I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Guys I'm quite new to dd2 and I got the gemtacular pack. I accidentaly got the shadow armor dryad bundle. Can I rewind my in-game account status or something. Is Dryad good?

@XDarkPulseX quote:

just got to chaos 5 any tips on how to deal with the assassins 

• Using sparkle party (gato) or stalagmite (any earth pet) can remove assasins stun.
  • Skyguards deal great damage to them when they are in air.
  • Viper fang's can knock them to the air. 
  • Water geyser can knocks them and oil geyser can stun them if you have oil spill shard.
  • Cannonball with stun fire is a good choice to until you get heavy cannonball.
  • Using world tree can heal you when you try to survive assasins.
  • Just make sure you have more than 50k HP.
  • As a Abyss Lord if you use Knight of the Abyss near to you just before assasins jump you.You can stun them immediately
  • As a Dryad using purification powder toss on your feet is helpful for surviving assasins.

@LineDrill quote:

@XDarkPulseX quote:

just got to chaos 5 any tips on how to deal with the assassins 

• Using sparkle party (gato) or stalagmite (any earth pet) can remove assasins stun.
  • Skyguards deal great damage to them when they are in air.
  • Viper fang's can knock them to the air. 
  • Water geyser can knocks them and oil geyser can stun them if you have oil spill shard.
  • Cannonball with stun fire is a good choice to until you get heavy cannonball.
  • Using world tree can heal you when you try to survive assasins.
  • Just make sure you have more than 50k HP.
  • As a Abyss Lord if you use Knight of the Abyss near to you just before assasins jump you.You can stun them immediately
  • As a Dryad using purification powder toss on your feet is helpful for surviving assasins.

All of these are very effective! I will also add:

Heavy cannonball shard

EV2 Frosty Beams (found in Ch 5)

Brain of Confusion (ch 6) turns them against their allies (much like Mystic's call to Madness ability)

running around in circles helps to get them off (maybe only when paired with call to madness?) and then you can use any stun combo (drench+storm Dmg, etc)

@YW887 quote:

Guys I'm quite new to dd2 and I got the gemtacular pack. I accidentaly got the shadow armor dryad bundle. Can I rewind my in-game account status or something. Is Dryad good?

Submit a support ticket.

And Dryad is my favourite. But they are all good, some are required to play higher tier chaos maps (Monk & EV), but dont worry about that, play what you like the look of, check out the introduction videos on YouTube for a glimpse at the characters in action.

@Galbadine quote:

@YW887 quote:

Submit a support ticket.

And Dryad is my favourite. But they are all good, some are required to play higher tier chaos maps (Monk & EV), but dont worry about that, play what you like the look of, check out the introduction videos on YouTube for a glimpse at the characters in action.

You don't even need to go to Youtube. Just check her out at the hero create screen. You can also check out the Terraria portal. I know the Adept is in the Terraria portal in normalized mode right now. Dryad might  be, too.

Anyway, Dryad is a super beefy tank! And her AP Starfall is mega strong. Her trees heal you and give you more Crit Dmg. Her bees and slimes are in a really good state right now, too.

Where can I get obtain the Defense Counsil towers? I have the Collector's Edition pack and received codes for the Dragonfall Skins, but I can't seem to find how to get the tower skins.

@YoeriGod quote:

Where can I get obtain the Defense Counsil towers? I have the Collector's Edition pack and received codes for the Dragonfall Skins, but I can't seem to find how to get the tower skins.

stupid question. Have you checked the cosmetics tab if they are there?(Where you equip them)

If yes, then all you can do is contact support I guess. 

@PandynatorDD quote:

@YoeriGod quote:

stupid question. Have you checked the cosmetics tab if they are there?(Where you equip them)

Oh my bad, I thought this was the 'no shame zone' ;)

They aren't there, I checked. I'll contact support!

@YoeriGod quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

@YoeriGod quote:

I can´t say for sure, but he might have meant that his own question to you might sound stupid... that´s how I read it anyway, because Pandy usually is very polite.

@YoeriGod quote:

@PandynatorDD quote:

@YoeriGod quote:

I meant my own question might be stupid Emoji_Orc.png

Is there a reason why I have 2 different regions?  Like in the title screen's options (US West or Nearest), while my in-game has it as default.  Also, what does it mean by default?

Is the 'Health Pylon' and 'Boosted Grasp' shards any good?

Is it worth leveling my weapons, relics and gear to the max, if I'm not chaos 7?

Thank you.

Default is your nearest

Health Pylon is good, Boosted Grasp IMHO, not so much as the boost aura is too small now, in the days when it was an effect on serenity auras, they were significantly bigger, so the slow was generally very useful.

Upgrading your gear - If you feel you are 'stuck' when progressing through the Chaos tiers, firstly check the sell values of your current gear on the hero(es) you take into the combat phase. If you have one item that is a lower sell value, then that may be the issue. If you have lots of gold, then maybe upgrade a few clicks. Generally the answer is no to upgrading unless you have money\medals to burn.

@Fozzie quote:

Default is your nearest

Health Pylon is good, Boosted Grasp IMHO, not so much as the boost aura is too small now, in the days when it was an effect on serenity auras, they were significantly bigger, so the slow was generally very useful.

Upgrading your gear - If you feel you are 'stuck' when progressing through the Chaos tiers, firstly check the sell values of your current gear on the hero(es) you take into the combat phase. If you have one item that is a lower sell value, then that may be the issue. If you have lots of gold, then maybe upgrade a few clicks. Generally the answer is no to upgrading unless you have money\medals to burn.

Shamelessly plugging, but I really feel this will help a lot of folks with the same issue as Fozzie mentions here:

Gearing Guide

I have two questions

1. They recently said you can change regions if you are having connectivity issues. I see the section in options where the region is set but I cannot change it (it's grayed out) Is this only available when the servers are under heavy load?

2. Is Tilde/Tab to open console window still a thing? I can't get it to pull up and I know I used to be able to.

If I purchase the Heroic Edition, but already own all Heroes, do I still get the 3 Heroes included, meaning 3 extra hero cards?

Will the Extra Inventory Bags Bundle be making its way back to be able to purchase it again? 

@specialK quote:

If I purchase the Heroic Edition, but already own all Heroes, do I still get the 3 Heroes included, meaning 3 extra hero cards?

Will the Extra Inventory Bags Bundle be making its way back to be able to purchase it again? 

I think you will get the heroes. So, basically hero cards are included with the bundle.