I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Hi, I'm new to this game and have been playing for a few hours. Is there a way to report orc(s) if i feel they have touched me inappropriately?

I played the throne room mission (I believe) and when I activated 2 stationary knights in quick succession, a short pop-up appeared in the right corner and notified me of 2 blue tokens... Did I get some tokens? What are they good for? Nothing to be found in my inventory.

@hackman quote:

I played the throne room mission (I believe) and when I activated 2 stationary knights in quick succession, a short pop-up appeared in the right corner and notified me of 2 blue tokens... Did I get some tokens? What are they good for? Nothing to be found in my inventory.

I think you're referring to something called 'feats'. Feats are things you do in a match such as upgrade many defenses in a single wave, kill many enemies in quick succession, or even die a bunch of times. Each time you accomplish a feat, it awards you with a tiny trickle of gold, which is probably what you saw. Activating multiple environmental traps in quick succession is a feat - I think if you trigger two in quick succession, it is called "opportunist".

@Rikki quote:

what are the tear vials and what are they for? Thank you. :D

If you're referring to the tear vials that come from pet reagant boxes, they are used to rank up/evolve pets. When a pet reaches power level 10 (through feeding it) and affection level 10 (through playing matches while it is active), a certain number of shellium shards and vials can be used to allow it to progress up to level 25 (then again to level 45, then once again to level 60).

Hey there, I have a level 43 archer and JUST started farming plaguing hulks for the monthly Yes I know we get it for free when ascension 2 comes out but I would still Like to know, what would be the best place to kill plaguing hulks? I wanna complete the monthly quest anyways :3

@ThatGuy9182 quote:

Hey there, I have a level 43 archer and JUST started farming plaguing hulks for the monthly Yes I know we get it for free when ascension 2 comes out but I would still Like to know, what would be the best place to kill plaguing hulks? I wanna complete the monthly quest anyways :3

At your stage in the game, any map in free play. Bear in mind though that your progress may reset again and again - so far my progress has reset 4-5 times over the last couple days.

i bought the skeletons skins in game, then i saw the bundle on steam.. 
there's a way to buy it and give the spare skins? or get my gems back? i want the premium pet 

So, how does Apprentice 'Mark your targets' work. What are the boosts or increases applied?

@Omega_Firesoul quote:

I have to ask, what exactly can we use the Influence points towards, is it just for voting?

Yes, just for voting on active influence votes. The one that is active right now lets us as a community determine whether the campaign should stay relatively easy or be kicked up a notch to be more challenging.

Currently there is no other use for influence votes.

@mkjo quote:

So, how does Apprentice 'Mark your targets' work. What are the boosts or increases applied?

The primary use for marking targets is for the Arcane Volley ability, but also gives a damage bonus to his other abilities like tornado and mana bomb. You can only have 3 marked targets at a time by default, but this number can be increased via skill spheres and passives.

@gigazelle quote:

@mkjo quote:

The primary use for marking targets is for the Arcane Volley ability, but also gives a damage bonus to his other abilities like tornado and mana bomb. You can only have 3 marked targets at a time by default, but this number can be increased via skill spheres and passives.

Thx. Do you know if marked targets take extra damage from other players or towers?

@gigazelle quote:

@Rikki quote:

If you're referring to the tear vials that come from pet reagant boxes, they are used to rank up/evolve pets. When a pet reaches power level 10 (through feeding it) and affection level 10 (through playing matches while it is active), a certain number of shellium shards and vials can be used to allow it to progress up to level 25 (then again to level 45, then once again to level 60).

Thank you :D

@gigazelle quote:

@Rikki quote:

@gigazelle quote:

@Rikki quote:

@gigazelle quote:

@Rikki quote:

@gigazelle quote:

@Rikki quote:

Thank you :D

It depends what you want from your pets, whether you want to collect every variety or just get the best pets to use on heroes. For most "Extra" pets you sell them. If you are looking for the best pets to use read through what pets get what abilities and you may want 2 or 3 of certain pets so you have more of that ability.

Extra eggs should be sold instead of hatched but if you do hatch them remember to compare their base stats to what you already have.

TLDR: You can sell any pet that isn't a monthly/event/premium pet with little consequence. If you want to get into pets read up in the forums on what are good. If you're like me just collect one of every one, sell the double and then stop hatching.

@Faysumi quote:

Well known bug

suuuuuper annoying

pet reroll question:  if i reroll "defense power" will i get a chance to get defense power as one of my rerolls? or am i forced to roll defense power OFF the pet, then roll whatever stat i exchanged it to a second time in hopes of getting defense power back ON the pet in a higher amount?

oh and the enchantress lady.  what's her deal anyways? i've figured out the first part that you want to put in 5 super high level items to begin with because the first transmute is super cheap and you want to get the most you can from it.  but how about at the end when your item is say 8/10.  do you still max out the slots even if you can't get 12/10 and you're wasting the overamount (and transmute cost)?

and why some levels of the upgrade give you a point, some give none, and some give multiple points :P

way way way too confusing

@mkjo quote:

Thx. Do you know if marked targets take extra damage from other players or towers?

I'm almost positive that's a no - it only affects the apprentice who's marked the targets.

@ram1024 quote:

pet reroll question:  if i reroll "defense power" will i get a chance to get defense power as one of my rerolls? or am i forced to roll defense power OFF the pet, then roll whatever stat i exchanged it to a second time in hopes of getting defense power back ON the pet in a higher amount?

oh and the enchantress lady.  what's her deal anyways? i've figured out the first part that you want to put in 5 super high level items to begin with because the first transmute is super cheap and you want to get the most you can from it.  but how about at the end when your item is say 8/10.  do you still max out the slots even if you can't get 12/10 and you're wasting the overamount (and transmute cost)?

and why some levels of the upgrade give you a point, some give none, and some give multiple points :P

way way way too confusing

Pet rerolls: You can have the same stat as a reroll option, but it is 100% random which one you get and if it is an upgrade or not. You do not have to switch it to a different stat.

Enchantress: The best thing to do with the enchantress right now is to dump 5 legendary/mythical gear with the highest ipwr you have on an item you intend to use, and do it only once. Anything beyond that is a waste of gear and gold, since it scales far too harshly. One wheel spin of 5 gear should get you 8-10 levels.

I'm very new to DD2, and it seems to me that you can't have more than one hero without spending money. Also, how do I upgrade a weapon? I saw on the front page it says you need to combine items, but I don't see how to do it. Pls help.

@PresidentPeewee quote:

I'm very new to DD2, and it seems to me that you can't have more than one hero without spending money. Also, how do I upgrade a weapon? I saw on the front page it says you need to combine items, but I don't see how to do it. Pls help.

Hello [[123399,users]] and welcome!

You can unlock 4 FREE hero slots by leveling up. 

Once you hit level 34, you can go to the Enchantress in the Tavern to upgrade weapons and gear by combining them.

Where would I find an incursion event to get a Madwick egg? Ist it possible for a lvl 17 Squire? I can invest a few hours to finsih Campaign before I try to get Madwick