I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@NekoPawtato quote:

I have two questions

1. They recently said you can change regions if you are having connectivity issues. I see the section in options where the region is set but I cannot change it (it's grayed out) Is this only available when the servers are under heavy load?

2. Is Tilde/Tab to open console window still a thing? I can't get it to pull up and I know I used to be able to.

1.You need to be on the main menu to change regions 

2. Tilde/Tab has been disabled for now. :-( I guess ppl were using it for exploits somehow. That said, TE is looking into ways to make things like "exit" and "disconnect" etc. usable again. No time frame has been given on that however.

@SpiderDanX quote:

@NekoPawtato quote:

I have two questions

1. They recently said you can change regions if you are having connectivity issues. I see the section in options where the region is set but I cannot change it (it's grayed out) Is this only available when the servers are under heavy load?

2. Is Tilde/Tab to open console window still a thing? I can't get it to pull up and I know I used to be able to.

2. Tilde/Tab has been disabled for now. :-( I guess ppl were using it for exploits somehow. That said, TE is looking into ways to make things like "exit" and "disconnect" etc. usable again. No time frame has been given on that however.

Thanks ^^

I have another question now XD

Any tips on how to place reflect beams in c6? It's really annoying when the hex throwers hit my walls when the beams are right in front of them -_- I dont know if there's some trick to it (angle/distance?)

@NekoPawtato quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

@NekoPawtato quote:

I have two questions

Thanks ^^

I have another question now XD

Any tips on how to place reflect beams in c6? It's really annoying when the hex throwers hit my walls when the beams are right in front of them -_- I dont know if there's some trick to it (angle/distance?)

Good question! 

Hard to explain exactly, but basically place the walls a little further away from the walls...maybe 1 Reploid's distance from your walls. That will keep your walls safe from ranged unit's attacks. :-)

@MB778 quote:

How do you make it past C1 with a ranged hero? I'm currently maining Series EV2 and sucking horribly.

Just attack the shielders from behind. While using EV2, her Abilities are very exceptional vs the shielders. 

Grav bots will either kill or almost kill the shielders.

Death from above will give you the same result as above + the baddies will crowd around the EV2 clone before it blows them up.

Her Proton Charge Cannon will pierce through anything and everything, including walls! So, just sit down and plow through those goblin shielders!

All of EV2 defenses are perfect for getting rid of Ch1 and Ch3 enemies, too!

Proton Beams slow and dmg enemies.

Reflect walls do Dmg with the torpedo at the bottom 

Weapon manufacturer is an aura. So, it hits ground mobs and flyers! :-) You can even place them on the flyer bridge in Siphon Site D and hit both flyers and ground mobs from there. This means that you don't need to place anything other than a wall in the lower lane.

Me again.

Thinking about getting abyss lord for the ramsters to use against seige rollers, is this viable option or no?

I use cannons right now aimed for their backs, but I'd rather not have to worry about geodes. But I have no idea how strong they are

(p.s. what is a Reploid?)

I played DD2 8 months ago and have returned after the Chaos levels were added.

How to enable daily missions. I haven't gotten a single one.

I even created a new character and played the campaign levels.

Is there a certain sequence I have to follow? help!

i have a question that keeps disturbing me since the release of genderswaps

about genderswaps themselves

why not turn them into full unique heros

like giving initiate some tower changes and givving it unique/returning towers  XD like giving the initiate lightning aura and removing flame aura and trurning boost aura into an aura that poisons enemys or idk XD

and whit adept

turning tornado into an blizzard or someting so you can blow away or knockback enemys

and turning towers like the earthscatter tower into an tower who slowly shoots earth bombs or someting

AND BRINGING BACK FLAME BURST > I MISS MY SWEET SWEET FLAMEBURST :(

and giving the upcomming genderswaps a full new ability and tower layout ;D

althoug i like dd2 mutch! and thats what keeps me playing dd2

but still

i bet all the players want the genderswaps to be unique to

so please trendy, hear our words and look at these eyeskobold.pngand do whats needed :D

i hope this will be readed

(i also dont know if this question is already asked)

@quinn the wolf quote:

i have a question that keeps disturbing me since the release of genderswaps

about genderswaps themselves

why not turn them into full unique heros

like giving initiate some tower changes and givving it unique/returning towers  XD like giving the initiate lightning aura and removing flame aura and trurning boost aura into an aura that poisons enemys or idk XD

and whit adept

turning tornado into an blizzard or someting so you can blow away or knockback enemys

and turning towers like the earthscatter tower into an tower who slowly shoots earth bombs or someting

AND BRINGING BACK FLAME BURST > I MISS MY SWEET SWEET FLAMEBURST :(

and giving the upcomming genderswaps a full new ability and tower layout ;D

althoug i like dd2 mutch! and thats what keeps me playing dd2

but still

i bet all the players want the genderswaps to be unique to

so please trendy, hear our words and look at these eyeskobold.pngand do whats needed :D

i hope this will be readed

(i also dont know if this question is already asked)

Yep, there's already two threads (of that I know) been made concerning those stuff. With the new system that allows almost everything to be used, it is very weird for the same stuff to be in the gender swaps.

I know, I know....for those who had played DD1, this is how gender swaps' meant to be. But that was DD1. Now's DD2. Gender swaps should be different. I don't mind the price raising to 10k Defender Medals for that change. (Honestly......8k is kinda ridiculous for a hero that only has 3 new stuff. But....I DON'T want a price drop. I want more uniqueness.)

For some reason, it doesn't bother me that MUCH but it STILL bothers, if those were not changed. Though it would be very awesome if changes were added :D

Here's the threads if you're interested :

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/148157/see-comment?scrollTo=1298758%231298758

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/148149/make-the-initiate-great-again

Why there is no forum thread with guides? I didn't played like 2 years or so i guess and i can't see any fresh guides for 1.1.1 in steam. Can we create forum thread with it and delete or mark somehow not actual guides?

I want MORE info about skills and buildings and how does items works on it. Which bonuses have benefit on which turrets\skills... for example i wanna know which hero stats have matter for EV-2's 3rd skill . I used hero damage and ability power but still not sure both works. At least one works 100% but which one? Or both? Can it do critical hits? Most of dmg numbers just purple and i dont know does it crit or not. 

@HollowInside quote:

Why there is no forum thread with guides? I didn't played like 2 years or so i guess and i can't see any fresh guides for 1.1.1 in steam. Can we create forum thread with it and delete or mark somehow not actual guides?

I want MORE info about skills and buildings and how does items works on it. Which bonuses have benefit on which turrets\skills... for example i wanna know which hero stats have matter for EV-2's 3rd skill . I used hero damage and ability power but still not sure both works. At least one works 100% but which one? Or both? Can it do critical hits? Most of dmg numbers just purple and i dont know does it crit or not. 

There are guides on the forums for those things. These forums just have a bad search function. Here is a fantastic link for new/returning players: 
Links Galore

Pay special note to Juicebags Youtube link. He has pretty much everything you could want and more!! in fact, he just barely did a video about EV2's #3 ability. You can find it here:
Proton Charge EV2

Hope this helps!! Enjoy the new content, the new campaign (with fleshed out story, more cutscenes, in map dialogue, etc) and so much more!! :-)

Hi, short Question.

I have older Pets that have  the same stat rolled, for example 2 times defense Health.

I tried to roll this on newer Pets but dont become the same stat twice, is this no longer possible???

@DITHAGURACE quote:

so my monks fire tower always has a debuff on it and i have no idea why.

does anyone know what it might be?

someone already said power gambit but he forgots to say that powergambit isnt an problem at all and becomes even less troubling the higher loot you have XD 

@quinn the wolf quote:

@DITHAGURACE quote:

someone already said power gambit but he forgots to say that powergambit isnt an problem at all and becomes even less troubling the higher loot you have XD 

If you put ascension into the range gambit for the flame aura you get range at the cost of power.

So essentially if you put less ascension into Flame auras power (middle section) than you have in range gambit (right section) your flame aura will show a minus to power.

Can someone explain how the "afk timer" works for someone who plays solo? I mean, I have tried to figure it out since Alpha and still just don't get it. For example, at the end of a wave or match, I may want to use the restroom, grab a drink, have a smoke, all of which may take just around 5 minutes. Then i return to my PC and I have been disconnected. I've tried to do say one at a time, then come back to my pc and move around a bit and still been dced in an inconsistent timeframe. This is especially frustrating when I am trying to grind out some of the consecutive runs bonus for shards and so on.

@Fozzie quote:

Does it actually say you have been disconnected due to being inactive too long?

Yes it does though half of the time it doesn't pop up with the "are you still there?" message before disconnecting back to the start screen. It is very frustrating trying to figure out how the system works and how to work around it.

@Fozzie quote:

@quinn the wolf quote:

@DITHAGURACE quote:

If you put ascension into the range gambit for the flame aura you get range at the cost of power.

So essentially if you put less ascension into Flame auras power (middle section) than you have in range gambit (right section) your flame aura will show a minus to power.

i already know it XD,  im a bit bizzy whit other strategies for other auras and ofc the skyguard

so i was a bit in my test and didnt tink about this thing ive forgotten

thx for remembering :D

@ravekai1212 quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Does it actually say you have been disconnected due to being inactive too long?

Yes it does though half of the time it doesn't pop up with the "are you still there?" message before disconnecting back to the start screen. It is very frustrating trying to figure out how the system works and how to work around it.

i understand your problem

normaly the ''are you still there'' message has to popup 

but i bet it is an bug of some kind

thoug if you want to solo afk i ca recoment to you to find or buy a ring were your mouse fits in and cant get out

then i would recomend a moving thing such as an electric mini toy car or other thinsg that can move the mouse around

then just build the map

place the mouse in the ring along whit the thing you use to move your mouse and done

an simple afk limmit breaker

the game will be fooled into thinking youre online >:D XD

thoug this is a solution i use mutch

i use an pc fan atached to an batery and the fan propelers atached to the mouse

as it twists the mouse gets constantly moved whitoud mutch voice and yet i have mutch time for my new2ds and afk farm dd2 shards togeter XD

i hope this afk limit breaker works for you 

let me now if you have someting better for moving the mouse then a pc fan atached to an batery  :D

maybe this sounds realy dumb or watever

but i dont know how to change taht name thingy underneat your profile

people have junior defender (like me) 

some have valiant defender or verteran or idk watever XD

i wana know how people earn those ods  and ends

@quinn the wolf quote:

Just keep chatting in the forums. The more you talk, the higher your posts. As you gain more posts, your status will change. :-)

@SpiderDanX quote:

@quinn the wolf quote:

Just keep chatting in the forums. The more you talk, the higher your posts. As you gain more posts, your status will change. :-)

akeh thx XD