I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

I have been playing for ages and i have never checked but if i uncheck loot lets say pet eggs will they be sold or will they just go poof at end of wave not making me any money. please and thank you for any help

@concrete_fish quote:

I have been playing for ages and i have never checked but if i uncheck loot lets say pet eggs will they be sold or will they just go poof at end of wave not making me any money. please and thank you for any help

They should auto-collect at the end of a round if you have that turned on. Then in your menu - you can sell them for gold, or you can leave them be, and in about 48 hours they will convert into pet supplies instead. If you do not have auto collect on - they just disappear and you get nothing. 

@Jaws_420 quote:
@concrete_fish quote:

They should auto-collect at the end of a round if you have that turned on. Then in your menu - you can sell them for gold, or you can leave them be, and in about 48 hours they will convert into pet supplies instead. If you do not have auto collect on - they just disappear and you get nothing. 

man wish there was an auto sell feature, ty for info and help

I'm trying to be a returning player after a long hiatus, but I'm having a really difficult time. This was one of my favorite games when it first came out and i got to defender rank 900 or so before I thought I'd give the game a break. Coming back now though I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Most of my inventory is gone aside from pets. My highest level character used to destroy incursions, now he gets run over on hard mode campaign. There are so many item systems added that aren't explained to me (I guess the game assumes I should know because technically I've played a lot). I just feel like i'm being punished for playing the game too early before everything was added to the game. Any advice would be appreciated, but at this point i'd be willing to reset my account and start from scratch if it's possible. I just don't want to lose all the extra character's and cosmetics that I bought/unlocked over the time that I used to play.

@Spatt quote:

I'm trying to be a returning player after a long hiatus, but I'm having a really difficult time. This was one of my favorite games when it first came out and i got to defender rank 900 or so before I thought I'd give the game a break. Coming back now though I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. Most of my inventory is gone aside from pets. My highest level character used to destroy incursions, now he gets run over on hard mode campaign. There are so many item systems added that aren't explained to me (I guess the game assumes I should know because technically I've played a lot). I just feel like i'm being punished for playing the game too early before everything was added to the game. Any advice would be appreciated, but at this point i'd be willing to reset my account and start from scratch if it's possible. I just don't want to lose all the extra character's and cosmetics that I bought/unlocked over the time that I used to play.

Hello - welcome back. Start by checking out the Scavenger and seeing if any of your lost items are there. Also ensure that the items are not in your bag versus the Vault. If i say anything you do not understand - let me know and i will explain more. 

If you say campaign mode enemies are killing you - start with the campaign and go through it once. That should get you close to level 50 or so, and some decent starting gear (with MODs) and shards. After that you can take on Expedition - Chaos 1. 

Do you get the general idea of Shards? How about MODs? You may think about going to the patch notes section of this forum, and just reading the patch notes for the last year. You will learn a lot there. I could spend all day explaining things to you, but i don't want to cover ground you are already good to go on and frustrate you. So from here - let em know what specific questions you have. Do you want to know about gear and stats, enemies, or battle mechanics? The less you ask about once - the more detail i can give. 

@Sparton505 quote:

How do you get apart of the defender council and get the tower skins they look insainly cool

It was something you had to pay to be a part of back in the early Alpha days i believe. There is no way to be a part of it now that i know of. If there was - i would be interested as well. 

I haven't played in a while but got on today and with the new update a bunch of the campaign levels are now missing. Any one know why that is and if they are coming back?

@Aggieblu371 quote:

I haven't played in a while but got on today and with the new update a bunch of the campaign levels are now missing. Any one know why that is and if they are coming back?

Hello and welcome back. 

Campaign has now been split into 2 parts, with part 1 being "Campaign" and part 2 being the "Adventures" mode. You can also just jump to Chaos 1 whenever you are able to, although i think you do get like 450 gems for completing all of the campaign/adventure, so it worth it too play them all at least once. If nothing else, but to have it checked off as done. 

If you need any more help, come back and ask all the questions you want to. We are here to help. 

I don't know if this is intended but on C1 i was getting around 36k gold and on C2 i got 77k gold on the 2nd win. I mean i have reset 6 times and got 30% exp and gold but still.

Also the pricey has changed in regards to upgrading gear, this isn't a bug right?

Hi ReNoX ... unfortunately until now you can't sell Shard Dust ... the best option for inventory optimisation is to sell shards you don't need and keep the shard dust.

hey guys, i unlocked all incursion weapons at the wayfarer long long time ago, but now i dont know anymore where i can get which incursion weapon.

i remember storm glaive is in chaos 5, but i cant remember the rest and i dont want to play all the incursions again to find out.

does anyone got a list?

Aerial Bane = 

Betsy Wrath =

Bling King Bow = Win Kobold King Bling Incursion

Bone Glove = Win Demon Lair Incurison

Celebration = Win Rize of the Blood Moon Incursion

Demonic Scythe = Win Bastille Master Incursion

Flying Dragon = 

Haunted Halberd = Win Bastille Incursion

Lunar Portal = Win Griblok's Horde Incursion

Megashark = Malthius Incursion

Mewmere = Return of Maldonis

Molten Tome = Spectral Assault Incurison

North pole = Win Wyvern Enthustiasts Incurion

Shadow Flame = Win Altar of the Athame Incursion

Sky Dragon's Fury =

Glaive of the Storms = Power Surge Incursion

TeraBlade = Chrome Enemies Incursion

Tsunami Chlorophite = Forest Poachers

Tsunami Jester = Win Malthius Incursion

@emilian quote:

Aerial Bane = 

Betsy Wrath =

Bling King Bow = Win Kobold King Bling Incursion

Bone Glove = Win Demon Lair Incurison

Celebration = Win Rize of the Blood Moon Incursion

Demonic Scythe = Win Bastille Master Incursion

Flying Dragon = 

Haunted Halberd = Win Bastille Incursion

Lunar Portal = Win Griblok's Horde Incursion

Megashark = Malthius Incursion

Mewmere = Return of Maldonis

Molten Tome = Spectral Assault Incurison

North pole = Win Wyvern Enthustiasts Incurion

Shadow Flame = Win Altar of the Athame Incursion

Sky Dragon's Fury =

Glaive of the Storms = Power Surge Incursion

TeraBlade = Chrome Enemies Incursion

Tsunami Chlorophite = Forest Poachers

Tsunami Jester = Win Malthius Incursion

ty so much <3

@DD2Rox quote:

How do you upgrade you mods to a higher level? 

If you're looking for higher quality mods, you can't upgrade your current mods to that.

Or if you mean in regarding Ancient Power, once your gear (let's say C7 gear) got reset, your mods stats are downgrded to campaign/chaos 1. When you start upgrading your gear with materials, your mods automatically upgrades stat wise to the chaos level that you've upgraded to.

Hope either or both helps.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@DD2Rox quote:

How do you upgrade you mods to a higher level? 

If you're looking for higher quality mods, you can't upgrade your current mods to that.

Or if you mean in regarding Ancient Power, once your gear (let's say C7 gear) got reset, your mods stats are downgrded to campaign/chaos 1. When you start upgrading your gear with materials, your mods automatically upgrades stat wise to the chaos level that you've upgraded to.

Hope either or both helps.

Thanx! darn, i was hoping once i got  a low one that i could just boost it up. Is there some trick to getting better mods, like higher difficulties? 

@DD2Rox quote:

Thanx! darn, i was hoping once i got  a low one that i could just boost it up. Is there some trick to getting better mods, like higher difficulties? 

Not really though. It's all RNG. Multiplayer victory chest loot bonus might help but again, still boils down to RNG.

Currently, the only way to get a guaranteed better Mods is to buy them from other players haha.

Thankx 

So i found a level 4 def power mod and replaced a lv1 with it, and my stats did not seem to change very much? Did i do something wrong? 

@DD2Rox quote:

Did i do something wrong? 

No ... the difference between lvl 1 Mod and a lvl 4 Mod is VERY Tiny ... the only real difference is between a 4 and a Perfect Mod ... the Difference is calculated on an exponential scale like this ...

Scale_Of_Mods.jpg

So the Difference between a Red Mod and a Yellow mod is neglectable ... Emoji_Ogre.png

Edit: if you're good at math, make some calculations, maybe i am missing something, but as simple as i can explain ... the exponential curve explains the quality of a MOD

Double Edit: The Developers didn't reveal what curve they used ... maybe it's a parabola ? maybe a Hiperbola ? or even Logaritmic ? if someone has the time to screenshot all numbers from 1 to Perfect MOD, we can find out what curve is it.

Hey Trendy, how long do I have to play before I can get a c8 amp? I’m on floor 116 and still have not received one from a drop...... every single person I play with has gotten at least 4 so far...... cmon guys, it’s getting kinda ridiculous