I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

I'm stuck at 620 IPWR and can't figure out how to reach 700 to enter NM4 stages. I keep replaying Unholy Catacombs (Req 575 IPWR. IPWR range 580-620, does this mean that the best items it can drop are IPWR 620= to increase it, but I can't get better gear.

Thank you in advance :)

New player comin from DD1. Why did yall get rid of the unique "  Oooooaaaaaaey"? i miss that instea of boiring ping flag lol. We barly hear them speak as is at lease bring that bac plz?

Recently earned the Mystic and am wondering, what stats does her dps scale with the most? Is she worth building as a dps, or should i stick her as tower builder? 

@lunacat2.0 quote:

Recently earned the Mystic and am wondering, what stats does her dps scale with the most? Is she worth building as a dps, or should i stick her as tower builder? 

I would stick to build.  She is a close dps hero, so if you want to play dps with her, you also need alot of health. ++ Her towers are great, so go build.:)

I'm thinking about getting a lot of heroes in the long term, and I read on a tip that you can buy hero cards with Defender's Medals, but I can't find that anywhere.

Also, I can't seem to get a new Bonus Mission, when do those reset?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Hello, I am coming from dd1 and just hit level 50 in dd2. I would like to ask a few questions:

Whats the optimal way to earn gold now?

Where do I go to farm legendary gear?

Where do I go to farm Jackpot gear?

What classes are stronger/weaker and what combinations are good?

That's all thanks in advance :)

@Beevall quote:

I'm thinking about getting a lot of heroes in the long term, and I read on a tip that you can buy hero cards with Defender's Medals, but I can't find that anywhere.

When you buy a hero, you will get a free hero card. And idk when the bonus mission restart.

@MrPomato quote:

Hello, I am coming from dd1 and just hit level 50 in dd2. I would like to ask a few questions:

Go get the gold bonus sphere lll and Hero gold bonus sphere 1. Than you will earn plenty of gold.

Just farm nm4 maps, and legendary gear will drop.

Dont know about the jackpot, sry.

That depends what class you want to play. dps. I will say Gun Witch, Huntress and Ev2.

Defensive, i will go squire or lavamncer.( If you only use the def towers)

And if you want to go full tdmg. Lavamancer, Ev2, Huntress, Abyss lord. ofc the other original heroes.

Hope i helped :)

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@MrPomato quote:

Go get the gold bonus sphere lll and Hero gold bonus sphere 1. Than you will earn plenty of gold.

That depends what class you want to play. dps. I will say Gun Witch, Huntress and Ev2.

And if you want to go full tdmg. Lavamancer, Ev2, Huntress, Abyss lord. ofc the other original heroes.

Thanks =D Are there any maps specific for gear and gold farming or any map will do?

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Beevall quote:

When you buy a hero, you will get a free hero card. And idk when the bonus mission restart.

Ah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe you can buy raw hero cards after you get all of the heroes?

@Beevall quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Beevall quote:

Ah. Correct me if I'm wrong, but maybe you can buy raw hero cards after you get all of the heroes?

Yes you can, Just go to your hero deck and press the gem under your hero deck

@MrPomato quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@MrPomato quote:

Thanks =D Are there any maps specific for gear and gold farming or any map will do?

Gold will drop random when you play. But there are defferent gear in maps. https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/139081/weapon-drop-location-changes-as-of-sept-1st

Everything you need will be in the link:) have a nice day

Returning player here; couple quick questions...

1) So a "hero card" is an extra hero slot, and you get one when you buy a hero? Hope so, because I know 6 slots isn't gonna be enough for multiple roles...

2) I have 3000 gems from the early-access deal or whatever it was. It looks like they also gave me some extra bags and stuff. If I were gonna spend that 3000 on two heroes, which would be the best to buy? I was thinking EV2 and Summoner, because I generally like winning with tower defenses. Plus I figured the DPS from Huntress and EV2 would be enough. Would the Mystic or Lavamancer be a better choice than either of those, though?

3) Lastly, should I be saving all those gems (or even just half) for something else besides heroes? Right now it seems like earning 10k medals would take forever, but I'm sure that they come faster eventually. I don't really care about cosmetics, though. And so far I have more than enough bag space, but I'm sure that'll change down the road. Is there something else that's better to spend gems on than heroes?

PS: If I was gonna buy maybe just one hero, which would be the most useful?

Thanks!

@WaxPaper quote:

Returning player here; couple quick questions...

1) So a "hero card" is an extra hero slot, and you get one when you buy a hero? Hope so, because I know 6 slots isn't gonna be enough for multiple roles...

2) I have 3000 gems from the early-access deal or whatever it was. It looks like they also gave me some extra bags and stuff. If I were gonna spend that 3000 on two heroes, which would be the best to buy? I was thinking EV2 and Summoner, because I generally like winning with tower defenses. Plus I figured the DPS from Huntress and EV2 would be enough. Would the Mystic or Lavamancer be a better choice than either of those, though?

3) Lastly, should I be saving all those gems (or even just half) for something else besides heroes? Right now it seems like earning 10k medals would take forever, but I'm sure that they come faster eventually. I don't really care about cosmetics, though. And so far I have more than enough bag space, but I'm sure that'll change down the road. Is there something else that's better to spend gems on than heroes?

PS: If I was gonna buy maybe just one hero, which would be the most useful?

Thanks!

You will get a hero card everytime you buy a hero, and you can also just buy slots.

If you want to go full towers, i would go ev2 and lavamancer. Mystic is a close dps, and need alot of health if you want to do dps.

You can save your gems if you want. I used my gems on bags, when i started long time ago.

Tower hero i would go ev2 or lavamancer

Dps i would go gun witch.

I hope i helped

Hello there, friends! I just got back in to the game, and i want to ask a question about Wallers. 
I've heard people say that Squire Wallers are the best at the moment, but very close to AL Waller. 
How come this is? I can not find HB stat on any other item but relics...

Thanks for answers ;D

I'm a bit confused because of contradicting sources of information. Are there still physically/magically resistant enemies?

@Matrim quote:

I'm a bit confused because of contradicting sources of information. Are there still physically/magically resistant enemies?

If i am not mistaken, Orcs do have some physical resist, and Those dragon/dinosaurs have magical resist. However, there is no longer the magical and physical resist lanes, like there used to be.

Very Old player trying to get into the swing of DD2 From DD1, Forgot everything you need to know to play this game... Would like the google docs spreadsheet of all the ideal gear, maybe some tips aswell, Pls Help thank you

@MrJTMoney99 quote:

Very Old player trying to get into the swing of DD2 From DD1, Forgot everything you need to know to play this game... Would like the google docs spreadsheet of all the ideal gear, maybe some tips aswell, Pls Help thank you

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ASxO7dozMkjCDH7YL1TjCNT_lDaBFyRutTIV2DPQ4xc/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QRqScpz90b8BjJEgQI1wD2sJowxPLel8vAXXvB1xFv4/edit#gid=0

Here is a question...

You guys "fixed" the aiming system and now it's completed bugged,hilarious how characters now shoot in the sky for no reasons.

So why hasnt there been a hotfix to roll back this stupid aim patch?

I just started playing again after a while away; is it impossible to get more wyvern tokens now? I have 51 so I was really close to a new sphere but now its a rather useless amount, which i'll just spend if I can't get a sphere out of them...