I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@AlCap0wnd quote:

Question, on the monk weapons there it says like 'Heavy' and 'Medium' and 'Light' now I'm assuming that's like suggesting how fast or slow you run/move (??). And then there is also a % showing at the weapon, what does that mean exactly? I don't get it.. does it have to do with how fast it attacks or something? Because some of the polearms attack way quicker than others.. is that how u can see how quick it attacks? I'm not really sure help me out peeps! Thanks in advance.

Heavy/Medium/Light polearms determine your attack animation. Light ones attack much faster but deal less damage per hit, while heavy polearms attack slower but deal more damage per hit. Haven't figured out what the percentage does yet. The polearm weight does not affect your run speed.

@Grumpyturtles quote:

Hey, guys! I was just wondering if the Halloween costume packs are exclusive to THIS Halloween only. Is it going to come back in the next Halloween? Or is it a legit time exclusive?

It has not been mentioned if they are permanently exclusive to this time period. It is not uncommon for businesses to reintroduce 'limited time' products due to popularity, so if I had to speculate we're probably going to see them again during a future Halloween. Again, this is not a guarantee but purely speculation.

@CharmanderWith quote:

Where can I find quick skeleton bosses?

If you mean where to find them quickly and easily, you can't. Currently, they're a random special enemy so you're relying on luck. On the 27th, a Halloween event will start with a map that spawns them guaranteed though.

I've been using Steam as an alternative to Xbox and PS, and I love the whole achievement thing. Well, I made a new Steam account due to technical issues and when I got back into DD2 after the patch I noticed I wasn't getting achievements. EXAMPLE: I'm a level 14 Apprentice. The Steam achievement for reaching level 5 is still locked. Is this from the player traffic patch or could this be a Steam issue. I'm sure as hell not quitting DD2 over this, but I do like achievements and was wondering if the issue was fixable.

Just a silly question.

When my bags are full, it says my items will be saved in the tavern. However, I've been looking everywhere but can't find them. Can you help me?

[[127939,users]] when your bags are full, items go to Scavenger in the Tavern. He can be found in the corner where the Forge is. 

@Seph quote:

nhathao93 when your bags are full, items go to Scavenger in the Tavern. He can be found in the corner where the Forge is. 

i heard that items not autocollected were deleted and that the scavenger's only use is to hold items that fall off of the map. this is how trendy gets you to buy bags  to keep you from having sell every round :P

[[65647,users]] Unless they changed Scavenger in one of their patches, he collects the stuff that either fall of the map or when your bags are full. 

@topler quote:

@Camthan quote:

Hi all,

Just wondering if the larger sphere "Press Your Luck I" - which procs when a defense takes damage - will proc when a trap or aura uses a charge/degenerates through use?  Any advice or proof from previous testing would be much appreciated!

Cheers.

Press your luck I, & the other one for speed both do not work on traps & auras. I've tested this myself when they first came out.

Thanks for the info

@greenexploder quote:

For some reason i cant authenticate with steam and its not letting me join the game can anyone help me

I've had this problem the first time i played, might come from several issues and not only from the game itself, what exactly is happening when you're trying to connect ?

it says "Authentication failure and i click ok then it says couldn't authenticate with steam try again later contact support if needed" and im trying today and its still not working when it said it yesterday

are the magic and physical resistances applied to dps characters? If i try to dps as an apprentice in a magic resistance lane, how is my damage going to be? 

@chaosparadox quote:

are the magic and physical resistances applied to dps characters? If i try to dps as an apprentice in a magic resistance lane, how is my damage going to be? 

Yes it applies to DPS. Its hard with the apprentice because even your regular attack is magical. Probably stay away from the magic resist lanes and let a any other character take it :P

@Slimjim247 quote:

Why can people join your match when it's private?

Private is supposed to stop people joining through the public matchmaking, so people can still join off your friends list as already mentioned.  If you want to solo I think you can go offline or temporarily block people .

I have also heard of a bug where matchmaking lets people into your private game. I think it has to do with how server space is assigned at high loads. This shouldn't be happening very often

@greenexploder quote:

For some reason i cant authenticate with steam and its not letting me join the game can anyone help me

There are a couple things that could be causing errors. If you get a specific error code search the forums/ google for that for a better diagnosis.

I'd recommend verifying steam cache files for dungeon defenders. There is an error if your game files haven't updated correctly.

To do this go to steam library, right click on dungeon defenders II and go to properties. Then go to local files and verify integrity of game cache.