I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@tnttoma quote:

A simply question: WHAT IS THAT BLACK BALL? https://ibb.co/fAWmVy

Was this during the campaign levels? If so its most likely a warp hole the mobs will drop out of.

If not its a terrifying black hole of Doom that Gazleburox Will crawl out of amd devour your towers.

Just use the marks if you have them, you only use Medallions if you have sufficient Power transfer shards. Marks with Def Crit damage, Def rate and Deadly strikes kick out plenty of damage, currently

@Martin Arcainess quote:

@tnttoma quote:

A simply question: WHAT IS THAT BLACK BALL? https://ibb.co/fAWmVy

Was this during the campaign levels? If so its most likely a warp hole the mobs will drop out of.

If not its a terrifying black hole of Doom that Gazleburox Will crawl out of amd devour your towers.

Of course, i know, what warp hole is, and i know, that isn't it. It's UNDER all of the maps... But you can see it, if you fall on the bulwark map...

@tnttoma quote:

Of course, i know, what warp hole is, and i know, that isn't it. It's UNDER all of the maps... But you can see it, if you fall on the bulwark map...

Hello Toma, what you are seeing it's actualy  an HDRI image, and those are behind all maps.

Contactsheetbridge.jpg

If you ever worked with 3D software, you know that behind models you will find emptyness, and in order to see some sky, we usualy add images of clouds and skies. Programs like Maya, Blender etc. For example the image above you can notice that at top and bottom the image is VERY distorted ... and that creates some wierd effects when you load into a 3D Program. 

HDRI are some special images just like JPG or PNG but they show 360° perspective ... these are very expensive and powerfull, but they have one flaw ... the top and bottom distorsion ... and when you fall off map ... your screen looks exacly at those points ... spots that u usualy don't see if you don't know what you're looking for .... here is an example of object and Background relation ... in game you know as Map and Sky :

maxresdefault.jpg

@emilian quote:
@tnttoma quote:

Hello Toma, what you are seeing it's actualy  an HDRI image, and those are behind all maps.

Contactsheetbridge.jpg

If you ever worked with 3D software, you know that behind models you will find emptyness, and in order to see some sky, we usualy add images of clouds and skies. Programs like Maya, Blender etc. For example the image above you can notice that at top and bottom the image is VERY distorted ... and that creates some wierd effects when you load into a 3D Program. 

HDRI are some special images just like JPG or PNG but they show 360° perspective ... these are very expensive and powerfull, but they have one flaw ... the top and bottom distorsion ... and when you fall off map ... your screen looks exacly at those points ... spots that u usualy don't see if you don't know what you're looking for .... here is an example of object and Background relation ... in game you know as Map and Sky :

maxresdefault.jpg

Thank you, my friend! Thanks for answer!

I have a problem I have slipped out of my bag shard mass...  How to bring it back. 

):

Did I miss it? Does anyone know how MODS are acquired, are they on gear and via tinkering you move them about or does gear drop unmodded and MODS drop too, allowing you to mod the gear, and tinkering is to move around MODS thereafter.

Hi guys has anyone else experienced their heroes reordering themselves randomly?
I specifically remade all my heroes some months ago to be grouped by class.... now they seem to be randomly mixing themselves up again - did I just not notice the re-ordering feature being added? or is this a bug.

I had the same thing happen to me tonight. Deleted and remade heroes to have them all in a specific order yesterday, and tonight they randomly swapped around. Spent a while trying to replicate this to get them back in order, but couldn't figure out how.

Mine reverted after I restarted the game. No idea if that will work regularly, but if anyone else tabs to here to look for an answer like I did, try that.

(Video of Trendy reading this) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UT8RkSmN4k

Hi this has been annoying me soo bad for a long time now can some one tell me if the Toxic shock bow is still in the game if soo where can i drop or has it been completly removed from drops?

Heya people c:

I'm quite new to mystic and I read about being able to move her serpents coil around once its placed but It doesn't seem to work for me,is it bugged or did it get changed?

@Uexxa quote:

Heya people c:

I'm quite new to mystic and I read about being able to move her serpents coil around once its placed but It doesn't seem to work for me,is it bugged or did it get changed?

Was changed due to a new MOD that allows multiple ones to be placed. Just sell the old one, and you can place it anywhere after that. 

whoa that was quick,thank you so much jaws! :D,I'l be sure to keep an eye out for the mod haha!

@Uexxa quote:

whoa that was quick,thank you so much jaws! :D,I'l be sure to keep an eye out for the mod haha!

You are most welcome. Feel free to ask anything else you want some help on. Happy gaming. 

I was thinking about buying the starter pack on ps4 but it comes with an extra bag. What happens to that if I already have 8 bags? Does it get converted to a bank slot or does it just disappear? Or can I have more than 8 bags?

@KingGuy420 quote:

I was thinking about buying the starter pack on ps4 but it comes with an extra bag. What happens to that if I already have 8 bags? Does it get converted to a bank slot or does it just disappear? Or can I have more than 8 bags?

you cap at the max, as far as i know, so any more bags would be wasted money. Maybe better to buy a different pack that does not have the extra bag, and use that money to buy gems and get vault pages instead. Just a thought... 

@Jaws_420 quote:
@KingGuy420 quote:

you cap at the max, as far as i know, so any more bags would be wasted money. Maybe better to buy a different pack that does not have the extra bag, and use that money to buy gems and get vault pages instead. Just a thought... 

I wonder is it possible to request Trendy to turn the spare stuff like a spare bag or a spare hero into code for giveaway? Just wondering.....

@Nell3 quote:

Hi there guys! i just want to ask a question regarding mods. If you put a campaign or chaos 1 MOD to a chaos 7 gear or relic and you do the ancient power reset, will that campaign or chaos 1 MOD level up to chaos 2,3,4 etc as you level up the gear or relic? or will it stay the same because you did not level the MOD to chaos 7 before you tinker it? hope my question makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

It should level up with the item. 

Also, if you take a mod from a campaign item, and level that item up to Chaos VII, it'll level up with the item.

dear trendy ent
i have an very annoying pair of bugs that are a real threath to me
1, there is a bug that doesnt allow me to talk whit any npc or object for hours
2, flame auras dont target any enemy in the match and dummys in the taverns
tested this whit multi hit to check on frame reducing but it only hits like 10 enemys and any enemy more wont get any damage at all
can you all look at this? thanks for reading
remember to look at kobold.png becouse he wishes to be scrorched by flames