I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Has Trendy saidanything about Frost Towers being a know issue? Are they nerfed? They play a key role in my defense strategy and if I need to move on and restrategize I can but I haven't heard anything. I thought there'd be more backlash about them honestly.

Just a quick question, can i get Sandstorm (dps) passive on a Bearkira with earth damage?

I rolled his skill just 4 times, all come again with 2 options of Maelstorm or something like that, i just want to know if i continue rolling.

Thanks, GLHF

Hello defenders,

So I got a pretty beginner question regarding classes and their roles.

I've got the following characters level 50: Monk, Gun witch, Abyss lord and Apprentice. There is one more class that I want to level up and that's the squire.

Now the main question that I've got is: Who should I gear up first and why?

I heard that a lot of people like the abyss lord but prefer the squire towers, the apprentice is appearently underpowered and the monk isn't as used as much, mainly for their anti air towers. Does this mean that I should level up my squire, gear him up first so that I can run higher maps and end off with the DPS character?

Another question that has been on my mind lately is: Who is the better DPS character?

If I had to make a guess it would be: 1. Archer 2. Gun witch and 3. Series ev?

My reasoning for this is that the weapons that the archer can are able to lay down more damage per second compared to the weapons fom the Gun witch. Series EV only seems to be the best choice when farming the Harbringer, right?

Hmm.. do I have any other things that are on my mind... hmmm.. Ah yes! Of course.

What kind of weapons should I equip on my characters and why? 

I'm sorry any of these questions already had been answered but this is what's on my mind lately.

@Gengarian quote:

I do to, but I rarely use Piercing shot on regular enemies, so I'm thinking of switching it out. Any suggestions?

(Also got a pretty decent Armor Cleanser today :D)

I use it because the Bling Bow can naturally ignite it. I don't remember what all other large spheres there are for Huntress. Probably charged primary if you switch off Bling Bow, though. I guess you could go with the one that you deal more damage the farther you are. Or the Anti Air one.

@ApexStorm quote:

@Druuj quote:

Greetings, shameless question incoming.

I like earthshatter towers. But they seem to not do AoE dmg. Also they seem to not crit properly. I have 4.08 crit dmg, but my normal dummy dps with earthshatter is at 81k while the crit is just 101k. I would expect 360k (which is well.... a lot) but just 25% extra crit dmg is depressing. Is this a bug or is it working as intended? Also do the earthshatter towers really do NO aoe dmg? Is there a sphere I can use to make them AoE?

Earthshatter's AOE was removed a couple of patches ago so the tower is in pretty sad shape. I was using it quite a bit before then, but no longer. Not worth the 50 DU unless you just want to mess around.

@Gengarian quote:

Sorta-long post incoming xc

I'm trying to get a PDT Huntress (irony at its finest), a Serenity Monk, DPS Huntress, and Baller Squire, what orbs, weapons, etc. should I give them and where should I distribute the skill points? 

Also, if anyone's willing to answer a repeated question, where would the best place to farm medals and/or gold be? (Trying to purchase every sphere and get Gun Witch)

^ Above covered most of it. Defense speed has no effect on serenity aura or boost beam so don't sink any points into it.

My DPS Huntress currently uses an aerial bane (25% wyvern den drop) just because there aren't many options. Losing the charged sphere hurts and I don't really like the slow bling bow. But I've pretty much replaced my huntress with my ghastly halberd apprentice. They sort of fill same role as being a generic/weak ranged dps with the apprentice being much tankier and faster.

Yeah, probably should have clarified to only get speed if you plan to also use lightning auras/skyguards as well. Skyguards aren't really worth it at the moment. It was the reason I put it last.

@Crownedpride quote:

Hello defenders,

I've got the following characters level 50: Monk, Gun witch, Abyss lord and Apprentice. There is one more class that I want to level up and that's the squire.

I heard that a lot of people like the abyss lord but prefer the squire towers, the apprentice is appearently underpowered and the monk isn't as used as much, mainly for their anti air towers. Does this mean that I should level up my squire, gear him up first so that I can run higher maps and end off with the DPS character?

Another question that has been on my mind lately is: Who is the better DPS character?

My reasoning for this is that the weapons that the archer can are able to lay down more damage per second compared to the weapons fom the Gun witch. Series EV only seems to be the best choice when farming the Harbringer, right?

Hmm.. do I have any other things that are on my mind... hmmm.. Ah yes! Of course.

I'm sorry any of these questions already had been answered but this is what's on my mind lately.

A lot of these questions have been answered, but I wouldn't worry about that, this thread is 72 pages deep.

If you don't like AL towers, then yeah, gear up Squire first. You can always equip suboptimal gear (the squire gear you get that isn't upgrades for your squire) on the others to keep them semi geared up.

People actually don't generally use the Skyguards. Most common use is the Serenity Auras and Boost Auras. Though boost auras are used way less often.

Not sure what state Apprentice towers are in, they don't seem to bad, at least not earthshatter and arcane barriers.Frosties seem to be bugged ATM, but they were great. From what I've heard the flame towers are only really worth it with the Uber sphere, I'd get a second, better informed opinion before dropping 5k Medals on it, though.

-----------------

DPS is actually EV2>>>Gunwitch>>Monk>basically everyone else.

Gunwitch can lay down more DPS than Huntress with her weapons. With the exception of Bling Bow DOT on a ton of mobs, most people don't really like that playstyle however. EV2 is the queen of DPS through the her charged proton beam. It can deal 400k+ dps per target, while piercing even terrain. I'm not sure if it's got a max targets, either. The range is pretty great on it, too.

----------------

Your weapon of choice will depend entirely on your playstyle/build.

Monk should probably pick up the Purge Evil Polearm if you intend to use him for Serenities. Double-Shot is apparently really good on Gunwitch if you don't mind it's short range. Apprentice could use the Ghostly Halberd (Bastille Master Incursion), Armageddon (Betsy? Someone correct me if I'm wrong), or the Hero Harbinger staff for DPS. For Squire, I'm not sure there's any specific weapon that's good for builders. 

@Soulstiger quote:

@Crownedpride quote:

Hello defenders,

A lot of these questions have been answered, but I wouldn't worry about that, this thread is 72 pages deep.

If you don't like AL towers, then yeah, gear up Squire first. You can always equip suboptimal gear (the squire gear you get that isn't upgrades for your squire) on the others to keep them semi geared up.

People actually don't generally use the Skyguards. Most common use is the Serenity Auras and Boost Auras. Though boost auras are used way less often.

Not sure what state Apprentice towers are in, they don't seem to bad, at least not earthshatter and arcane barriers.Frosties seem to be bugged ATM, but they were great. From what I've heard the flame towers are only really worth it with the Uber sphere, I'd get a second, better informed opinion before dropping 5k Medals on it, though.

-----------------

DPS is actually EV2>>>Gunwitch>>Monk>basically everyone else.

Gunwitch can lay down more DPS than Huntress with her weapons. With the exception of Bling Bow DOT on a ton of mobs, most people don't really like that playstyle however. EV2 is the queen of DPS through the her charged proton beam. It can deal 400k+ dps per target, while piercing even terrain. I'm not sure if it's got a max targets, either. The range is pretty great on it, too.

----------------

Your weapon of choice will depend entirely on your playstyle/build.

Monk should probably pick up the Purge Evil Polearm if you intend to use him for Serenities. Double-Shot is apparently really good on Gunwitch if you don't mind it's short range. Apprentice could use the Ghostly Halberd (Bastille Master Incursion), Armageddon (Betsy? Someone correct me if I'm wrong), or the Hero Harbinger staff for DPS. For Squire, I'm not sure there's any specific weapon that's good for builders. 

Armageddon is found in Malthius, Piercing Blade is good for builders.

I have a defense EV2 but need to get the frosty nodes (I currently have 2% chance). Is there's  specific map that I have to run to get the frosty node passive or can they drop on any map? Also I'm building a second EV2 for ability power since the circle attack is so strong. What are the best passives to get for dps, proton width? 

Yo, got 3 questions that cant get out of my mind, if someone could help me with that, i appreciate

1.EV DPS- When i upgrade my gear should i spend my points half AP and half HD or max one, if so, which?

2.EV Beamer- When i upgrade my gear should i spend my points half DP and half DC or Defense Power?

3. and not related, the current fastest way to farm gold, map, difficult, spheres, etc..

Thank you all, GLHF

Peace!

Demon Lair Books with Defense Power is probably a glitch.
The Green Dracolich is not returning as of now. But if you do something spectacular and advertise the game some how. You could receive a Golden Dracolich. Only person to have it is Roboticaust I believe.

@blinktopz quote:

Why theres no Abyss Lord (Demons Lair) books with Defense power anymore? It will be fixed?

Is there still a way to get the green dragolich?

@blinktopz quote:

Why theres no Abyss Lord (Demons Lair) books with Defense power anymore? It will be fixed?

Is there still a way to get the green dragolich?

Because defense power drops for his new tome was not intended in the 1st place. So, that has already been fixed. Just not the way you want it. ;-)

As for green Dragolich, currently, there is no way to get either Dragolich. It is uncertain if there will ever be a way for new players to receive either Dragolich or even long time players to receive that pet again.

@blinktopz quote:

Yo, got 3 questions that cant get out of my mind, if someone could help me with that, i appreciate

1.EV DPS- When i upgrade my gear should i spend my points half AP and half HD or max one, if so, which?

2.EV Beamer- When i upgrade my gear should i spend my points half DP and half DC or Defense Power?

3. and not related, the current fastest way to farm gold, map, difficult, spheres, etc..

Thank you all, GLHF

Peace!

Gold: Create a squire. Get it to lvl 50. Find jackpot gear, with ability power. Get the taunt sword from Unholy. (with jackpot) Go on lower difficulties, Dragonfall Bazar probably the best. Build walls wrong way at the chart. GG gold.

Spheres: Hero Gold bonus sphere + Gold bonus sphere 3.  No pet. Ow, and Stormboots wont hurt...

@blinktopz quote:

Thank you all, GLHF

Peace!

1. Maxing out 1 is nice to focus on a single aspect, you want tons of damage: max out AP/AD, you want to be able to tank some damage, take HD. (personally i would say max AP/AD)

2. Full DP then Defense attack speed then put rest into crit. Crit is the least effective of the 3.

3. Dont worry to much about gold. once you get to nightmare 4, you will have more gold then you can spend.

@Arcanaii quote:

@blinktopz quote:

Thank you all, GLHF

Peace!

1. Maxing out 1 is nice to focus on a single aspect, you want tons of damage: max out AP/AD, you want to be able to tank some damage, take HD. (personally i would say max AP/AD)

2. Full DP then Defense attack speed then put rest into crit. Crit is the least effective of the 3.

3. Dont worry to much about gold. once you get to nightmare 4, you will have more gold then you can spend.

Im in nm4 inc since august/2015 ._.

Im in need of tons of gold to max all my gear left plus the new characters and the strategy once used isnt the more effective anymore.. But thank you for your answer :D

I recently returned to the game and I'm trying to figure out how loot and passives are determined, I know the hero deck was tweaked but I used the Apprentice a full map and ended up getting nothing but huntress gear, does this have to do with the fact I had both my dps and tower huntress in my deck?

@ItsDawning quote:

I recently returned to the game and I'm trying to figure out how loot and passives are determined, I know the hero deck was tweaked but I used the Apprentice a full map and ended up getting nothing but huntress gear, does this have to do with the fact I had both my dps and tower huntress in my deck?

Yes. Gear will drop for all the heroes you have in your 4 slot hero deck. i.e. if you only have your apprentice, then you should only get gear for your apprentice. If you deck is full with 4 heroes, then you have a chance of getting gear for all 4 heroes. 

What also seems to the the case is you are more likely to get more gear for your active hero.

Odds are this is a repeat question and thank you for answering my last.

Where's the best map to quickly level a new hero from 1->50? Trying to set up another builder and just having them in my deck as I do NM4 isn't cutting it.

@ItsDawning quote:

Odds are this is a repeat question and thank you for answering my last.

Where's the best map to quickly level a new hero from 1->50? Trying to set up another builder and just having them in my deck as I do NM4 isn't cutting it.

I'd say hold off until tomorrow to level any heroes. Currently, Harbinger campaign or Hard is the fastest. But, that will change tomorrow with the campaign revamp. After the patch, we will have more storyline in the campaign and be able to go from level 1 to level 50, with all heroes in our deck of 4 cards, by going through the whole campaign once. Even a new hero, The Mystic! There will be more things than that, but those are the biggest highlights.

They also mentioned that there will 2 maps where we will be able to do "level grinding," but they did not say which ones. Only stated that we should figure it out. :-)

Glad I can help! :-)

@LukeAsh22016 quote:

Do you guys remember Butter? I do lol

YES! I pass butter....lol 

He always lost. I wonder what ever happened to him?

@Yoeblue quote:

When will update released? 

(I know, such an original question..)

Updates are typically released 1:00 PM EST on Tuesdays. Sometimes they are delayed. If they are, there is typically a post made by Trendy letting us know about the delay.

WHERE is MY BARBARIAN! That's the important question here. I've been waiting for so long.

Make it a cool surprise and fit him in the next update along with the Mystic won't you Trendy?