Pass and Prize Wheel Tickets in my inventory from an old event; will there be a chance to use those, or should I just sell them off?

@Izariael quote:

Returning player here... I have a Carnival Admission Pass and Prize Wheel Tickets in my inventory from an old event; will there be a chance to use those, or should I just sell them off?

I would recommend in keeping them, they're quite the relics of early access.

Currently Trendy has no plan in bringing back the Carnival but...you never know. As a bunch of us here really do want it to return.

For mods, is it best to reset and then do all my mod rearranging? I thought I saw a juicebags video of it only being 20 defender tokens.

On another note, I only need 1 amp per item upgrade to upgrade chaos levels right? So all I need are gold and amps to reset and then upgrade everything back up? or am i missing some things i should farm for first?

Haven't played in ages and returning to the game, any guides I can read to get me back on track, I am so lost with what's going on

@WiSHFuL quote:

Haven't played in ages and returning to the game, any guides I can read to get me back on track, I am so lost with what's going on

Hey there, a team of defenders have been assembled to work and update on the wiki, we're currently working on it so hang on there! In the meantime, watching videos and guides by Juicebags at youtube would be quite helpful to you.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@WiSHFuL quote:

Hey there, a team of defenders have been assembled to work and update on the wiki, we're currently working on it so hang on there! In the meantime, watching videos and guides by Juicebags at youtube would be quite helpful to you.

Bless your cotton socks

hello  old player here still i m wondering why trendy you have make a solo onslaught mode for a coop multiplayer game ? can you make it right and  have fun on that    with 4 man. i believe in you that you can make it and bring more people to that awesome game  . 

Why do relic mods decrease defense health and power stats? Do they decrease those stats? Let's find out

(I'm assuming mods are the cause here.) I've got a level 211 epic relic medallion with a level 4 fortitude servo mod that grants +275 defense health. The level 211 medallion grants a 1,488 defense power and 452 defense health boost.

When I go to replace the current level 68 sturdy relic that I currently have equipped, which grants a 593 defense power and 166 defense health, the game tells me that the difference if I equip the level 211 medallion is -316 defense power and -5 defense health. 

Shouldn't the level 211 medallion increase defense power by, at least, 895? And defense health by 286?

Is something other than the fortitude servo mod making these higher values on the lvl 211 medallion somehow grant me smaller defense boosts?

How do you not get kicked for AFK in town? I have a BUNCH of stuff that I'd like to sell, but I can't sell while I'm grinding so I figured I'd set up shop while I'm hanging with my family IRL. Unfortunately, it seems I get kicked after only 20 minutes or less. Is there a way to stay in longer?

I do know of the market areas; however, I have never once seen another player in any of them ever. Are market places worth trying, or does nobody go to them? I did learn from MrJuiceBags that the afk timer in market places is 4 hours, it's just that nobody seems to bother going to them.

I just got back into DD2 after having not played for a while and I am really liking most of the changes. However I am having a lot of trouble with with Drakenlords. I know you have to set them on fire to break their shields but is their no other efficient way to kill them other than having a huntress in your hero deck. I don't want to take a huntress with me everytime. I saw some people say things about other heroes like the Series EV but I prefer to use the barbarian and dont like having to switch to someone else just to have to break its shield.

burning strikes weapon shard for draken lord and for the message before have you tried a rubber band and just running into a wall so long as your characters not just standing still you should be fine just go into the towns ale house where that shady guy is find a corner and run into it

hello, question about weapon manufacturer

i modded like this : defense rate + deadly strikes + vicious strikes

my mods are : shocking revelation (9)+ tenacity(10) + ????

what can i choose for my last mod ?

i played with attack range then i replaced it by storm damage but it seems to be stupid cause i ve got already storm damage with shocking revelation.

I thought choose melee boom servo

anyone an advice ???

Hi Jantou, most people uses Water Damage, because together with Shocking Revelation will generate the Electrocute combo (that's a 4 second Stun)

@emilian quote:

Hi Jantou, most people uses Water Damage, because together with Shocking Revelation will generate the Electrocute combo (that's a 4 second Stun)

thx for your answer

i saw it for water damage its interesting i didnt know the electrocute combo

hi, I'm new to the community thing and I'm trying to sign up for the newsletter on ps4 to get the free 200 spiral coins, but when ever I input my email or the code thing it just takes me to a white screen. does it happen to anybody else and how do I fix it?