I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@hackman quote:

Where would I find an incursion event to get a Madwick egg? Ist it possible for a lvl 17 Squire? I can invest a few hours to finsih Campaign before I try to get Madwick

Once you're  done with the campaign,  the maps become available.  I may have some time this evening to build a map for you if you're interested.  Depends on family though so I may not as well. 

@uknowumoe quote:

What's the stuff on the left of my money, if I open the inventory?

Is there an explanation of the different gamemodes? 

The currency to the left of money is Wyvern Tokens.

You can receive Wyvern Tokens as a reward for completing Daily and Monthly Quests.

Hello, n00b player here. My question is about Defense Stat of towers or structures, where more than one player played a part in.

So let's say Player1 builds a tower and Player2 upgrades that tower. Do the stats of Player2 matter here and if so how?

The question came up in a discussion that one Player could focus on levelling his character for Tower defense and builds all of the structures, and a second Player never builds any structure but uses his green mana only for upgrading already built structures. Is that a viable strategy?

@steyge quote:

Hello, n00b player here. My question is about Defense Stat of towers or structures, where more than one player played a part in.

So let's say Player1 builds a tower and Player2 upgrades that tower. Do the stats of Player2 matter here and if so how?

The question came up in a discussion that one Player could focus on levelling his character for Tower defense and builds all of the structures, and a second Player never builds any structure but uses his green mana only for upgrading already built structures. Is that a viable strategy?

I am 98% sure that in that scenario only Player1's stats matter. The 2% is incase there is a hotfix to change it while I am looking through the forums, you never truly know.

@chesticles quote:

@uknowumoe quote:

You can receive Wyvern Tokens as a reward for completing Daily and Monthly Quests.

I was also told you can acquire these tokens via onlaught as a rare drop by selecting 'currency' when given the option. I am not sure how true that is but its worth looking into.

@LastTourniquet quote:

@chesticles quote:

@uknowumoe quote:

I was also told you can acquire these tokens via onlaught as a rare drop by selecting 'currency' when given the option. I am not sure how true that is but its worth looking into.

That isn't worth it.  The only method of reliably earning them is through the daily quests.

@Player 8 quote:

Does the level where you get your egg affect the stats you get on your pet?

Nope. Regardless of where/what difficulty you find the egg, they turn out the same.

Some questions (again):

- Can I sell pets? It seems when I try to sell them they would get sold for 0 gold (at least madwick)? Sooner or later I'll need the inventory space. Rotten eggs have a use, so it would be weird if "useless" pets have no use

- do pet stats (like power-up and affection) get reset when I reroll them? Is the pet reroll pyramid item thingy the only way to reroll stats on a pet and where woulld i get them easiest?

- What is magical damage/ magical resistance? How do I know which enemy causes magical damage against me? I never know which armor type to chose.

- Which human weapons/ towers cause magical damage?

-Yes, you can sell pets and it will not affect anything, just opens up some space for new pets. You don't need them all, do you? :P I am not sure about the cost of pets, though. But you get 250g if you sell Eggs.

-Yes, you roll a new value in the ranges of 15-50 i believe, somewhat along those lines for a level 1 pet. Of course, the range expands as you level up the pet, so feel free to re-roll any time you want, pet stats will not revert to 43 or something. It will roll in a current pet level's range. Yes, that is the only way to re-roll your pet stats, and the easiest way to obtain them is to kill Special Enemies / open end-game chests. I think they removed the food / re-roll / materials drop from normal monsters some time ago (or at least lowered the drop chance so much that it feels like it).

-Magical resistance means your enemies (or you) can take more magic damage before dying. There is no way to know what enemy causes what type of damage aside from the personal experience. As far as i know, Warboars, Dark Mages and electric flyers (i do not know the name) deal magic damage. Magic damage numbers appear in purple color. White for physical.

-Currently there these magic damage defenses:

1. Monk:
    Sky Guard Tower
    Lightning Aura
    Lightning Strikes Aura (Uber Skill Sphere)
    Serenity Aura (Purging Evil Passive Skill on a certain Polearm)
  2. Huntress:
    Elemental Chaos (Uber Skill Sphere)
    Poison Dart Tower
    Geyser
    Blaze Balloon
  3. Squire:
    Ballista "Splody Harpoon" passive on swords.
  4. Apprentice:
    Everything deals Magic Damage (Earth Shatter Tower might deal Physical, i am not sure).

-These are the Hero attacks that do Magic Damage:

1. Monk:
    Chi Blast.
    Secondary Attack.
  2. Huntress:
    Oil Flask
    Piercing Shot
    Stickynades (Uber Skill Sphere)
  3. Apprentice:
    Everything deals Magic Damage.

Hope that helps!
Seph

Hello everyone, i have a question about the skill spheres, do i have to do something to unlock the last spheres or am i just bugged? the last small spheres available to purchase at grand master for me are the rank 5 spheres, but i saw that there is rank 6 and 7, and i cant even find the rank 1, 2, 3 and 4 of this spheres to purchase. BTW i have 3 characters lvl 50 already so i can't be about not having the lvl to unlock them.

@Omega_Firesoul quote:

Is there a reason i can't make a new character,. I got two slots left but the game wont allow me to make a new character.

You have to be in the tavern to make a new character, u can't be in a map.

Is there, or will there ever be controller support for the PC version of this game?  I have an Xbox controller I like to use on most of my steam games and while WASD isn't bad, I'd prefer to play this game with my controller if possible.

@Nasreth quote:

Is there, or will there ever be controller support for the PC version of this game?  I have an Xbox controller I like to use on most of my steam games and while WASD isn't bad, I'd prefer to play this game with my controller if possible.

They are working on controller support for PC.

Haven't played since pre-wipe so apologies if this is well known information, but I couldn't find anything on the forums or other sites.

Is there a wiki or an informative post with hard math/stats information?  I don't mean the softcaps on SAS, but the relative values of say Crit/Crit Damage/Defense Speed/Secondaries/etc.  Both of the wikis are hilariously out of date and still list Incursion 25+++ as the highest difficulty.  If there's nothing out there right now I would still appreciate some simple information from any players who are currently farming in the NM3-4 range.

@Seph quote:

-These are the Hero attacks that do Magic Damage:

1. Monk:
    All Abilities
    Secondary Attack.
  2. Huntress:
    Phoenix Strike ability (if i remember the name correctly, hah)
    Stickynades (Uber Skill Sphere)
    Secondary Attack
  3. Apprentice:
    Everything deals Magic Damage. 

Great list, but Stickynades is physical.

@HuStK quote:

Hello everyone, i have a question about the skill spheres, do i have to do something to unlock the last spheres or am i just bugged? the last small spheres available to purchase at grand master for me are the rank 5 spheres, but i saw that there is rank 6 and 7, and i cant even find the rank 1, 2, 3 and 4 of this spheres to purchase. BTW i have 3 characters lvl 50 already so i can't be about not having the lvl to unlock them.

The skill sphere thing just got revamped in the Ascension patch. There aren't rank 6 and 7 anymore, and if my memory is right there may not even always be consecutive numbers.

Hey guys! My question is about the Besty level. 

I'm new to DD and I'm playing it on PS4 (DD2). 

My question is regarded to the curse Betsy casts on the floor. 

Will she curse always the same spots? Or at least the same spots among X possible spots? Or is it totally random?

What I mean by this is: are there safe spots to place Monk defenses knowing she could never possibly curse that location?

Thanks in advance :)

@dudera quote:

Will she curse always the same spots? Or at least the same spots among X possible spots? Or is it totally random?

What I mean by this is: are there safe spots to place Monk defenses knowing she could never possibly curse that location?

'Same' spots but with RNG, if you know what I mean.

But you can build aura (LSA) on the edges of the wood stumps and they can never be cursed, need to be big (LSA) though...

@Hydrazine quote:

@HuStK quote:

The skill sphere thing just got revamped in the Ascension patch. There aren't rank 6 and 7 anymore, and if my memory is right there may not even always be consecutive numbers.

Well, on the video i saw about a solo build the guy was using a defense power sphere VII and it gave him around +120 defense power, the last one i have is defense power sphere V and it only gives +40. O.o

@dudera quote:

From my experience its a random place in the map, but it's always on the lane, so for squires and apprentices if u build in the roots u are safe, not sure how u can benefit of this with a monk thought, since i only use my monk for anti-air.

@Hover Tower 2000 quote:

@dudera quote:

'Same' spots but with RNG, if you know what I mean.

But you can build aura (LSA) on the edges of the wood stumps and they can never be cursed, need to be big (LSA) though...

Thank you :)

@dudera quote:

This could be outdated information, but when I last played she would randomly curse from X possible spots.  Certain areas, particularly those not along the main path were ineligible for cursing.  That doesn't really help you for Monk defenses other than the AA tower, but App/Squire towers worked quite well there.