I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Hey guys - i would like to know where i can see the Itemlevel Requirements of specific maps/modes. 

E.G. when i choose Campaign Mode, map 4 on hard - what score do i need? Sure i can just test out, what im capable of, but thats not intended right? Im playing solo and would like to have some kind of Progression at the war table and not just blindfold trying. 

Greets Maru

@maru ッ quote:

Hey guys - i would like to know where i can see the Itemlevel Requirements of specific maps/modes. 

E.G. when i choose Campaign Mode, map 4 on hard - what score do i need? Sure i can just test out, what im capable of, but thats not intended right? Im playing solo and would like to have some kind of Progression at the war table and not just blindfold trying. 

Greets Maru

Gear Score requirements is only related with difficulty tiers. If I'm not mistaken, if you don't have the gear score for a particular difficulty tier, it will not unlock. If you can enter that difficulty tier, it means you have the required Gear Score to take it on.  

@Remeoj quote:

How much ascension should you have before attempting chaos trials 1

There are a lot of factors involved - i would say, just try it. If you completely fail - then you likely need a few more levels or some help. You should not need too much though. 

Hello Defenders,

I was wondering how long is the time that the Scavenger keeps items before removing them from his list?

What does it mean when another player's defenses are flashing disco pink/purple? :o/

I played with someone yesterday and all their Flame Aura towers were glowing/flashing a really odd colour?

It might be unrelated but when I inspected his/her FA it showed their DPS in red with a down arrow as though it was being reduced by some sort of effect. 

What does it mean when another player's defenses are flashing disco pink/purple? :o/

I played with someone yesterday and all their Flame Aura towers were glowing/flashing a really odd colour?

It might be unrelated but when I inspected his/her FA it showed their DPS in red with a down arrow as though it was being reduced by some sort of effect. 

@Temrael quote:

It´s a tower skin:)

Ohhh ok thanks! That's what I originally thought but then when I saw the DPS saying it was reduced I thought maybe the colour was meaningful.

@MrDvy quote:

Hello Defenders,

I was wondering how long is the time that the Scavenger keeps items before removing them from his list?

I think it is only for a few hours. Best to grab things right away if you can. 

@Temrael quote:

Ohhh ok thanks! That's what I originally thought but then when I saw the DPS saying it was reduced I thought maybe the colour was meaningful.

Some things can reduce your DPS, such as Ancient Power gambit points and one MOD. With these equipped, it would make your DPS show up in red. Unrelated to the tower skin. 

Something else I always wondered... is gold always auto-collected at the end of each round? Or do I need to run round the map getting it all to not miss out? ;)

I have a question.

I have 2 old relics that are stronger than any relic dropping in chaos 7 for me (50k+ defence power at level 10)

are they not dropping anymore? or they can still drop, just rare?

@kingoftime2013 quote:

I have a question.

I have 2 old relics that are stronger than any relic dropping in chaos 7 for me (50k+ defence power at level 10)

The highest relics have a smaller drop chance but try climbing some onslaught floors 55+ they should start dropping more regularly.

@MaJean quote:

@kingoftime2013 quote:

I have a question.

The highest relics have a smaller drop chance but try climbing some onslaught floors 55+ they should start dropping more regularly.

so 50k def power still drops? and will they not drop in chaos 7? cause I cant really climb in onslaught anymore, im stuck at floor 57, cause I only have 2 of those good relics and I need more.

well, actually I didnt try to use the 45k ones, can I use them for floor 57 or they are too weak?

@kingoftime2013 quote:

@MaJean quote:

@kingoftime2013 quote:

I have a question.

so 50k def power still drops? and will they not drop in chaos 7? cause I cant really climb in onslaught anymore, im stuck at floor 57, cause I only have 2 of those good relics and I need more.

well, actually I didnt try to use the 45k ones, can I use them for floor 57 or they are too weak?

I haven´t spent long enough time in C7 to notice the drops, because I´m kinda rushing through for prestiging. 

You can probably climb high with 45K relics for sure, if modded right:)

@Temrael quote:

Something else I always wondered... is gold always auto-collected at the end of each round? Or do I need to run round the map getting it all to not miss out? ;)

It should auto-collect. If you have auto-collect on your bags turned on, you should not have to pick up a single thing. 

@kingoftime2013 quote:

I have a question.

That is pure RNG luck, or a lack thereof. Keep grinding C7 and you have a chance at better drops each time. 

@kingoftime2013 quote:

in onslaught, if my floor has 3 maps I must complete all 3 in a row? or theres a way to finish 1 map and do the other 2 later?

at this time if you do not do all 3 in a row, you will not advance. Once you exit, you will be back at map 1 of 3. This has been a big pain point for many DD2 players, and TE has said that they will address it in a future update, soon hopefully. They hinted that they may go to 1 map floors. Many of us do not have the time for 3 maps, or disconnects create unfair losses. For now though, you gotta play all 3 in a row... 

@Jaws_420 quote:
@kingoftime2013 quote:

in onslaught, if my floor has 3 maps I must complete all 3 in a row? or theres a way to finish 1 map and do the other 2 later?

at this time if you do not do all 3 in a row, you will not advance. Once you exit, you will be back at map 1 of 3. This has been a big pain point for many DD2 players, and TE has said that they will address it in a future update, soon hopefully. They hinted that they may go to 1 map floors. Many of us do not have the time for 3 maps, or disconnects create unfair losses. For now though, you gotta play all 3 in a row... 

oh, thanks for all the info, I agree, 1 map floors are the best :)

I have another question. 

when I finish map I have "continue" button and "next dungeon map" for example.

whats the difference bewteen them? I tested both buttons and they do the same thing. 

I think there was "replay" button in the past. the only way to replay map now is go back to tavern and go to the map again?

@kingoftime2013 quote:

I have another question. 

when I finish map I have "continue" button and "next dungeon map" for example.

whats the difference bewteen them? I tested both buttons and they do the same thing. 

I think there was "replay" button in the past. the only way to replay map now is go back to tavern and go to the map again?

Continue - goes to any stage on the gamemode

Next "type" dungeon - you may notice that there are types of dungeons, and for each type, there are about 4 maps now. This button takes you to any one of these 4 maps, Why? 1) Dailies - require you to play X amount of certain map types to get DMs, and 2) MOD materials only drop on certain map types, so if you want to farm a particular one - this lets you do that. 

Replay (i.e. same map again) - is something we have asked about in the forums and TE has mentioned they are looking into it, with hopes of a future add-on for it. 

Am I right in thinking that since Protean Shift, there's now effectively no difference between Medallions and Marks? i.e. both have Power as a primary stat and Health as a secondary, and the ranges are presumably the same?

So if I have a gold Chaos VII Medallion and a gold Chaos VII Mark I should just select whichever one has the highest Power (for a DPS defense like FA)?

@Temrael quote:

Am I right in thinking that since Protean Shift, there's now effectively no difference between Medallions and Marks? i.e. both have Power as a primary stat and Health as a secondary, and the ranges are presumably the same?

So if I have a gold Chaos VII Medallion and a gold Chaos VII Mark I should just select whichever one has the highest Power (for a DPS defense like FA)?

Yeah, that's just about it. The differences is just in the name and looks now.