I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Kyubey-_-Live'n'Died Welcome!!

Their are many guides for all things related to Dungeon Defenders 2. Some guides are out of date since the game is in alpha and continue to progress. Resulting in many good change.If you looking for guid and a item list try Reddit Dungeon Defenders 2, or JuiceBags on Youtube. He usually have tips and tricks video as well as a guide to clear nightmare 4. You can also ask around for more recent information on here.

@Höllenspieler Check if your anti-virus system i.e. Norton is blocking the game. If it is, then go there and allow Dungeon Defenders 2. If you are still having problems contact support.

@SpiderDanX quote:

They also mentioned that there will 2 maps where we will be able to do "level grinding," but they did not say which ones. Only stated that we should figure it out. :-)

Glad I can help! :-)

Any more info on this?

@Caddy quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

They also mentioned that there will 2 maps where we will be able to do "level grinding," but they did not say which ones. Only stated that we should figure it out. :-)

Glad I can help! :-)

Any more info on this?

It seems that Assault on Throne room campaign (not sure whether hard or normal) give over 1 million XP for completion.

Hello,

Just wondering if there would be anymore game wipes? I don't get too much time to play and don't want to bother if all my data is going to get wiped every month or couple months. Is it safe to start now?

@mastrchief93 quote:

Hello,

Just wondering if there would be anymore game wipes? I don't get too much time to play and don't want to bother if all my data is going to get wiped every month or couple months. Is it safe to start now?

I don't believe there are any planned wipes :)

Recently began clearing NM4 maps with ease (except for Betsey and the H.) I have been looking into the incursions but for some reason my walls are just getting demolished too quickly. The 400k Skeletal Orcs just aren't doing the job. Should I be focusing on getting better hp for the orcs, or move towards a squire barricade?

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

What is the best gun for gun witch, and is there any special place to get it ?

Well, unless it's been nerfed double shot is the best, if you don't mind it's short range. There aren't really any map specific drops for her, though. So, anywhere. Higher ipwr maps will obviously get you stronger weapons, though.

When I enter town what is the tower on the right of the screen? why does it "fill up"

Is there a way to free the mouse to scroll over items for tool tips/info?

@brenticus quote:

When I enter town what is the tower on the right of the screen? why does it "fill up"

Is there a way to free the mouse to scroll over items for tool tips/info?

Its the limit of towers you can build in the town. When it reach (600 or higher) you can't build any more. Than you need (ofc) delete other towers :)

Hi, what is the best method to farm gold? And where do I get those "Jackpot" equips? It seems that I need the full set to get more money.

@Prejudiced quote:

Hi, what is the best method to farm gold? And where do I get those "Jackpot" equips? It seems that I need the full set to get more money.

Go to the "Skill sphere shop" and buy the Gold bonus sphere lll and ll. Then you will have 50% of jackpot dropping. You can also buy the Hero gold bonus sphere 1 and the gold bonus sphere lll. Your choice.

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Prejudiced quote:

Go to the "Skill sphere shop" and buy the Gold bonus sphere lll and ll. Then you will have 50% of jackpot dropping. You can also buy the Hero gold bonus sphere 1 and the gold bonus sphere lll. Your choice.

The spheres give a 50% of jackpot dropping? o_o

@Prejudiced quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Prejudiced quote:

If you buy the both, it will give 50%

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Prejudiced quote:

@CУЯ33✘ツ quote:

@Prejudiced quote:

If you buy the both, it will give 50%

Ohhh. sry, i was looking at the wrong thing. I apologize..

Hey Guys

i was wondering about Gunwitch builds, and i would like to know witch one do you think is the best build for her?

1 - Hero Dmg + Hero Crit - ( focusing auto atk)
2- Ability Power + Hero Crit  - (Focusing skills and crit dmg auto)
3 - Hero Dmg + Ability Power - (Basically only skills + auto atk no crits)

And what about her gear?

Does Storm Gloves are still worth?

Which Passives do you prefer?

Tks

@Chronos ~ quote:

Hey Guys

i was wondering about Gunwitch builds, and i would like to know witch one do you think is the best build for her?

1 - Hero Dmg + Hero Crit - ( focusing auto atk)
2- Ability Power + Hero Crit  - (Focusing skills and crit dmg auto)
3 - Hero Dmg + Ability Power - (Basically only skills + auto atk no crits)

And what about her gear?

Does Storm Gloves are still worth?

Which Passives do you prefer?

Tks

I will go for Hero Dmg + Hero Crit. I think its a fun combination, so you just can go around and give a high amount of damage. Op.

hello,

demon lair with gunwitch solo no heroes in deck. possible to roll AL tome with defpower ?

pre patch it wont roll with defpower or defcritdmg i think...or at least in 1billion runs i never saw it^^

and...

double tap I, ...intended that the dmgcrit calculation/scaling is higher than tap II + III ?

greetings & thx

Ica