No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be putting water to explosive trap then :/ Thank you Paloverde and All Your Yeahs for the help :)

Exploding Poison shard - yes. Any enemy inside the small AOE explosion area when an enemy poisoned by the shard dies, will also be poisoned. I am not sure if that includes minibosses or not. Works gre

Yeah, there is a hidden condition that "explosion" is basically treated like it's an elemental, so anything that does AOE explosive damage will not take on any mod elements. Includes  Huntress traps a

The Beast2, as stated ingame it was at first expected in between 1 and 2 hours. was changed tho to 2-3 hours, but atm they have used 3 hours 15 minutes. usually takes about 4 hours (last week)

Hey, i want to ask something, i  have an apprentice with 500 ipwr on DP, how can i play nm3 with other guys on online, i never found games active, i have to create it and only huntress players join it. :(

What do u do to play high lvl maps  with people???

Is the experience reduced, if I play with other people? 

I started  soloing many levels with my apprentice, because I thought I would get less exp, when playing with other ppl, but a friend of mine told me, that you get the same exp, as if you play alone.

hi guys, starter here.

friends of me are having trouble joining my games all the time, it worked yesterday. what happened?

usually they could join once i'm in the level or in a lobby... but now not at  all.

@Arkaeron quote:

What do u do to play high lvl maps  with people???

Some people make parties in pub taverns before hand, others get a group going from the forums, others use the in game match making. 

@uknowumoe quote:

Is the experience reduced, if I play with other people? 

I started  soloing many levels with my apprentice, because I thought I would get less exp, when playing with other ppl, but a friend of mine told me, that you get the same exp, as if you play alone.

Experience is not reduced from playing with other people, only thing that reduces the xp you get it letting any subcore die.

@SwagMastaJesus quote:

Will trading be a thing in this game? if so, any idea when it will be implemented?

Trading will be added, when I have no idea but I know the devs plan to add it.

@logantate06 quote:

Hello can some one help my game when I hit Play in the launcher it starts and the game stops responding any one help please.

I cannot help you with this but perhaps posting this in the tech support forum or sending a email to trendy support will help.

hey ummm i just waited a solid 2 hours waiting for both the patch and update but when i try to play the playverse just does'nt connect

how do i deal with this???

@The Beast2 quote:

hey ummm i just waited a solid 2 hours waiting for both the patch and update but when i try to play the playverse just does'nt connect

how do i deal with this???

Did you try verifying integrity of game cache in steam?  Worked for me 1 file (226kb) was missing/corrupt.

Hi all,

Just wondering if the larger sphere "Press Your Luck I" - which procs when a defense takes damage - will proc when a trap or aura uses a charge/degenerates through use?  Any advice or proof from previous testing would be much appreciated!

Cheers.

Hello,

Just wanted to ask, how much does the Monk's Serenity Aura heal exactly and is it worth using the DU to build it in higher difficulties? Thanks in advance

@CharmanderWith quote:

Hello, my question is : How do i get Pet eggs and how do I upgrade them?

After playing through the Campaign mode, you get your first pet egg from the final level. From then onwards, you get eggs as random drops like all other loot.

In order to "upgrade" them, you'll need Pet Food (which also appears as random drops) and some time. Playing levels with your pet increases its Affection level (which boosts its "buff" stats), while feeding your pet boosts its Pet Power level (which boosts its own attack stats). Once both of these are maxed, you can evolve your pet using Shellium Shards (acquired from rotting eggs) and Vials (which drop like any other item once you've beaten the campaign)

@Camthan quote:

Hi all,

Just wondering if the larger sphere "Press Your Luck I" - which procs when a defense takes damage - will proc when a trap or aura uses a charge/degenerates through use?  Any advice or proof from previous testing would be much appreciated!

Cheers.

Press your luck I, & the other one for speed both do not work on traps & auras. I've tested this myself when they first came out.

@Aspiring duck quote:

Hello,

Just wanted to ask, how much does the Monk's Serenity Aura heal exactly and is it worth using the DU to build it in higher difficulties? Thanks in advance

Not sure what the dp - heal ratio is, but the healing scales with your defense power. There is also the purge evil serenity build which makes enemies that die inside your serenity's explode dealing a % of your dp, so yes serenity is used in end game.

Roman Ninja really depends all of the builds are viable but atm but here are some good examples:

squire: 
Turret Build (phys dmg): Defence Power + Defence Crit damage (with both speed and range from Stats). Defense Crit Chance 2nd stats.
Wall Build (defense): Defense Health + Hero Health (with 200 stats into Defense Health and 180 into Hero Health) 2nd stat should be Hearty Blockade.

Huntress:
Phys: Hero Damage + Hero Crit chance (with 200 stats into Hero Damage and 180 into Hero Crit Damage). 2nd stat should be Hero Critical Chance.
Magic traps: Defence Power + Defence Crit damage (with both speed and range from Stats). Defense Crit Chance 2nd stats. (use Elemental Chaos Uber Sphere)

Monk:

Offence build aura's (dmg): Defence Power + Defence Crit damage (with both speed and range from Stats). Defense Crit Chance 2nd stats. and range/% dmg onto lightning trap is good aswell.

Phys: Hero Damage + Hero Crit chance (with 200 stats into Hero Damage and 180 into Hero Crit Damage). 2nd stat should be Hero Critical Chance. (can also deal decent magic damage with right click)

Mage:

Turret Build (magic dmg): Defence Power + Defence Crit damage (with both speed and range from Stats). Defense Crit Chance 2nd stats.

Magic: Hero Damage + Hero Crit chance (with 200 stats into Hero Damage and 180 into Hero Crit Damage). 2nd stat should be Hero Critical Chance. (weapons should have +XXX of any magical dmg stat.

Question forum related how come it says hardened defender over 500 posts when i can barely remember if i ever did one b4?

@quibs quote:

What is the highest ipwr a player can reach? Also, has anyone done it?

The highest ipwr I've seen is in the low 700's, and I'm sure someone out there has achieved it (or is really close to achieving it). If there's anything I've learned about the DD2 community, it's to never underestimate the players' capability to max out gear.

@RageX quote:

Question forum related how come it says hardened defender over 500 posts when i can barely remember if i ever did one b4?

Prior to the forum rehaul, there were some major issues with the old platform that brought them offline for a couple weeks and ended up with a couple month's worth of lost threads. To make up for this loss, Everyone who had an account during this time received 500 forum posts.

Question, on the monk weapons there it says like 'Heavy' and 'Medium' and 'Light' now I'm assuming that's like suggesting how fast or slow you run/move (??). And then there is also a % showing at the weapon, what does that mean exactly? I don't get it.. does it have to do with how fast it attacks or something? Because some of the polearms attack way quicker than others.. is that how u can see how quick it attacks? I'm not really sure help me out peeps! Thanks in advance.

Hey, guys! I was just wondering if the Halloween costume packs are exclusive to THIS Halloween only. Is it going to come back in the next Halloween? Or is it a legit time exclusive?