No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@SirKillsALot quote:

@Mikeb41672 quote:

does anyone know where to get jurrasic revenge shield?

onslaught. mainly on 15+ rounds

truth, Mauled Cleaver, Summoner's Grasp, Kobold Klenser and Jurassic Revenge are all "special" onslaught exclusive weapons rewarded on 15,25, and 35

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be putting water to explosive trap then :/ Thank you Paloverde and All Your Yeahs for the help :)

Exploding Poison shard - yes. Any enemy inside the small AOE explosion area when an enemy poisoned by the shard dies, will also be poisoned. I am not sure if that includes minibosses or not. Works gre

Yeah, there is a hidden condition that "explosion" is basically treated like it's an elemental, so anything that does AOE explosive damage will not take on any mod elements. Includes  Huntress traps a

@Mikeb41672 quote:

does anyone know where to get jurrasic revenge shield?

Also, Remember to have your squire active on wave 14 - 15 to increase the likelihood of getting the shield. Same with the other special weapons Zkurcrow mentioned above. Have the specific hero active for the weapon you want.

@Mikeb41672 quote:

How do i use xp boost on enchanting wheel for armor and weapons?

What Zkurcrow said. Also, the best way to maximize your gold and items and XP boosters is do the following:

1- Put the desired item in the wheel you want to upgrade (center of wheel)

2- use 5 of your highest iPWR gear you want to sacrifice 

3-do step 2 again until you are level 18 with the item you are upgrading

4- put 5 XP boosters around on the wheel.

This method is meant for 650-750ipwr legendary gear. This will get your items to level 43-46 with as little gold as possible.

@Spot1869ps4 quote:

Sorry if this has been asked allready but can you still add people as friends on here . Been 2 yrs alot has changed.  If yes how?

by here you mean in forum or in game?

in forum, probably no. I think its only possible if the account is linked to steam or something, But i am not 100% sure

in game you two must be on same lobby or match, then press Esc, click on left side on the player list then select whom you want to add then click on +Friend button and the request will be sent.

i was wondering if some one could help !!

my AL Archers seem to have terrible range compered to other that i see in the game

i have maxed range state - 4380( +730 )

iv seen other with at least 5k range +

@OurWay quote:

my AL Archers seem to have terrible range compered to other that i see in the game

i have same range too.. seems they are capped at 4380. i have not seen anyone after patch with more than that after the nerf.

@OurWay quote:

+1 to what Skills said, 4380 is cap, Vector Corrector has no effect on the Archers range, nor other passives for that matter,Max you can get is 4380. Are you sure you didn't see a video or something with prepatch range?

nope there was some one in game placed his archer next to mine an could reach so much better . an that was yesterday about 5pm gmt. btw nice video's crowbut if you say thats the max ok thanks for the info

Im stuck at pwr 614, im trying to maximize the dps on my archer, how can  i achieve a higher pwr while also getting more dps?

Edit: I've been running nm4 mission for a long time and i find it difficult to find better armor 

Mithril_Hero

Could'nt help but glance at your time played. It does however take a good while to get good gear for Abyss Lord. Just keep grinding it, Don't quite understand your first statement if you are trying to get more Archer DMG and Abyss Lord DPS, they roll DP/AP Gear, but if just referring to your Archers just take your time and keep grinding. Defense power goes hand in hand with Archer DPS. So as long as you keep trying to get the most out of the following you can, you will be fine.

1)Defense Power

2)Archer 10%

3)Explosive Arrow (Weapon//Medallion) 25%/200)

4)Defense Speed (Mostly just worry about 1-3, but seeing how speed has direct effect on your DPS please direct SAS points into this too :)

Happy farming

Hello some help please this is a ps4 question? How many more slots do you get if you buy Inventory expansion pack?  Plz dont say or try to explain bags I have 128 now. How many would I have if I get it? Question 2 is pet food boxes junk cause it only lets me feed my pet cake or fish ?

Ive been using keys from DM to unlcok lockboxes. Primarily focusing on Monk because i want avatar eyes after spending thousands on keys the new update was released where actual progression can be made with no duplicates.... The problem i am facing is that the epic costumes (more than 1 style/upgrade) will only stay at tier 1. I cant seem to upgrade them and I cant unlock anymore boxes. Question is HELP me look cool.

I just began playing the game (1 hour basically) ANd this legendary staff and fist dropped in 2 chests after 2 games (harbingers watch and punch) are these weapons rare and or good?

What's an easy map to farm iPWR 700 gear? I haven't played in a month or two, and I'm unable to beat most of the new incursions. Only one I could beat was the Bastille master, where I had a mere 5 seconds left on the clock. My characters currently range around 690-710 iPWR,

Hey, I'm a new player and i picked the huntress.

Now when I search on the internet, everyone is saying Huntress in nerfed and is the worst.

But i like the huntress gameplay and I dont feel like she is weak. (as a low level).

My question is How i build my huntress? Now im putting all my stats in hero damage for the dps.

Or is it true that she's weak and I better start to make an other char.

@kenginn quote:

Now when I search on the internet, everyone is saying Huntress in nerfed and is the worst.

But i like the huntress gameplay and I dont feel like she is weak. (as a low level).

My question is How i build my huntress? Now im putting all my stats in hero damage for the dps.

If you're wanting to go into a DPS build for the huntress, people usually put the points into both "Hero Damage" and "Hero Crit Damage" for late-game stuff. Huntress isn't bad at all, its just she isn't AS GOOD as the newer DPS heroes. Stick with the huntress if you really like her, and have fun :)

@kenginn quote:

If you are looking for DPS build depending on bow and play style you might want to take hero damage+ hero crit or Hero damage + ability power.

Because of most of the bows having multiple projectile the Hero crit doesn't scale very well for huntress. it only works well on Bling-o-midas.

on the other hand if you like her abilities, they scale very very well with ability power. You can do massive damage if you build around that.

Hero damage is a necessity because it increases the secondary attack damage drastically, which you can proc from your primary fire with the large sphere.

Hi there i had a question i know there is a 2k medals limit but why is that if i may as and cant we put that limit higher cause we are grinding our a**es off for medals and it is 3x medal weekend also will we get the medals we earned even though we reached the cap before but the system decided to make us finish the monthly or daily?

Can i buy starter pack while already having defenders pack on my steam account?

@Chondro11 quote:

Can i buy starter pack while already having defenders pack on my steam account?

Yes, I did this just last week. The non-gem rewards don't stack at all (they're just accessories that you unlock), but you still get the gems.

Short question, do the passive's vipers bite and purge evil work simultaneously? Both trigger when enemy dies and causes them to explode. i tried to test it but difficult to validate