I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@quinn the wolf quote:

@ravekai1212 quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Does it actually say you have been disconnected due to being inactive too long?

Yes it does though half of the time it doesn't pop up with the "are you still there?" message before disconnecting back to the start screen. It is very frustrating trying to figure out how the system works and how to work around it.

i understand your problem

normaly the ''are you still there'' message has to popup 

but i bet it is an bug of some kind

thoug if you want to solo afk i ca recoment to you to find or buy a ring were your mouse fits in and cant get out

then i would recomend a moving thing such as an electric mini toy car or other thinsg that can move the mouse around

then just build the map

place the mouse in the ring along whit the thing you use to move your mouse and done

an simple afk limmit breaker

the game will be fooled into thinking youre online >:D XD

thoug this is a solution i use mutch

i use an pc fan atached to an batery and the fan propelers atached to the mouse

as it twists the mouse gets constantly moved whitoud mutch voice and yet i have mutch time for my new2ds and afk farm dd2 shards togeter XD

i hope this afk limit breaker works for you 

let me now if you have someting better for moving the mouse then a pc fan atached to an batery  :D

Frankly, at this point, I'm beginning to think it is more just a symptom of the same issue behind other lag/ping and connection issues. Completely separate from any patch, the game decides randomly to basically block me from logging in, claiming some random, inconsistent "error code". After checking software for my vid card, network diagnostic, and so on, even doing the Steam file verification, nothing is "missing" or needs to be updated. Basically, there is no reason for connection issues but the game refuses to connect several times. I just play some other game for a few hours, come back, and it seems to be peachy. I wish they would do something to remedy these issues since they have basically existed since day 1 for DD2.

@ravekai1212 quote:

@quinn the wolf quote:

@ravekai1212 quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Does it actually say you have been disconnected due to being inactive too long?

Yes it does though half of the time it doesn't pop up with the "are you still there?" message before disconnecting back to the start screen. It is very frustrating trying to figure out how the system works and how to work around it.

i understand your problem

normaly the ''are you still there'' message has to popup 

but i bet it is an bug of some kind

thoug if you want to solo afk i ca recoment to you to find or buy a ring were your mouse fits in and cant get out

then i would recomend a moving thing such as an electric mini toy car or other thinsg that can move the mouse around

then just build the map

place the mouse in the ring along whit the thing you use to move your mouse and done

an simple afk limmit breaker

the game will be fooled into thinking youre online >:D XD

thoug this is a solution i use mutch

i use an pc fan atached to an batery and the fan propelers atached to the mouse

as it twists the mouse gets constantly moved whitoud mutch voice and yet i have mutch time for my new2ds and afk farm dd2 shards togeter XD

i hope this afk limit breaker works for you 

let me now if you have someting better for moving the mouse then a pc fan atached to an batery  :D

Frankly, at this point, I'm beginning to think it is more just a symptom of the same issue behind other lag/ping and connection issues. Completely separate from any patch, the game decides randomly to basically block me from logging in, claiming some random, inconsistent "error code". After checking software for my vid card, network diagnostic, and so on, even doing the Steam file verification, nothing is "missing" or needs to be updated. Basically, there is no reason for connection issues but the game refuses to connect several times. I just play some other game for a few hours, come back, and it seems to be peachy. I wish they would do something to remedy these issues since they have basically existed since day 1 for DD2.

true indeed

it is an bug in the serfer of dd2 thats why i use that trick so i can keep the game from bugging and all those annoying server probs XD

but youre right

when does trendy firx this?

I just signed up for the newsletter and it sent me the email but where the code for the defender medals was supposed to be it was blank and idk what to do?

@MaJean quote:

Will next Mastery challenge be available wednesday next week?

That is the current plan, though in yesterday's dev stream Lawlta said that they recognized our desire for it to be at another time (for those of us who work, are in school, etc).  If they change it, they will announce as soon as it is official and with some time for us to have warning, but otherwise it will be Wednesday, same as last week.  One of their reasons for doing it on Wednesday is actually to make sure they have people in the office in case something goes wrong, and no one is there on the weekend.

what is the % for lockbox drops? and if you unlock one do the boxes for that character lower in rate? cause i got keys for a certain box type but haven't seen this box for a week. and the others are raining like tacos. "i like the choices for huntress but that fire guy? i'm not going to buy him or farm him" cause spikes reflect lazer and darts are fine if i need three lane coverage, i got angy clouds

Will there be a "spooky event" for Xbox One? There are locked challenges for it. Also, any way to get the "cosmetics" from 2015?  I also should be able to get the "defense council" skin as well for various reasons. (Xbox One)

Been away for many months and looking at getting back into DD2.  What is the current fastest way to level?  Need to level up the new guys.

@Wookie181 quote:

Been away for many months and looking at getting back into DD2.  What is the current fastest way to level?  Need to level up the new guys.

If you have ch7 gear, then playing CH7 will be the fastest way to level up. Although, playing mastery, you get +5 ascension levels once for 1-2 of the milestones in each mastery.

@Lagmonster quote:

Question about the masteries.  Is the title of grand master going to be awarded to the top 10, or just number 1?

Hmmm.....I used to thought that all 10 of the winners would obtain the title. Now that you put it this way......it's actually a good question. This was never specified in Prove your Mastery winners Thread.

@Flyawaywings77 quote:

every day for the past week ive only been getting daily quests with 200 defender medals as the reward.

Impossible.  The minimum is 225 medals, and the only other options are 300 or 450.  Also, you can reroll if you get 225.  I've gotten each recently so I can verify that they are all still possible.

No Shame zone... nice topic :)    i will try it ...

So... why Fisure Aura has no DPS shown like Flame Aura ? (since those 2 does the same thing ? )  same goes for other Defences too... exeption is Sand Viper wich has ramp modifier... this i understand, but the rest ?

i have an question

can the nintendo switch run dd2?  looking at its specifications /gpu/cpu/ram/etcetc

if so why not make an switch version of dd2?

even if i dont have a switch it can be an very very good addition as extra consoles

seeing those other companys making ''you know that thing everyone wants these days XD''  and it works very well!

just an idea XD

(if i do someting wrong idk what i did but if i do ban/punish/mute me idk wats possible but i have a feeling asking this is not very good on this forum

for other game forums it was an smart idea (seening the people wo posted didnt get banned but thanked for the good idea) XD so i thaught i should ask a similair thing for dd2 XD

good evening :D

Might be an obvious question, but is there a time limit on completing the Mastery missions? As in Chaos V starts tomorrow, are the previous tiers: A-still playable, B-able to still receive awards from. I've fallen behind this week and would find missing out on this week's stuff to put me off the whole thing.