I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Temrael quote:

Am I right in thinking that since Protean Shift, there's now effectively no difference between Medallions and Marks? i.e. both have Power as a primary stat and Health as a secondary, and the ranges are presumably the same?

So if I have a gold Chaos VII Medallion and a gold Chaos VII Mark I should just select whichever one has the highest Power (for a DPS defense like FA)?

You are right.

@Temrael quote:

Great thanks both

Just a note - maybe i just had bad RNG luck, but i found that after the update- all of my Marks had extremely low rolls on them, and my Medallions now far outclassed them, by almost 50% in most cases. So while Marks were repurposed as pseudo-Medallions, i would check all of their values if i were you and chuck out any that are underperforming. 

@Jaws_420 quote:

Just a note - maybe i just had bad RNG luck, but i found that after the update- all of my Marks had extremely low rolls on them, and my Medallions now far outclassed them, by almost 50% in most cases. So while Marks were repurposed as pseudo-Medallions, i would check all of their values if i were you and chuck out any that are underperforming. 

Ahh ok interesting, thanks again. Will check tonight.

@Temrael quote:

Ahh ok interesting, thanks again. Will check tonight.

I think they did it on purpose to give you a reason not to hold onto old gear. I kept 4 - one of each model, just as a keepsake, and tossed pretty much every single other one, and those 4 i kept are only in my vault. I never had any orbs as that was before me, but i am sure they did the same with that.  

Makes sense. I'm going to have a bit of a clear out/reorganise tonight giving my main defences their own hero so I can get the most out of my 330ish Ascension. I'll review my Relics at the same time. :)

@ClickedTech5 quote:

What happens to shards if you reset. Do they go back down to level 1 as well?

Yes ... Technicaly it's "Upgrade 0" not "Lvl 1" for shards.

i'll Remind you that Gilded shards stay MAX upgrade.

@emilian quote:
@ClickedTech5 quote:

What happens to shards if you reset. Do they go back down to level 1 as well?

Yes ... Technicaly it's "Upgrade 0" not "Lvl 1" for shards.

i'll Remind you that Gilded shards stay MAX upgrade.

Ok so just to confirm Upgrade 0 is the base 'lvl' when you first receive the shard.

I'm still only 2 weeks in and up to chaos 5 so just trying to understand somethings a little better. Is it better to not upgrade shards unless you can get them to Gilded status?

@ClickedTech5 quote:

Ok so just to confirm Upgrade 0 is the base 'lvl' when you first receive the shard.

Yes... upgrade 0 is when you receive the shard

@ClickedTech5 quote:

Is it better to not upgrade shards unless you can get them to Gilded status?

In the contrary ... upgrade the shard ... use it ... enjoy the game ... Gilded shards mostly for endgame players

Since you are new to game, you should Push Onslaught (after you win one map in C7) and do some mastery ... small tip here ... at 55 Stars you have your first Hypershard = Mass Destruction ... and it's the best in the game right now ... you can Play M1 already and earn stars for Mastery.

@emilian quote:

In the contrary ... upgrade the shard ... use it ... enjoy the game ... Gilded shards mostly for endgame players

Since you are new to game, you should Push Onslaught (after you win one map in C7) and do some mastery ... small tip here ... at 55 Stars you have your first Hypershard = Mass Destruction ... and it's the best in the game right now ... you can Play M1 already and earn stars for Mastery.

Thanks for your help. I'll look into doing that.

Question about Achievements.

There are two hidden ones i have yet to recieve, after research I discovered their names, but i know iv done them.

The Defender and Heroes United (reach lvls 25 and 50 with the first two heroes in my deck)

i have close to 600 hours and most character. of which are max.

Anyone else with this issue???

@DrBoardGame quote:

Question about Achievements.

There are two hidden ones i have yet to recieve, after research I discovered their names, but i know iv done them.

The Defender and Heroes United (reach lvls 25 and 50 with the first two heroes in my deck)

i have close to 600 hours and most character. of which are max.

Anyone else with this issue???

Yeah, I think nearly all have this issue actually. It's a bug if I'm not mistaken.

Repassing a thread question  that wasnt answered..Can someone do it..

1.The max health regen is affected by upgrades or is a fixed number?

2.The source of damage to trigger could be any type of shard/mod effect of damage or just the base dmg and if give a 2x regen for ex if you hit two targets in the same time..?

Yesterday i achieved the destruction pylon shard and i want to know more about that shards that is kinda unknown or unspoken and if worth..

Would the DoT's from Ballista Bite, Lingering Hellfire, and PDT count as a Crowd Control for the Crowd-Controller Servo? Trying to get a good Ballista build going and would like to know if the Crowd-Controller Servo would proc itself with Ballista Bite. Also using Ramsters to deal with shields, and their potential CC with Lingering Hellfire would be useful as well.

@DigiFreak78 quote:

Would the DoT's from Ballista Bite, Lingering Hellfire, and PDT count as a Crowd Control for the Crowd-Controller Servo? Trying to get a good Ballista build going and would like to know if the Crowd-Controller Servo would proc itself with Ballista Bite. Also using Ramsters to deal with shields, and their potential CC with Lingering Hellfire would be useful as well.

CC covers anything affected with slow, freeze, or stun. I do not know if fire/burning or poison counts towards that or not. Maybe someone else can help with that part. 

@DreadfulGray quote:

Does damage from the goblin explosion mod damage my towers?

Yes, if you play Onslaught and enemies have a mutator called "Detonator"

No, if you have a mod that starts with "Boom" on your relic.

@emilian quote:
@DreadfulGray quote:

Does damage from the goblin explosion mod damage my towers?

Yes, if you play Onslaught and enemies have a mutator called "Detonator"

No, if you have a mod that starts with "Boom" on your relic.

So if I have the gobsplosion chip on my weapon, the exploding goblins wouldn't damage my towers? I'm still playing thru campaign (Forgotten Ruins)

@DreadfulGray quote:

So if I have the gobsplosion chip on my weapon, the exploding goblins wouldn't damage my towers? I'm still playing thru campaign (Forgotten Ruins)

:) The MODS on your weapon will damage only Monsters ... so your towers are safe from your own attacks.

Hello, 

Sorry for my little English .. :)

Sometimes, i died in the bubble of Geode Boss ( the mob C3 .. ^^ )
It's normal ?

I hope that I was clear .. :D 

Hi there, Don't worry, your English is fine, well done.

I think it's possible to die inside the shield bubble of a geode. The geodes often have enemies inside them so maybe you were killed by one of them? 

@KheeGz quote:

Hello, 

Sorry for my little English .. :)

Sometimes, i died in the bubble of Geode Boss ( the mob C3 .. ^^ )
It's normal ?

I hope that I was clear .. :D 

Yes, it happens a lot. Rebounded projectiles can do you damage. I try not to enter the bubble if i can help it, and if i do, i ensure to use a tanky DPS hero with lots of DEF and HP. 

@KheeGz quote:

Okay ! 
Thank's Jaws ! :)

You are very welcome. 

Best bet is to just use auras to melt those suckers down. They do a great job. Then you never have to worry about getting inside. 

Plus, add the "Piercing" MOD to any shooting heroes you have, and your top shooting defenses are also a good place to put one. Then the Geodes are really never a problem ever again and no more bouncing attacks to worry about from yourself. I have it on my Cannonball and Dart Tower, and my Gunwitch.