I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Toughen up buttercup! Stop crying about it😉 😄 You have gotten perfect green mods on Shatter and Weapon Man.  I would rather be in your shoes my brother. 

@Erock78 quote:

Hey Trendy, how long do I have to play before I can get a c8 amp? I’m on floor 116 and still have not received one from a drop...... every single person I play with has gotten at least 4 so far...... cmon guys, it’s getting kinda ridiculous

Yea, that has nothing to do with c8 amps..... you got a perfect tenacity and a 4 bar shatterquake..... AND 4 c8 amps.. no one should be sitting at floor 116 and not have gotten at least 1 by now

ReNoX ... they started the game after the Sky Bank Update ... they have one bag and one Vault ... that's the equivalent of 2 bags from before the patch.

Thankx for all the help from the dun Def community. 

Why does my weapon swing at different speeds and have different animations for the same weapon???? I am so confused 

@DD2Rox quote:

Thankx for all the help from the dun Def community. 

Why does my weapon swing at different speeds and have different animations for the same weapon???? I am so confused 

anybody???? Please????

Well, if the questions are still going on, I'll ask one.

Why the hell does the skill point system suck so badly?

It's literally forcing us players to put points somewhere where we might not want to.

If I want to put all my second Squire's skill points into the Cannonball Towers, I have the right to.

Every Weapon is a bit different ... do you see that 7.2 % near the "Light" type ? that's how fast your sword is ... you can have a sword with 2 % or with 22% for example ... i forgot what was Max and Min ... maybe someone elce can help me with that info....

20180919210739_1.jpg

@DD2Rox quote:

Why does my weapon swing at different speeds and have different animations for the same weapon?

different swing speeds have different dmg types. for example, the thirst attack attack on heavy polearms hurts a lot, this is used for example on juicebags nukemonk build.

in general, swing speeds are only on melee weapons (ranged has firerate) and dont matter that much, just pick weapon you like. except for the barb, where the swingspeed in the main hand decides your general swing speed (pick a light weapon here).

the animations are always the same and repeat themselfes, if you keep attacking.

Hello.  After the new expansion, I cannot seem to  play any solo games or 3 member party games from teh war table except for campaigns.  Am I missing something in the settings? This was from a private tavern.  My wife,daughter and I just like playing together.

Yo. Where is the bugfix at? i wan't to play Onslaught Solo but each new Floor others join me. Even when i put it on private the game says "f*ck u". I don't want to take part in social interactions.

Hi Guys, i was wondering if its the right time to do my first reset for ancient power.

but im little confused about my Min. Ascension Level after reset.

I dont know if its gonna be 210 or if its gonna be 126 or maybe 210 + 126?

can anyone help me to understand that?

many thanks!

https://imgur.com/CxUch98

@Chronos ~ quote:

Hi Guys, i was wondering if its the right time to do my first reset for ancient power.

many thanks!

img]

You now have a starting ascension of 210. Upon reset, you gain +112 on your talent caps and another +126 starting ascension. So if you reset now, you start with 210+126=336 ascension :) sounds like a good point to reset to me!

@Brewsted quote:

@Chronos ~ quote:

many thanks!

img]

You now have a starting ascension of 210. Upon reset, you gain +112 on your talent caps and another +126 starting ascension. So if you reset now, you start with 210+126=336 ascension :) sounds like a good point to reset to me!

Oh! Very Nice. Thanks very much for the info! o/

@meatbags1 quote:

Any idea when mastery will be back up?

Hello MeatBags, we don't have a date from developers, but they are already working on fixing that ... and in my opinion... it might take 1 week or 3 weeks ... but solving Mastery is a priority for them, so just a bit of patience will help Emoji_Monk.png

@MartynezZ quote:

Dumb question but,
any way i can defend myself againts the assassin that teleports to you and knifes you?

There's a couple of ways, either get them off you, or kill them so quick they don't matter. :o)

If you want to get them off you quick (so you can murder them yourself), get a pet with the "Sparkle Party" ability. 

In terms of killing them quick Lightning Strike Auras are good (so long as there aren't loads of them). Frost towers help too.

I tend to use a combination of Sparkle Party and moving to a heavily defended area. 

@Temrael quote:

@MartynezZ quote:

Dumb question but,
any way i can defend myself againts the assassin that teleports to you and knifes you?

There's a couple of ways, either get them off you, or kill them so quick they don't matter. :o)

If you want to get them off you quick (so you can murder them yourself, get a pet with the "Sparkle Party" ability. 

In terms of killing them quick Lightning Strike Auras are good (so long as there aren't loads of them). Frost towers help too.

I tend to use a combination of Sparkle Party and moving to a heavily defended area. 

There is one more way too. Farm the maps at the High Seas region to obtain a seaworthy weapon with the "Shackled" M.O.D.S. which will have a chance to stun assassin off when it deals it's first slash. The highest quality will provide a near guarantee that it'll come off.

Yeah so quick question here I have been farming ancient powers with another person and now , with the reset, I need to go to 45 and she only needs to go to 38. Normally I would carry her until we are on the same floor but first of all; math doesnt seem to add up and second the nerf on the dryads bee. So now I know I'm not as cool as the other arrogant player that populate the community that will just tell me to get good or get out and they will be right cause in the end I will, but why nerf something so you have to use other instead of boosting thing to point that its basically your style of play that will dictate how you will build. So yeah I would like the math for ancient power reset and the reason for the dryad nerf.