I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Hi, might be a dumb question but I can't seem to find hearty besides the totem. Played a lot of NM4 wth the squire in my deck but hearty only on the totems and I'm wondering if  I'm just very unlucky or if there is another issue with it. I used t have 2 pieces with hearty but the passive disappeared with the passive patch. 

Even after the patch I saw ppl with hearty on almost every piece of armor. Really wondering why. Thanks :)

hello I have a problem with a quest that says something like this save Bazaar from the power surge and I don't know what that means

@Spellvamp quote:

hello I have a problem with a quest that says something like this save Bazaar from the power surge and I don't know what that means

Is it your weekly? It probably means just beat the new power surge challenge.

So as a viable ev2 dps build is better to pour points into hero dmg and ability power or, like gun-witch crit /hero damage vise versa?

Sooo i started playing this game again since a long time. And i got an old pet grumpsy. However this pet lacks the stats of the newer pets :O? Also i have yet to find out where to get a new grumpsy. Can anyone help me with this? Another question. How does the egg enchanting work? I don't understand it that wel. 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

I started playing when the game was first anounced on steam and I bought it played it and than had  some problems in real life that I will not talk about but the point is I leveled my mage up to lvl 40 than I had a large break and came back and this new curency was here and I thinked that I will have a lot the curency and if not I will have my quests and characters reset but no the only thing that I found was my 40 lvl mage, not one in game curency and a quest to get to lvl 50 I don't know how to feal about it when someone that has their first chracrer and started playing a few weeks ago has more curency than me. Henry  (Sorry for any spelling mistakes I am from a country that does not usualy speak in english.)

and btw I wanted to ask how do you get Wyvern tokens now, if you don't get them from quest than what do you do to get them I heard something about some event and that you can't get them now but that woud be stupid why woud there be a shop that uses unobtainable curency pls help. (sorry for my bad english)

-Henry

You can no longer get Wyvern tokens. The vendor (singular) is there as a way for people to spend their remaining wyvern tokens. [[158106,users]]

[[80010,users]]- You only get the 1 Grumpy. Can't have any more. Als, Grumpy never got empowerment stats, sadly.

Not sure what you mean by egg enchanting. Please clarify.

@SpiderDanX quote:

bieber fiever- You only get the 1 Grumpy. Can't have any more. Als, Grumpy never got empowerment stats, sadly.

Oh i meant about that before hatching you can upgrade it with 200-600 gems? Depending on which, i think, skin? you choose? Dont really understand this.

@Bieber Fiever quote:

@SpiderDanX quote:

bieber fiever- You only get the 1 Grumpy. Can't have any more. Als, Grumpy never got empowerment stats, sadly.

Oh i meant about that before hatching you can upgrade it with 200-600 gems? Depending on which, i think, skin? you choose? Dont really understand this.

Oh, you mean the "premium" pets? I haven't used any of those, but don't you buy an egg? Or does it just "upgrade" your egg? Anyway, I'm fairly certain those are visually only. They don't get any special ability, fixed stats, or a guaranteed rarity. 

Hi Defenders

I am returning following a 6 month break.

What pets should I be looking for for my DPS heroes? Whoch of their abilities are actually useful?

I have one Dragolich and I use him but I would welcome suggestions for my other DPS heroes. Thx

Oh, and can Legendary pets open from Eggs from any level map or is it worth only opening ones from the NM4 maps?

@mkjo quote:

Hi Defenders

I am returning following a 6 month break.

What pets should I be looking for for my DPS heroes? Whoch of their abilities are actually useful?

I have one Dragolich and I use him but I would welcome suggestions for my other DPS heroes. Thx

Oh, and can Legendary pets open from Eggs from any level map or is it worth only opening ones from the NM4 maps?

You can find a list of pet abilities here, up to you which one do you prefer. http://wiki.dungeondefenders2.com/wiki/Pet_Abilities

Pet quality is random, so you can get Legendary from every Gato and Dragon egg, no difference on the difficulty where you gathered them. As far as I know, there is no Legendary pet in Creeper eggs.

@Mikeb41672 quote:

does gold get auto collected ? or do i have to go around map and collect it myself ?

I'm actually not sure. If I get on today I'll check. It'd be pretty easy to check yourself, though. Just check your total gold during the build phase, do the combat phase without collecting any gold, then check in the next build phase.

Actually, pretty sure gold is left on the ground like mana. Again, I'd have to check, or you could, but if that is the case I'd assume no. And in that case you'd just have to check your gold total during the last build phase, not collect any gold that wave, and then check your gold total in the tavern/start of the map again.

Does Oiling Strike Sphere I get Set of when using Ev2's Proton charge? I've tried to test it via training dummys but it seems i cant set them on fire

@Mikeb41672 quote:

does gold get auto collected ? or do i have to go around map and collect it myself ?

No, run around and collect it or ground priorities will delete it.

@Whyyme quote:

Does Oiling Strike Sphere I get Set of when using Ev2's Proton charge? I've tried to test it via training dummys but it seems i cant set them on fire

Not on dummies no, but does seem to proc in game.

I am looking to make a large dm purchase at the moment and I am wondering what I should buy based on my current hero setup. I have the following:

Hearty Blockade Squire, IPWR: 525

Frosty App, IPWR: 558

Boost & Purge Monk, IPWR: 534

DPS Huntress, IPWR: 608

Traptress (Don't have elemental chaos yet), IPWR: 574

So which should I buy the EV2, the abyss lord, or get the elemental chaos uber

@shard1o1 quote:

I am looking to make a large dm purchase at the moment and I am wondering what I should buy based on my current hero setup. I have the following:

completely up 2 you man, i personally would experience them in order of release and grab the AL, but...  AL has access to Archers and EV has good dps and buff beam/proton which might help you break into nm4 with not as much gear needed as AL :) happy farmin

@shard1o1 quote:

I'm just an EV fan,miso my answer may be biased. Lol but, get EV2 1st. Like what Zkurcrow said, with builder EV2, you can get her to maybe iPWR 500-600 and her proton beams will still rock. There are a few maps that either don't have Wyverns, or you can prevent Wyverns from coming if built right. Like,Throne room (both versions) and harbinger. Come to mind. That way, you can build with mainly proton beams and purge monk and maybe squire walls and you are good to go.

I finally have enough Defender Medals to create a new character. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who to create (Series Ev2, Abyss Lord, or Gunwitch)? Does it matter which one I pick depending on the type of play style? For example, is the Abyss Lord the best builder of the three? Which one is the most fun? Sorry for the noob question and I hope I wasn't too general.

@action1 quote:

I finally have enough Defender Medals to create a new character. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on who to create (Series Ev2, Abyss Lord, or Gunwitch)? Does it matter which one I pick depending on the type of play style? For example, is the Abyss Lord the best builder of the three? Which one is the most fun? Sorry for the noob question and I hope I wasn't too general.

EV2 has a great dps character and good builder. If you just want to build towers then I'd say get AL. DO NOT GET GUNWITCH unless you have all other characters, spheres, and basically nothing else to get with your defender medals.