I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Mikeb41672 quote:

try sending messages to them thru link near top right and send it to Elandrian or iamisom

How exactly do i send the messages when i press send it doesnt work .

@St0rmTz quote:

@Mikeb41672 quote:

try sending messages to them thru link near top right and send it to Elandrian or iamisom

How exactly do i send the messages when i press send it doesnt work .

do u play pc only ?  cause if u have ps4 u can join the trendy DD2 community and get them there 

@xdragonhaterx quote:

I probably haven't actively played this game for a year and I want to start again now that there is this big update out. I was wondering if I can reset my account or sell everything I have and just reset the toturial, because I want to start from scrach because there were so many updates wihile I wasn't playing that it just confuses me.

Just reseting the toturial and all maps would be best and i just delete the heroes and sell the items i want

If there is an option like that please let me know.

If you want to go that route just delete your characters and gear,  so you don't get rid of your premium gear such as bags, skins or unlocked characters.

This is something I haven't seen online and haven't been able to find. If I get a shard for one tower, will I able to get the bonus to that tower if its in a relic that's equipped to another tower.

@PopNlocktopus quote:

This is something I haven't seen online and haven't been able to find. If I get a shard for one tower, will I able to get the bonus to that tower if its in a relic that's equipped to another tower.

No the bonuses from the shards that you slot into a relic are for only one defense , meaning you can equip a relic for each defense and customize it with different shards according to your needs or the build you might have in mind.

@St0rmTz quote:

@PopNlocktopus quote:

No the bonuses from the shards that you slot into a relic are for only one defense , meaning you can equip a relic for each defense and customize it with different shards according to your needs or the build you might have in mind.

Ah, sorry I was more clear with my question but it might be the same as you said. If I had a shard that boost says PDT could it on a relic that slotted to Blaze Ballon and get the bonus for PDT. It names the tower unlike the other shards but still might work the same way. Just figured it was a question worth asking

HI i am really confused how to get better gear after the new update since you only get gear similar to your current gear?

Hi, i have a question.

Is this page up to date ? http://wiki.dungeondefenders2.com/wiki/Shards

because i farm Trial C1 from lvl 20 to 50 ascention and i didn't drop the "Charged shot" & "Pole power"

and i found one shard that is not mentionned "PIERCING POWER"

Pls said me if the shards a want exist or not :D

ty guys

@manbeapig quote:

why does chaos 3 drop the same items as chaos 1 because i cant do chaos 4 for the better items

I got the same problem, i can drop only lvl 46 item.

If you had the same problem, you have to full stuff your 4 main hero.

And if you want to get better drop you have to upgrade the 4 hero stuff and go in higher Trils level.

@EpicZazaMan quote:

@manbeapig quote:

why does chaos 3 drop the same items as chaos 1 because i cant do chaos 4 for the better items

I got the same problem, i can drop only lvl 46 item.

If you had the same problem, you have to full stuff your 4 main hero.

And if you want to get better drop you have to upgrade the 4 hero stuff and go in higher Trils level.

what is this english please be a little more clear

@EpicZazaMan quote:

Hi, i have a question.

Is this page up to date ? http://wiki.dungeondefenders2.com/wiki/Shards

because i farm Trial C1 from lvl 20 to 50 ascention and i didn't drop the "Charged shot" & "Pole power"

and i found one shard that is not mentionned "PIERCING POWER"

Pls said me if the shards a want exist or not :D

ty guys

Use this spreadsheet to find your shards.  Its kept up to date and has accurate info in it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1979j0FJ78PvAK7VYhem4sjGBjNXkSV9H5OcOIUWWO8U/htmlview?sle=true#gid=446628165

@manbeapig quote:

Make sure, under Chaos 3, you are doing Trials mode (at the top of the list).  If you are selecting a level yourself that's just practice mode and will only drop C1 no matter the difficulty.

@FackBoi quote:

where does the  Scothed tome of  Molten Brimestone drop?

Incursion Demons Lair but that was good b4 the new update since it only goes on Hard Difficulty now

PT-BR

Olá, sou brasileiro e comecei o jogo faz exatas uma semana, apos pegar o lvl 50 em todos os 4 heróis iniciais, Escudeiro, Aprendiz, Caçadora e Monge, eu percebi q meus itens são muito mais fracos comparados ao dos outros jogadores, uma diferença absurda, gostaria de saber o porque, e onde dropar equipamentos melhores, não falo inglês muito bem então estarei usando um tradutor, grato por qualquer respostas.

ENG

Hello, I'm Brazilian and I started the game exactly one week after I got the lvl 50 in all 4 initial heroes, Squire, Apprentice, Hunter and Monk, I realized that my items are much weaker compared to other players, Absurd, I wonder why, and where to drop better equipment, I do not speak English very well so I'll be using a translator, grateful for any answers.

@FackBoi quote:

What  towers   prock Rain  of   Oil  for  the abys   lord

That shard is for Skelly Archers.. and only under direct command (3rd ability you use on AL towers to empower them)

I hope your translate can translate this to be understandable for you, gear drops frm the higher chaos trials...so it really depends on your gear. In order to get upgrades from campaign you have to have a full set of harbinger gear on the hero's in your desk. Then you move to chaos one trials and get a full set of chaos 1 gear then move on to chaos 2 and repeat the process. There is a "gate" system in the game that requires you to have a full set of the previous chaos gear in order to get you upgrades for the gear you have equipped...but the main issue is..there is really no way in telling if a piece of gear is an upgrade or not so you have to basically have to keep checking the gear drops and putting on anything that is an upgrade stat wise for what stat builds you have for your active hero.

@Breno Terra quote:

PT-BR

Olá, sou brasileiro e comecei o jogo faz exatas uma semana, apos pegar o lvl 50 em todos os 4 heróis iniciais, Escudeiro, Aprendiz, Caçadora e Monge, eu percebi q meus itens são muito mais fracos comparados ao dos outros jogadores, uma diferença absurda, gostaria de saber o porque, e onde dropar equipamentos melhores, não falo inglês muito bem então estarei usando um tradutor, grato por qualquer respostas.

ENG

Hello, I'm Brazilian and I started the game exactly one week after I got the lvl 50 in all 4 initial heroes, Squire, Apprentice, Hunter and Monk, I realized that my items are much weaker compared to other players, Absurd, I wonder why, and where to drop better equipment, I do not speak English very well so I'll be using a translator, grateful for any answers.

I have a big question about the medals that support has not answered me in about a week so far. My account was created before the whole medals thing came out. I realized after inviting my friend that completing the campaign gives him 7k medals. I have been wondering if i get compensation for that because i think its very unfair how new players have a great lead over older players who have not got the medals for completing the campaign. I also feel like dd2 does not try anything to assist the fact that old players have to completely grind from 0 medals to 10,000 for a new hero

@-Beast- quote:

I have a big question about the medals that support has not answered me in about a week so far. My account was created before the whole medals thing came out. I realized after inviting my friend that completing the campaign gives him 7k medals. I have been wondering if i get compensation for that because i think its very unfair how new players have a great lead over older players who have not got the medals for completing the campaign. I also feel like dd2 does not try anything to assist the fact that old players have to completely grind from 0 medals to 10,000 for a new hero

Old players had many many 3x DM weekends... we could earn way more then the 7k medals new players get... yeah kinda sucky if you missed em... not not much is gonna change now..