No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@action1 quote:

I finally have enough Defender Medals to create a new character. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who to create (Series Ev2, Abyss Lord, or Gunwitch)? Does it matter which one I pick depending on the type of play style? For example, is the Abyss Lord the best builder of the three? Which one is the most fun? Sorry for the noob question and I hope I wasn't too general.

I just dealt with that - I went AL first, EV2 will be second (barring a new one trumping that plan).  I have 2 Squires but instead of blder/dps I can now do tower defense squire / AL tower offense / dps hero (squire / archer / etc).  Well or I can when AL is up there :)  Splody harps are solid but its tough to beat archer coverage.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I remember correctly the max slot we could have is 64 heroes. I don't think we could name relics but it would definitely be great if we could! As compared to weapons it isn't that unique. Or i

Placing an elemental servo on a physical defense turns it into a magical damage dealing defense. 

Glad to be of help :) Just wanted to also point out though, seeing as there are very few physical defenses in game, It would be a bit of a sacrifice to lose the physical damage and also with the

Hey fellow defenders anyone able to shed some light into which map and game type is best to drop the monk medallion with both serenity and boost aura did liferoot forest onslaught lastnight on nm4 up to lvl 35 and no medallion drop

i now dev don`t  care .  

but if you are a you tube they  give all the event pets to them. 

and if your not a YouTube you cant have them ?

they have to make event like they use to or make a pet shop so all new players can get them.

@Mikeb41672 quote:

How do i use xp boost on enchanting wheel for armor and weapons?

You add your weapon you want upgraded (center of wheel) then add 4 pieces you want to sacrifice for the greater good, and also add your XP bonus on the wheel.(double click the bonus just as you would add gear)

@Crezzie quote:

Hey fellow defenders anyone able to shed some light into which map and game type is best to drop the monk medallion with both serenity and boost aura did liferoot forest onslaught lastnight on nm4 up to lvl 35 and no medallion drop

all maps drop it, no specific drop table for this. BUT if you want to try your luck on the new Demon's Liar it drops medallions 'EVERY' game :)

False!!! Medallion drop is not guaranteed! I did more than 50 runs and got only 4 medallions. Shame on you RNG...

@Zkurcrow quote:

@Crezzie quote:

all maps drop it, no specific drop table for this. BUT if you want to try your luck on the new Demon's Liar it drops medallions EVERY game :)

@zsolesz79 quote:

False!!! Medallion drop is not guaranteed! I did more than 50 runs and got only 4 medallions. Shame on you RNG...

@Zkurcrow quote:

@Crezzie quote:

all maps drop it, no specific drop table for this. BUT if you want to try your luck on the new Demon's Liar it drops medallions EVERY game :)

I think the EVERY was a troll attempt :d, gobu. Looks like he succeeded.

Or it was just a ironic statement XD.

Hi

Does the Ghostly Halberd reduce the damage taken TO the % listed or by the % listed.

The tooltip says BY but one of the threads in the forum, when listing specific map drops changed BY to TO....

Thx

@mkjo quote:

Hi

Does the Ghostly Halberd reduce the damage taken TO the % listed or by the % listed.

The tooltip says BY but one of the threads in the forum, when listing specific map drops changed BY to TO....

Thx

Yea,...reads confusing, the lower the number the better :)

@Zkurcrow quote:

@mkjo quote:

Hi

Thx

Yea,...reads confusing, the lower the number the better :)

Thx. I think I have a 41% so that seems like a keeper

Just getting back into the game with the new heroes, and wondering why even for solo or duo private games I can't seem to access the higher difficulties? It's boring as balls playing on difficulties designed for my item level, because they're easy as dirt with literally no way to lose. I remember when I used to play I could more or less play wherever I wanted with friends. Is that no longer the case? Is there a way to unlock it, or am I just sort of stuck at boring mediocrity until I up an artificial number through small upgrades? 

@Xurtan quote:

Just getting back into the game with the new heroes, and wondering why even for solo or duo private games I can't seem to access the higher difficulties? It's boring as balls playing on difficulties designed for my item level, because they're easy as dirt with literally no way to lose. I remember when I used to play I could more or less play wherever I wanted with friends. Is that no longer the case? Is there a way to unlock it, or am I just sort of stuck at boring mediocrity until I up an artificial number through small upgrades? 

can you not adjust the ipwr requirements to which ever you like? should be able 2.

@Zkurcrow quote:

@Xurtan quote:

can you not adjust the ipwr requirements to which ever you like? should be able 2.

Nope! It lets me do that for some things, but only up to a certain difficulty, and only in some game modes. If I click on say, Expert Incursions, it tells me that I have not yet unlocked that. Which is funny because I remember doing them months back. :P Wondering if they reset something and I now need to go through something again, or if it's solely based on ipwr even in a private tavern. 

@Xurtan  crazy, umm not sure then man. I can adjust mine, but sometimes i cannot adjust my ipwr if the maps (mana) hasn't loaded yet but not sure.

@Xurtan quote:
Nope! It lets me do that for some things, but only up to a certain difficulty, and only in some game modes. If I click on say, Expert Incursions, it tells me that I have not yet unlocked that. Which is funny because I remember doing them months back. :P Wondering if they reset something and I now need to go through something again, or if it's solely based on ipwr even in a private tavern. 

Best guess is that you haven't finished the campaign quests yet.  Open your journal (j) and take a look at your quests.  IIRC, one of them is to hit level 50 in order to unlock nightmare mode, but there's some other silly ones in there like "go talk to the petrinarian" or "get a free sphere from the gran masta" that you have to do before you can move on

@Zkurcrow quote:

@Mikeb41672 quote:

You add your weapon you want upgraded (center of wheel) then add 4 pieces you want to sacrifice for the greater good, and also add your XP bonus on the wheel.(double click the bonus just as you would add gear)

@Zkurcrow quote:

@Mikeb41672 quote:

Thanks  zkurcrow    by the way love your youtube vids  keepem coming and do some recent updated ones thanks again

@Mikeb41672 quote:

Thanks  zkurcrow    by the way love your youtube vids  keepem coming and do some recent updated ones thanks again

thanks man, i really appreciate it core_forum_Icon.png