I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Stickz quote:

what's the best way to get gear as a fresh level 50 ?

What I did was kinda cheesy and stupid, but i would join a NM2 game and just get the gear and finish the rest of the game for the chest. I'd do that till im able to do NM3/4, If you don't want to do that. Then yes, what TUSM said, Campaign Hard Levels then NM1

How many bag slots should we keep free for patch day?

Should we un-equip items in advance for rerolls?

@Mikeb41672 quote:

What will be best and more effecient way to get gold ?   farming it using the fully upgraded shard or selling all items ? 

I think it the most efficient way is playing chaos with the upgraded shards. Then obviously selling the un-useful items you may get. What I do right now is play NM4 and sell all the items I get from it that doesn't benefit me

@rupster quote:

Whats the best way to level up to 50?

I would play Harbinger and farm that because it gives you around 200-300k XP which if you have extra heroes in your deck it would level them up also. One single game of that levels one hero to level 20.

@Mikeb41672 quote:

Assault on throne room is 600+ exp at end and 5 rounds plus items are between 44-46  level

Oh? I never have know that, so it's on campaign normal right? I'd love to level my monk up with it :D

So I got most, if not all of my heroes to around 690 iPwr, but I'm still struggling to do NM2 with the following:

-SA Monk
-Barricade Squire
-Harpy DPS
-Huntress DPS
-Apprentice Freezing  Towers

Any reason why? I don't want to gear PTD because it's getting nerfed Tuesday supposedly.

@Stickz quote:

So I got most, if not all of my heroes to around 690 iPwr, but I'm still struggling to do NM2 with the following:

-SA Monk
-Barricade Squire
-Harpy DPS
-Huntress DPS
-Apprentice Freezing  Towers

Any reason why? I don't want to gear PTD because it's getting nerfed Tuesday supposedly.

So it seems like you are trying to just get high ipwr gear, not the passives. Also, where is your main Damage dealing tower? Your harpies? If so, I may recommend using bees instead of harpies, as they are a bit easier to place. With serenity, walls, bees, and frosties, you can probably clear most maps at nm4... Try it ;)

@Papa.Memerr quote:

@Mikeb41672 quote:

Assault on throne room is 600+ exp at end and 5 rounds plus items are between 44-46  level

Oh? I never have know that, so it's on campaign normal right? I'd love to level my monk up with it :D

doing it on hard campaign mode gets you 600 = exp. it's 120,000 exp  per round i believe got apprentice from 43 to 50 in 1 1/2 play thrus on hard mode assault on throne room solo

@Mikeb41672 quote:

@Papa.Memerr quote:

@Mikeb41672 quote:

doing it on hard campaign mode gets you 600 = exp. it's 120,000 exp  per round i believe got apprentice from 43 to 50 in 1 1/2 play thrus on hard mode assault on throne room solo

Woah, okay well thank you for the information. hopefully this doesn't get patched if this is somehow an exploit.

ok, I don't want to get flamed for asking.   I'm an onagain/of***ain player.   Loved DD1 (played many many hours).  Loved DD2 and the expansions to it since BETA.    I just logged in, and all stats are gone (to level up), and all my towers have become basically useless to my level 50 heroes.    Where can I go to read about what changed, and how I can learn to play again and get good at the game again?   

@Monkeychow01 quote:

ok, I don't want to get flamed for asking.   I'm an onagain/of***ain player.   Loved DD1 (played many many hours).  Loved DD2 and the expansions to it since BETA.    I just logged in, and all stats are gone (to level up), and all my towers have become basically useless to my level 50 heroes.    Where can I go to read about what changed, and how I can learn to play again and get good at the game again?   

@Mikeb41672 quote:

click on the NEWS button at top of page and look under endgame

click on the last part then watch vid

@Mikeb41672 quote:

@Monkeychow01 quote:

@Mikeb41672 quote:

click on the NEWS button at top of page and look under endgame

click on the last part then watch vid

all info is on dev 71  look it up on youtube so u get part 1 and part 2 of both dev vids explaining all u need to know   Good Luck

Would be nice if anyone could fix my curiosity. Does the Gunwitch have any customization at all? Im not talking about skins, just her standard visuals. I have never found a lootbox for her and i couldn't find any videos or screenshots showing me that. Help please :<

Since i still haven't got a response from a developer yet and my support mail is still not answered i would like to ask if what happened to me happened to one of you here . I was fixing my bags yesterday after the trials patch and by accident i sold all my items in  the first bag . I had nm4 gear and relics in there and i am pretty bummed out by this . Do you know if trendy  can restore the items or your characters to a previous point in time ?

@St0rmTz quote:

Since i still haven't got a response from a developer yet and my support mail is still not answered i would like to ask if what happened to me happened to one of you here . I was fixing my bags yesterday after the trials patch and by accident i sold all my items in  the first bag . I had nm4 gear and relics in there and i am pretty bummed out by this . Do you know if trendy  can restore the items or your characters to a previous point in time ?

try sending messages to them thru link near top right and send it to Elandrian or iamisom