I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

how do you equip these damn shards right click is unequip and interact? life wtf tutorial on how to use these stupid things trendy  

@Uchihia quote:

how do you equip these damn shards right click is unequip and interact? life wtf tutorial on how to use these stupid things trendy  

[Shift-Right Click] on the item you want to put them on.. then you can click on an empty shard slot.. any shards that can fit in that slot will be shown and you just need to select the one you want ;).

Is the power surge monk weapon after the trials patch suppose to let you ride the cloud for a solid 1 or 2 seconds before kicking you off or is this a bug?

@Nezzuccho quote:

Is the power surge monk weapon after the trials patch suppose to let you ride the cloud for a solid 1 or 2 seconds before kicking you off or is this a bug?

That weapon is bugged.. you cant upgrade the shard since it isnt there.. so when you right click it still has the old effect but pretty much instantly kicks you off.. kinda sucks i was looking forward to using it myself..

So i seem to be at a bit of a stuck point right now. I feel like all my gear is C3-C4 ready, but things such as a maxed out Defense HP (60/60 6.2k+ totem) for my squire walls doesn't do anything. Do i just not have enough ascension levels @AL 35 to up the amount of HP my walls have or did i do something wrong.

I'm confused sometimes when i look at people's gear and they have worse stats but better HP/DPS on their towers, and i can't seem to find info on it on Reddit. Also, what are the capped stats for every Chaos Trial level for each piece of gear? Is it a hard cap or is it a percentage of the best gear you got in the previous Chaos Trial Tier? I have seen the google doc floating around with the formula on it but I don't understand how it works...

@LinKaN quote:

Hello, Why cant i talk with gran master ?? im lvl 50 on 4 chars, have i missed something?

Yep you have missed something... The Trials update removed Skill spheres, which the Gran Master used to sell. Now she has little left to do other then go to wild parties when noone is looking she even pull out her trusty pipe to smoke some weed.. (Which she will share happily with you if you already purchased all her spheres in the past)

@LJMjollnir quote:

@LinKaN quote:

Hello, Why cant i talk with gran master ?? im lvl 50 on 4 chars, have i missed something?

Yep you have missed something... The Trials update removed Skill spheres, which the Gran Master used to sell. Now she has little left to do other then go to wild parties when noone is looking she even pull out her trusty pipe to smoke some weed.. (Which she will share happily with you if you already purchased all her spheres in the past)

LIES! LOL She does NOT smoke weed..... :-P

spheres removed from the game... okay thnx wiki for false information...anyone got a good link to updated game info ?

so i dont have to ask allot of questions and can read it myself? here some are in advance to get me going

allot stuff i find on wiki does not appear to be valid for ps4 ...for example ipwr

it should be displayed in inventory but again i cannot find anything displaying ipwr levels

and how to kick off from hard campaign ...i can solo that campaign boss hard very easy but im stuck on moving on

am i choosing the wrong stats for my aprentice?lv46 legends> basic attack power and ability power i got focussed right now

for defence i got > legends> power speed crit  (also got a set of power speed health) all equipped with relics

but both dont work for me and upgrading is close to impossible with 5kper game im grinding all hard campaign missions

anyone got any tips on money farming and how to move on from campaign? cause im kinda stuck

@painwave quote:

if they are removed from the game...anyone got a good link to updated game info ?

so i dont have to ask allot of questions and can read it myself? here some are in advance to get me going

allot stuff i find on wiki does not appear to be valid for ps4 ...for example ipwr

it should be displayed in inventory but again i cannot find anything displaying ipwr levels

farmed the hard boss for about 30 hours solo so i should have some decent gear... relying on legend  level 46 set since i cannot find legend 50 with both ability and basic attack power...only basic attack and crit damage 50's any tips on making that jump from hard campaign to ...chaos or incursions ? i seem to be way to weak and i did upgrade some of my legend set to max

The jackpot money making passives still exist as shards, but they are DRASTICALLY less effective than they use to be I'm afraid. What really made them effective was an old passive that was unfortunately removed, that made hero kills occasionally give 100 gold.

Gold is currently just something that's hard to get... but it'll hopefully be fixed before TOO long. As far as PS4 vs PC, PS4 almost always has the exact same patch and data. There are occasional differences... But never anything as major as different shards.

For getting your info... As sad as it is, the DD2 wiki is neglected, and probably the last place you want to look for information atm. Yes, IPWR was removed.

As far as getting into chaos and up... Incursion is the way I've heard a lot of people recommend (I started in chaos 2/3 cause of NM4 gear, so I didn't mess with the C1 jump).

As far as progressing in general... A lots been talked about on it. I think its best to read over this thread for a detailed explanation.

But when going to the next tier, with the way the system is currently, be prepared to ALWAYS feel extremely weak. It is pretty much accepted currently that breaking into each tier requires multiple failed attempts in order to start winning. The goal is to aim to survive a few waves to get better gear (be ready to accept blue tiered gear).

many thnx for your reply xArcAngel if i read it correct i kinda messedup  by upgrading the bossdrop legends.. and should have upgraded the shards first for extra income bb600k :( that being said ill go incursions _ im really bad at forums 100 pages of info to find just that 1 comment im looking for its so time consuming also not always facts thats why i usually go wiki ..not now i guess..  you have been very helpfull xArcAngel thnx again! tonight ill go scope the forums and take some notes especially on what is ipwr now and that NM you mentioned + defence setup and character balancing so i can go into battle a little less unprepaired (max power and go lol) guess thats to ez for this game

that link nice one already found out i need to unequip my noob heroes and only my dps hero to get better gear

anyone got the link to the thread or directly to the guy's google doc that compiled max stats on gear across all chaos tiers?

pls, thx

Matchmaking Error why?

95% of my playtime in this game is Matchmaking Error

could you guys explain why Matchmaking Error is so common

why Matchmaking Error  only happens in this game

my computer cant be the problem for Matchmaking Error 

cause no game in the past three years had problem with Matchmaking Error in any way

i have a very good connection so Matchmaking Error shouldnt be a problem because of network

Matchmaking Error?

Matchmaking Error?

Matchmaking Error?

@Pachipachio quote:

anyone got the link to the thread or directly to the guy's google doc that compiled max stats on gear across all chaos tiers?

pls, thx

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XxXQo-SFDOfrUQ1nq37nHItTcIEDRn80M23xWS0mfM8/edit#gid=0

Hi DD2 Friends. Im one of the DD2 fun from JP.

sry about my wrong eng. Im not good at it.

I have a Question.

I went C3 with my friends. My drops Hero PW about1900, but my friend one is about 700 Hero PW.

What happend ?  He hero Lv is 50 +23. and end Campain.

Why my friends drops only suck ? plz tell me anyone. ty.

@icaruswings8 quote:

I have a Question.

I went C3 with my friends. My drops Hero PW about1900, but my friend one is about 700 Hero PW.

Forgot it. My friend hero Deck Only one hero. didnt add under 50 heros.

@icaruswings8 quote:

@icaruswings8 quote:

I have a Question.

Forgot it. My friend hero Deck Only one hero. didnt add under 50 heros.

Forgot again. That was Trial. not Practice mode.

I got C3 items. but my friends only got campain items.

Your friend isnt fully geared in ALL slots ;)... the game looks at the average of all your gear and drops based on that.. if there is nothing in a Slot thats an instant 0.. once he fully gears up he should start finding new gear.. then he will have to upgrade that gear and work up the Chaos tiers.. its such a bad system at the moment.. but its what we have right now...

@LJMjollnir quote:

Your friend isnt fully geared in ALL slots ;)... the game looks at the average of all your gear and drops based on that.. if there is nothing in a Slot thats an instant 0.. once he fully gears up he should start finding new gear.. then he will have to upgrade that gear and work up the Chaos tiers.. its such a bad system at the moment.. but its what we have right now...

Ty LJMjollnir !

I didnt know about that system.... Just now tell him. and go to farming again.

really ty. Lov u.

LJMjollni

Has anyone experienced an issue with shards being deleted on unequip?  Recently this happened to me where 2 of the 3 shards I had in my Cannonball tower medallion were deleted when I clicked "unequip all".  I am positive I did not sell them as I did my normal routine of unequip all->equip a shard to a different relic->equip the last 3 shards in the list.  Except this time, there was only one of the 3 shards at the end of my list.  I've searched through my shards about 10 times and I do not see them.  I still have both the medal and orb I interacted with so those were not sold either. 

If I were a betting on why this happened, it would be because I had an old Sword of Unholy Fire equipped, which shows it has 2 shard slots occupied but actually has no shards in it.  Is there a known issue with these weapons?

EDIT:  After looking deeper into the bug report section, I believe what happened was that my inventory was full and the remaining shards were sent to the scavenger.  However, there is no message displayed that he has them, which is essentially the bug.

how do i increase the energy on the monks flame aura ? is there a relic or shard or something from ascension that will increase the energy ?

andanother question ^^ i read somewhere i could get that axe for the aprentice from completing bastille master incursion but i complete it allot times even solo and i do not get such rewards so how i get that special axe for apprentice (the 1 that can summon axes)