I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

I mostly only play with the towers, and i want a DPS hero next... Any suggestions on which hero to use or buy for DPS? I don't have enough medals to buy the Barbarian or Gunwitch, but i have most of the other tower heroes. I'm not sure which tower hero is best in a fight. I like close combat and lots of action. I was thinking about Squire...as the blade beam seems to be really good. 

I have another question.

Why did the devs have to turn a fun game into nothing but a giant stupid grind?

Not only is the "Endless Leveling" thing completely stupid, since it'd just be better off having a set level and number of points and us just being able to put them wherever we want to. Since they're pretty much the same thing, in a way.

I saw a person or two on YouTube who were level 721 or something, and I got me thinking one thing, and one thing only.

What the hell?!

And that was when I realized that the game was getting to be nowhere near as fun as it use to be.

Onslaughts also suck now and they also made most of the weapons just generic and took away much of their specialness.

@DD2Rox quote:

Any suggestions on which hero to use or buy for DPS?

From the original 4 heroes i recomend Monk because of the double jump ... you can get anywhere on the map fast + if you like close combat skils you have Chi Stomp wich is very good. But all Heroes can be good DPS, you just need some time to learn mechanics.

@chubbyninja89 quote:

I saw a person or two on YouTube who were level 721 or something, and I got me thinking one thing, and one thing only.

You are judging this game based on other games where LVL is important ... in case you have not noticed, LVL in this game LVL does not matter so much .... in fact i bet my defences are better than those guys on youtube and i am constantly lvl 300.

Ok, i admit the first 200 LVL might be important since you need 20 Speed 20 Mana 20 Deff Crit and 20 Crit ... but after that lvl 300 and lvl 1k is not much of a difference.

@chubbyninja89 quote:

Onslaughts also suck now and they also made most of the weapons just generic and took away much of their specialness. 

??? are you sure it sucks NOW ? or before ?  i'm sorry but you either don't play DD2 or you are masochistic and you actualy like 3 map system ... btw.... just because you can't Overkill anything like before it doesn't mean it's not fun ... or maybe you should define the word FUN.

I m Constantly getting "Sorry your request time out" error.

I didnt find any solution on forum.

anyone has any clue on how to solve that?

Got that in every region, also i did verify my steam files and reinstall the entire game.

tks!

Try restarting your router.

@Chronos ~ quote:

Got that in every region, also i did verify my steam files and reinstall the entire game.

tks!

@Superb_Dog quote:

@Chronos ~ quote:

tks!

i tried. It didnt work.

tks.

i'm sorry to hear this. I hope someone else on this forum can help you.

@Chronos ~ quote:

@Superb_Dog quote:

@Chronos ~ quote:

tks!

i tried. It didnt work.

tks.

Hi Guys,

anyone can share the fastest way to do the resets for Ancient Power?

i did the reset 3 time just climbing chaos and then doing the floors remaining to reset but, i was wondering if this is the fastest way to do it.

can you guys share some ideas or strategies?

Its worth to spend money in Prestigious weapon or some Medallions for 2-3 defs?

Ty

Well depending on what system you play on really. Consoles have a small advantage. Split screen, work up a second account and carry yourself ;) pc  sadly doesn't have that "feature"

Hi guys!

My best character have something like 4.500 points and i cant solo C5.

But i have itens from c6 and im upgrading them.

What im doing wrong? How can I improve my gear since i cant go to C5?

Thx

I can’t join a session uninstalled then reinstalled and now go to town and private tavern shaded grey and It will not allow me to play now keeps going search for session then nothing just goes back to menu. Any help? I am on Xbox one

How effective is EV2's deflect beam vs the cannon ogres.

my assumptions are 1-2 deflect nodes In front of a blockade would be decent with cannon ogre lanes during omega waves.

I don't have EV2 yet so I can't test this.

@BIGREDMONSTER quote:

How effective is EV2's deflect beam vs the cannon ogres.

my assumptions are 1-2 deflect nodes In front of a blockade would be decent with cannon ogre lanes during omega waves.

I don't have EV2 yet so I can't test this.

i am pretty sure, cannon ogre gets completly reflected by reflect beam. its a hardcounter to them, just like to sniper and quibly.

but keep in mind:

1. if the cannon ogre is phased, the barricade wont take aggro and the ogre will run through. solution: place some bait behind the reflect beam.

2. if it is a double lane, there is a chance of getting cybork bosses, who will disable your beams :(

in general, cannon ogre insta kill most heros and towers, but they take down highend barricades rather slow. so if they dont have have any mutators like phased, wall leach or vampiric, you will be fine just using a barricade with protective downgrade.  (but i just played to floor 82)

Hi guys,

im an old DD2 player with 472 Hours .

I played the game and stopped playing the game twice when i became one of the best players in the game and there was no content anymore and nothing to do for me.

Now after a few months i wanna do my 3th attempt to dd2 and grind my way up to be the best.

Just wanna ask what is the current meta build (best build) ?!

@Darksmoke quote:

Just wanna ask what is the current meta build (best build) ?!

Weapon Manufacturers with Shocking Revelation Mod (+Speed mod + Speed Shard) and Destruction and Mass Destruction Shards .... 

Emoji_Monk.png

BUT ... you need to combine this with other towers too .... just WM is not enough in higher Onslaught ... some recommend Ramsters, some recommend Hornets.

@Darksmoke quote:

I played the game and stopped playing the game twice when i became one of the best players in the game and there was no content anymore and nothing to do for me.

Let's make a challenge ... if you become #1 again (Onslaught & AP) this year i'll give you 200 Milion Gold Emoji_TNT.png

Hello, I know theres a mysterious portal to test out characters but when i go into it all i can test out are Knight, The Adept, The Initiate, and The Gun Witch? How do i test out other characters like the dryad and pyromancer?

Is there any way to see if I got the stuff from my Mythical Defender pack? I opened it and I think I got 2 skins or flairs but the “cards” showing the skins/flair didn’t pop out and were overlapping. I wasn’t able to press R3 quick enough to collect them because I was trying to turn the camera to see what the other costume was. It dropped a pet and I have that in my inventory but idk if it did the same with the flair/skin/whatever it was. Or do they disappear if you don’t click R3 to collect in time? 

@Shaidan quote:

Is there any way to see if I got the stuff from my Mythical Defender pack? I opened it and I think I got 2 skins or flairs but the “cards” showing the skins/flair didn’t pop out and were overlapping. I wasn’t able to press R3 quick enough to collect them because I was trying to turn the camera to see what the other costume was. It dropped a pet and I have that in my inventory but idk if it did the same with the flair/skin/whatever it was. Or do they disappear if you don’t click R3 to collect in time? 

If you don't do any commands, you keep whatever came out. On PS4 there is no way i know of to see what the new items are alone. You basically have to go click on each hero, go to Cosmetics, and see what is new between normal skin and extras, and whole outfit sets (what cards normally are). To know what is new though, you have to have a good sense of what you already have. When the card came out, if the text was red - you already had it and got gold in its place. If the text was green - you got a new outfit...somewhere... I typically found mine with ease, as i usually am waiting so long on a new outfit, that it stands out to me. 

@johnathan quote:

im some what new i just beat the campaign and i was wondering were do i get vials of fear for my pet

Hello and welcome! Just keep playing... Pet stuff drops all the time, and pets are really not that strong or important for gameplay. They do look cool... Just move on to Adventures mode, then Expeditions by Chaos level, and you will get them along the way. I have hundreds of them, all doing me mostly no good. 

@emilian quote:
@Darksmoke quote:

Let's make a challenge ... if you become #1 again (Onslaught & AP) this year i'll give you 200 Milion Gold Emoji_TNT.png

That's pretty interesting. My curiosity is piqued in seeing how this would go....

Are defenses still crit chance capped at 33%?

Does Onslaught eventually drop better gear than Chaos VII-ish gear, or is that the highest level that drops generally, and I need to upgrade after that?

Thanks!

@PHPH quote:

Are defenses still crit chance capped at 33%?

Does Onslaught eventually drop better gear than Chaos VII-ish gear, or is that the highest level that drops generally, and I need to upgrade after that?

Thanks!

No, you can have 100% crit chance builds now. 

Onslaught will not drop gear higher than C7 but has a slight chance of dropping C8 ampoules in victory chests after floor 30 for upgrading to C8. 

It´s very expensive in gold and mats. Drop rate for C8 ampoules peak at floor 83. They are somewhat rare though.