No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@specialK quote:

Going for consecutive wins helps since you get 2 shards from that chaos difficulty. 

15 consecutive wins. No defense rate shard. No medallions with main parameter over 6300 (base).

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be putting water to explosive trap then :/ Thank you Paloverde and All Your Yeahs for the help :)

Good idea, i had some thought of having 2 of the same heroes with different defense builds. How many hero slots can we have? Also I was wondering, is it possible to rename a relic, so then you kn

Placing an elemental servo on a physical defense turns it into a magical damage dealing defense. 

@Shmong quote:

@specialK quote:

Going for consecutive wins helps since you get 2 shards from that chaos difficulty. 

15 consecutive wins. No defense rate shard. No medallions with main parameter over 6300 (base).

Do you have all your max stat items on one character? I think I was getting max 7000 relics from c4. It took me around 50 consecutive matches to get a deadly strike... so... dat don't impress me much

@specialK quote:
Do you have all your max stat items on one character? I think I was getting max 7000 relics from c4. It took me around 50 consecutive matches to get a deadly strike... so... dat don't impress me much

So, i think this is not normal. It's one thing if you need to farm money or medals and the other when you maxed and doing the same over and over again. I have played c4 more than 150 times (i think we can double this number if i will remember matches with other builders), and didnt get neither the max progression nor shard. It's ridiculous!

@Shmong quote:

@specialK quote:

So, i think this is not normal. It's one thing if you need to farm money or medals and the other when you maxed and doing the same over and over again. I have played c4 more than 150 times (i think we can double this number if i will remember matches with other builders), and didnt get neither the max progression nor shard. It's ridiculous!

For the shards, it is bad rng, for the loot drops though, I believe it is your items on your characters. Are you using all your max stat items including relics on one character? If I use my max character I usually get 6.8 to 7k relics on c4 so I am pretty sure it is your items on your character

Does anyone know if everything will reset when the game officially releases on June 20th?

@Jane quote:

Does anyone know if everything will reset when the game officially releases on June 20th?

Nothing should be reset.. the days of character wipes are over 8).. there maybe a small Pet wipe at some point in the future (probably not tho).. while the game is coming out of Early access on the 20th.. the game will still actually be an Alpha game.. not all features are set in place yet as mentioned above Pets are not fully set in place and have some major changes coming.. aswell as some new game modes..

USUALLY all parts of the game mechanics are set in stone before a game leaves Alpha which DD2 is not done.. so even "full" release will be Alpha for some time to come.

Beta stage of the games is where you hunt down all the major bugs... and after that is when a game heads into a QC mode then full release.. Trendy are quite a long way from that with DD2 ;)

But they did promise quite awhile back they wouldnt completely wipe unless it was absolutely necessary and said that shouldnt happen. (i personally think there might be a mini pet wipe in the future.. but they may just reroll all pets... who knows) Tho if pets stay as they are they are totally worthless anyway and the game will move onto a Beta stage on 20th.

is there a way to set the incursion difficulty higher than hard?

some of the incursion maps are really fun to play but on hard they are way to easy
is there a way to set them on chaos 1 or higher?

also will it be possible after the full release (20.6.) to choose higher difficulties for the campaign?
i really want to play some of these maps without the restriction that the different chaos stages give u atm

@Arruzaki quote:

is there a way to set the incursion difficulty higher than hard?

some of the incursion maps are really fun to play but on hard they are way to easy
is there a way to set them on chaos 1 or higher?

also will it be possible after the full release (20.6.) to choose higher difficulties for the campaign?
i really want to play some of these maps without the restriction that the different chaos stages give u atm

They are supposed to be returned before the launch date, so hopefully we will be getting them soon. Not sure how it all is going to work.

They would really make the Daily Quests a lot easier to do in a relevant difficulty, so I am looking forward to them too.

Hello there,

i am sorry if this got ask in the past, but due to lack of language skill i didn't find something helpful.

i bought some Shard Pack ingame and got a "Frosty Power" http://dd2tools.com/shards/#Frosty_Power

How does this Shard work if Defense Power is greyed out on Apprentice Frost Tower.

Thank you

@TheZonk88 quote:

Hello there,

i am sorry if this got ask in the past, but due to lack of language skill i didn't find something helpful.

i bought some Shard Pack ingame and got a "Frosty Power" http://dd2tools.com/shards/#Frosty_Power

How does this Shard work if Defense Power is greyed out on Apprentice Frost Tower.

Thank you

You can ignore that grey colour of Defense Power. The Defense Power value of the relic does give effect to the Frosty Power shard.

@Fat Cat Mimi quote:

You can ignore that grey colour of Defense Power. The Defense Power value of the relic does give effect to the Frosty Power shard.

Thank you for your reply.

Can you show me an example? 

My actual Setup:

Frosty Tower - Medaillon with ~2000 D.Power - 50% Frosty Power Shard

Flamethrower (Canonball, Flame Aura...) within Frostbite Aura and outside of it.

Expected change: More "Atk DMG" (dps...) within the Aura.

I can't comprehend any difference? do I think too logical?

@TheZonk88 quote:

Thank you for your reply.

Can you show me an example? 

My actual Setup:

Frosty Tower - Medaillon with ~2000 D.Power - 50% Frosty Power Shard

Flamethrower (Canonball, Flame Aura...) within Frostbite Aura and outside of it.

Expected change: More "Atk DMG" (dps...) within the Aura.

I can't comprehend any difference? do I think too logical?

The Frosty Power shard buff area is the splash area being attacked by the frostbite tower, and not the semi-circle attack range area.

For example in the image below, the flame aura pointed by red arrow is being buffed, while the flame aura pointed by blue arrow is not.

.frosty

I've seen various videos and screen captures of "iPWR" being shown on gear or weapons. Even on the maps showing "suggested iPWR". Is this from previous builds or is there an option to enable to see this? I don't see anything in settings or any hotkey to enable it.

I still see constant talk of iPWR but I have no idea how anyone is actually figuring this out for specific pieces.

@SMJ540 quote:

I've seen various videos and screen captures of "iPWR" being shown on gear or weapons. Even on the maps showing "suggested iPWR". Is this from previous builds or is there an option to enable to see this? I don't see anything in settings or any hotkey to enable it.

I still see constant talk of iPWR but I have no idea how anyone is actually figuring this out for specific pieces.

Ipwr as a stat the player can see no longer exists.. which is a shame because it was really useful for a few things ;).. it still exists but there is no way for the player to see it anymore..

It was a measure of how powerful your gear was before the Chaos Trials patch came out earlier on this year.

@SMJ540 quote:

You can no longer see, directly in your inventory and on the item from your inventory, the value of its iPWR. In order to calculate if a piece is better and of higher power, you can equip the item with the highest selling value. Of course different items in quality with different prices do not necessarily mean higher power. Check this thread for more info DD2 Guide on how to quickly get better loot drops

@jleb2 quote:

Will I be able to take my PC stats and take them to xbox one?

No. It is something the dev s would like to do, but it's not part of their current plans.

@Paradox [Charlotte] quote:

I want ask will be added color system to minimap like in dd1 ? (atleast i think it was in there) when wall have full hp its green, half yellow , low red .

This would help immensly when taking on a new chaos tier

There is a color system for the enemies on the minimap. Red & bigger dots mean bigger trouble. Special enemies have their own special symbol on the map. In regards to walls, just look at them. If they shiny & look badly damaged, go repair them. Chances are, the heavy lanes (red Lanes) will be giving your walls the biggest grief.

I haven't played the game in about a year or so now and was wondering if the higher tier content is meant to be played solo or with a group? I remember when I last played, I was doing okay soloing NM3 stuff and was having a little trouble with NM4, but that might have been because my characters were poorly geared or my strategy was just flawed.

Also, is there anything new/exciting coming out today with the official launch? I did see not too long ago the loot system changed with shards and all that.

@Ajido quote:

I haven't played the game in about a year or so now and was wondering if the higher tier content is meant to be played solo or with a group? I remember when I last played, I was doing okay soloing NM3 stuff and was having a little trouble with NM4, but that might have been because my characters were poorly geared or my strategy was just flawed.

Also, is there anything new/exciting coming out today with the official launch? I did see not too long ago the loot system changed with shards and all that.

Have you played the game today yet? Check out the patch notes! :-) lots of new things! I suggest going back thru campaign to experience new storyline  and new game mechanics.

Can anyone tell me what campaign mission that actually drops shards has the lowest wave count? I need a few campaign shards before I make the transition to Chaos 2 and im looking to get them fast. I could keep running chaos 1 but that would take longer and I already have all the shards I want from it. I tried just running the first stage but no shards dropped.

The number of shards a map drops is random, the fastest maps are the first ones as they only have 3 waves.

Alternatively if you can kick out plenty of damage Harbinger can be quick.