I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Floops quote:

Please take out the damn siege rollers plze. They are ruining the game.

Haha! Don't do it. A challenge is good.

@Triggered quote:

what nm4 level will give you the wailing glaive

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=834287689

@Bubel666 quote:

Why ppl can kick me from game started by me? It was wave 14 onslaught ill build and they kick me is it fair?

Imo that should be changed. Seems silly that others can kick the host and even the fact that hosts can't kick. If people don't wanna g or follow the host's guidelines for his game they should be able to kick people.

@Jessi Cein quote:

i found someone wearing squire costume with golden shoulder armor and it's not in store. any idea how can i get that costume?here

It's from the collectors edition, it is no longer available unless you find it on sites that sell Steam keys. 

When playing alone, is it better to build a lot of towers or upgrade them?
Is there any updated guide with the best pet abilities?

@Boltyr quote:

When playing alone, is it better to build a lot of towers or upgrade them?
Is there any updated guide with the best pet abilities?

Most circumstances it would be better to have another tower than to upgrade. The most notable exception being PDTs. As multiple, built by the same player, won't stack. Another being that you'd rather upgrade a wall than placing another wall, as long as you have the lane covered.

@Triggered quote:

what nm4 level will give you the wailing glaive

Here is the weapon location wiki: http://wiki.dungeondefenders2.com/wiki/Updated_Weapon_Drops

There are 3 locations, however:

1- Dawn of the Blood Moon incursion will give a chance of dropping it from revament  Monk  iPWR 660-700 (assuming NM4) 

2 - Maldonis Incursion will give a chance of dropping iPWR 700-750 (assuming NM4) from Maldonis

3 - Throne Room Defense NM1-4 has a chance of dropping it, but it will look like a crystalline Twin Saber. It will look different than the other version found in the other 2 places, but it will be the same passive. This is iPWr 660-700 in NM4.

@Floops quote:

Please take out the damn siege rollers plze. They are ruining the game.

Not gonna happen as this is the newest enemy and thise of us who have actually spent time to figure out how to beat it are not that bothered by them. However, Trendy is looking into changing a couple things about them. 

@Bubel666 quote:

Why ppl can kick me from game started by me? It was wave 14 onslaught ill build and they kick me is it fair?

No, it's not fair. Why can they do it? Cuz it's part of the programming. Is Trendy gonna change that? It is uncertain at this point, sad to say. :-(

I know that this question was set many many many times but do you can tell us when will split screen be added to pc and id i can say something i would like to ask you can you replace xinput9_1_0.dll with some another couse some controler emulator programs like x360ce won't work or just add an posibility to use any controler and i want to report an error i dont know what is excatly name of it but in name are these words '' play verse conection err timeout'' and some other but i cant remember it happens when you suppose to go to tavern after map , while it loads. i dont know how to actually ask a question so i just clicked post a repply. thanks for reading. 

@onebiglyt quote:

I know that this question was set many many many times but do you can tell us when will split screen be added to pc and id i can say something i would like to ask you can you replace xinput9_1_0.dll with some another couse some controler emulator programs like x360ce won't work or just add an posibility to use any controler and i want to report an error i dont know what is excatly name of it but in name are these words '' play verse conection err timeout'' and some other but i cant remember it happens when you suppose to go to tavern after map , while it loads. i dont know how to actually ask a question so i just clicked post a repply. thanks for reading. 

You can go here to report bugs: https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/home/bug/944/life-tree-of-dryad-doesn-t-get-destroyed-on-power-surge-incursion

Hopefully they do make it so we can use any controller. As for multi screen on PC, hopefully that comes this year, too.

How can I prevent siege rollers from one-shooting me? I'm quite new to the game and I have really big trouble with siege rollers as they one-shot me wherever I am. With max Hero Dmg and 180 Crt Dmg my Gunwitch has only 5k HP and as I checked on other players this is the amount that Siegers (I call them that - it's easier) are taking them so I thought that's the reason why they one-shot me. But when I changed my stats and added HP to have 10k (almost every point from Crt but I was desperate) they still one-shot me so went back to Crt Dmg. What's weird to me is what I said in last sentence - that they one-shot me even when I had 10k while to other players they take around 5k. Tried even to change resistance in armor - once full physical, once full magical and once mixed, but no matter what I had, they still one-shot me. My heroes have around 690 ipwr and my Gunwitch have 717 ipwr (thanks to sharky gun) but at this point it's dead end for me cause I can't play NIM4 cause of that (I know that I already have gear from NIM4 but only cause sometimes, will repeat SOMETIMES folks with 750+ ipwr join so they easly destory them). If I'm somewhere close the Siegers - one-shot, if I'm behind them - one-shot, if I'm god damn on the other side of the map - one-shot. As a Gunwitch I'm avoiding the red circle marks quite easily so I'm no even close to them but they still one-shot me (that's the 2nd weird thing for me). So as I said at the beginning - what can I do to prevent Siegers from one-shooting me?

@Radiffy quote:

How can I prevent siege rollers from one-shooting me? I'm quite new to the game and I have really big trouble with siege rollers as they one-shot me wherever I am. With max Hero Dmg and 180 Crt Dmg my Gunwitch has only 5k HP and as I checked on other players this is the amount that Siegers (I call them that - it's easier) are taking them so I thought that's the reason why they one-shot me. But when I changed my stats and added HP to have 10k (almost every point from Crt but I was desperate) they still one-shot me so went back to Crt Dmg. What's weird to me is what I said in last sentence - that they one-shot me even when I had 10k while to other players they take around 5k. Tried even to change resistance in armor - once full physical, once full magical and once mixed, but no matter what I had, they still one-shot me. My heroes have around 690 ipwr and my Gunwitch have 717 ipwr (thanks to sharky gun) but at this point it's dead end for me cause I can't play NIM4 cause of that (I know that I already have gear from NIM4 but only cause sometimes, will repeat SOMETIMES folks with 750+ ipwr join so they easly destory them). If I'm somewhere close the Siegers - one-shot, if I'm behind them - one-shot, if I'm god damn on the other side of the map - one-shot. As a Gunwitch I'm avoiding the red circle marks quite easily so I'm no even close to them but they still one-shot me (that's the 2nd weird thing for me). So as I said at the beginning - what can I do to prevent Siegers from one-shooting me?

No matter how many hp u have if have no resistance. My gunwitch 8k hp only, but i can survive 2-3 hits. Btw u can see red circles on the floor, just avoid them to take no damage. Thats all. Sry for my einglish. ^^

@antek1085 quote:

How mach time is server down?

2 hours

@Bubel666 quote:

@Radiffy quote:

No matter how many hp u have if have no resistance. My gunwitch 8k hp only, but i can survive 2-3 hits. Btw u can see red circles on the floor, just avoid them to take no damage. Thats all. Sry for my einglish. ^^

@antek1085 quote:

How mach time is server down?

2 hours

That's why I made such a long post, to avoid answers like this but you read only a question. I wrote that I tried different options with resistance (full physical, full magical and mixed) and they still one-shot me. I wrote about the circles as well, that I am avoiding them. I even wrote that they one-shot me even if I'm not somewhere close to those circlets.

Please answer only if you read whole post and know the answer cause someone who know the answer may think others already answered the question so they don't have to.

@Radiffy quote:

You can still play nm4 incursions as most of those do not have siegers (as you call them). I don't play with my GW, so I can't give you advice on what passives, ect. What I CAN tell you is that you might want to make a AP + HH Gunwitch. 

I had a similar issue with EV2 with Ogre Butt stomps. They would always kill my EV2 in 1 butt stomp & usually in 1 swing. I decided I was done with that. So, I created an AP+HH Ev2 loaded up with Phys resists. Now it takes 2 Ogre butt stomps to kill her. She still does heavy dmg with her abilities, too. Against Siege Rollers, she can take 4-6 hits before she dies. But, I will make sure she gets healed before that happens most of the time.

I suspect the same setup will work for your Gunwitch. Sure, she will lose overall power, however, you will be able to handle the siege roller in NM4 & die less often, thus being able to do more dmg to staying alive longer and the fun will be restored :-) 

I suggest keeping your existing Gunwitch, but create a new hero card (if you do not have any extra, it will cost you 2,000 Defender medals to make another hero card. Then you can create a 2nd Gunwitch and it will not cost you anymore Defender Medals. Just take her through Harbinger campaign easy to level up fast fast fast. Or you can take her to the Assault on Throne room to level her up fast  (not fast fast fast) AND AFK. Then take her through Onslaught to find AP + HH gear. Look for Phys resist. If it has magic resist & Not phys resist, it is trash to you. On My EV2, I have 1 or two pieces of gear with Mag resist, but mostly Phys resist. EV2 phys resist in in the high 800's or low 900's. So, this will give you an idea of how much phys resist you want.

Hope this helps!! :-)

hello, been for the past 25 min holding the mouse button down and watching YouTube while waiting for the Goblin Siege roller to die, it got stuck so cant do much more, but is it realy supoused to take 25 min to bring them down or am i doing something wrong?

and if it is intentional, can we discuse if it is "fun"?

i am all for meta changes and have to switch betwin heroes and such, now that is fun, it is the seriusly slow grind with that one and only monster that takes forever to kill that kills the joy, and not so much killing my towers... tho it is doing a great job there to

Is Shellium Shards still used for something? I got 63 of them from back in 2015 when I left for a break.

@SteamTheRock quote:

hello, been for the past 25 min holding the mouse button down and watching YouTube while waiting for the Goblin Siege roller to die, it got stuck so cant do much more, but is it realy supoused to take 25 min to bring them down or am i doing something wrong?

and if it is intentional, can we discuse if it is "fun"?

i am all for meta changes and have to switch betwin heroes and such, now that is fun, it is the seriusly slow grind with that one and only monster that takes forever to kill that kills the joy, and not so much killing my towers... tho it is doing a great job there to

Definitely doing it wrong. Are you not hitting it in the back?

@destinylynne09 quote:

Hey.. im having issues trying to summon a world tree? i dont know how to do it and im getting very frustrated... i play on ps4 can someone please help me...?

hold R1  then hit L1 to plant World Tree it's in repair sell upgrade section of R1 

Why is enchanting wheel so expensive to upgrade first time is like 80-95 gold then it jumps to 2000+ especially since gold sphere is not working correctly . I literaly sell all my items i have collected to get gold needed to use enchanting wheel.

@SpiderDanX quote:

@Radiffy quote:

You can still play nm4 incursions as most of those do not have siegers (as you call them). I don't play with my GW, so I can't give you advice on what passives, ect. What I CAN tell you is that you might want to make a AP + HH Gunwitch. 

I had a similar issue with EV2 with Ogre Butt stomps. They would always kill my EV2 in 1 butt stomp & usually in 1 swing. I decided I was done with that. So, I created an AP+HH Ev2 loaded up with Phys resists. Now it takes 2 Ogre butt stomps to kill her. She still does heavy dmg with her abilities, too. Against Siege Rollers, she can take 4-6 hits before she dies. But, I will make sure she gets healed before that happens most of the time.

I suspect the same setup will work for your Gunwitch. Sure, she will lose overall power, however, you will be able to handle the siege roller in NM4 & die less often, thus being able to do more dmg to staying alive longer and the fun will be restored :-) 

I suggest keeping your existing Gunwitch, but create a new hero card (if you do not have any extra, it will cost you 2,000 Defender medals to make another hero card. Then you can create a 2nd Gunwitch and it will not cost you anymore Defender Medals. Just take her through Harbinger campaign easy to level up fast fast fast. Or you can take her to the Assault on Throne room to level her up fast  (not fast fast fast) AND AFK. Then take her through Onslaught to find AP + HH gear. Look for Phys resist. If it has magic resist & Not phys resist, it is trash to you. On My EV2, I have 1 or two pieces of gear with Mag resist, but mostly Phys resist. EV2 phys resist in in the high 800's or low 900's. So, this will give you an idea of how much phys resist you want.

Hope this helps!! :-)   Sorry but SR are in Incursion as far as in my Game Play  goes at least i had the displeasure of having 3 SGs come in on last wave of Griblok's Horde 

@Mikeb41672 quote:

Why is enchanting wheel so expensive to upgrade first time is like 80-95 gold then it jumps to 2000+ especially since gold sphere is not working correctly . I literaly sell all my items i have collected to get gold needed to use enchanting wheel.

Save your gold for now. Don't upgrade anything more than 1-2 times right now as Trendy will be releasing a new passive system and new bag system fairly soon. No official release date has been given yet, but it will be the next big update.