I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Saramis quote:

so i understand you can buy the new heros for medals but where do you go to buy them? i see the popup on loading to buy for gems but where do i go to buy with medals?

You go to the hero info screen or the create a hero button. Then there should be an option to buy a hero you don't own for either gems or defender medals there.

According to the dev stream the bonus mission next week will provide 600 defender medals. If you do the bonus missions for 4 weeks it'll give 2400 medals, 400 more than what monthlies would provide however this change is to be implemented in the second week of the month therefore do we only get 1800 defender medals this month?

@Saramis quote:

so i understand you can buy the new heros for medals but where do you go to buy them? i see the popup on loading to buy for gems but where do i go to buy with medals?

Are you on PC or PS4? If PC, just press esc and there is a button to click to create heroes there. If PS4....I don't know.

If you just do your dailies, you'll earn Defenders Medals quickly. The PS4 JUST got the patch for Abyss Lord and I've got 1200 medals. 3 from just not playing the game for a few days, then every time they pop up I do 'em and I try to get the ones that give 200+ medals and reroll ones that give less than 200. So you should be getting a ton more than 1800 a month.

@giganta quote:

According to the dev stream the bonus mission next week will provide 600 defender medals. If you do the bonus missions for 4 weeks it'll give 2400 medals, 400 more than what monthlies would provide however this change is to be implemented in the second week of the month therefore do we only get 1800 defender medals this month?

@MakaiOokami quote:

If you just do your dailies, you'll earn Defenders Medals quickly. The PS4 JUST got the patch for Abyss Lord and I've got 1200 medals. 3 from just not playing the game for a few days, then every time they pop up I do 'em and I try to get the ones that give 200+ medals and reroll ones that give less than 200. So you should be getting a ton more than 1800 a month.

@giganta quote:

They mean specifically this month. And specifically about the new weekly missions. There won't be a weekly mission until the 7th, so they are asking if we are getting only 1800, as opposed to the 2000 we usually get from the monthly.

This month should be 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th.

Then 5, 12, 19, 26.

Unless they're skipping a week I don't see why we'd get a reduced amount.

@Soulstiger quote:

They mean specifically this month. And specifically about the new weekly missions. There won't be a weekly mission until the 7th, so they are asking if we are getting only 1800, as opposed to the 2000 we usually get from the monthly.

@MakaiOokami quote:

This month should be 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th.

Then 5, 12, 19, 26.

Unless they're skipping a week I don't see why we'd get a reduced amount.

@Soulstiger quote:

I know, was just clarifying what they were asking. :D

where do i find my pre alpha key i want my gifts from pre purchasing the game the $30 one i bought the game the night it came out but i never got my dragon head or anything i got everything in game when i first launched it but nothing else i have been waiting a long time for my items but they never came it turns out i need to but my alpha code into the redeem place on the website but i dont know my alpha key anyone know were i can find this key?

thanks heaps

Junya

I have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe I'm missing things I should have gotten as well. 

Maybe I was too late maybe it was cause I got it on sale not a clue.

Did you get it through the website? Did you get it through Steam Early Access? If you got it through steam go to your e-mail filter it that way and search for Dungeon Defenders 2. If you got it through the website before they put Early Access on Steam like back far enough when it was maybe a MOBA check you email from the website.

@Junya quote:

where do i find my pre alpha key i want my gifts from pre purchasing the game the $30 one i bought the game the night it came out but i never got my dragon head or anything i got everything in game when i first launched it but nothing else i have been waiting a long time for my items but they never came it turns out i need to but my alpha code into the redeem place on the website but i dont know my alpha key anyone know were i can find this key?

thanks heaps

Junya

Frosty Power - Frostbite tower's chill increases the Defense Power of affected defense by X% of Defense Power.

Does this mean its X% of the affected Defenses Defense power that is added, or X% of the Apprentices Defense Power that placed the Frostbite tower that is added to the affected Defenses Defense Power?
One would assume the former rather then the latter, but I just want to be 100% sure.

@Zimmermann quote:

Frosty Power - Frostbite tower's chill increases the Defense Power of affected defense by X% of Defense Power.

Does this mean its X% of the affected Defenses Defense power that is added, or X% of the Apprentices Defense Power that placed the Frostbite tower that is added to the affected Defenses Defense Power?
One would assume the former rather then the latter, but I just want to be 100% sure.

Frosty Power uses the apprentice who puts the tower down defense power. So you want to have high frosty power and defense power on your apprentice and the higher frosty power won't always be the best though it is usually the case.

@hathaway12 quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

Frosty Power uses the apprentice who puts the tower down defense power. So you want to have high frosty power and defense power on your apprentice and the higher frosty power won't always be the best though it is usually the case.

thank you!

Hey I could use some help. Im around 540 iPWR and dont know where to play to progress. Thanks :)

Depends on you friends and whether you are on PC or PS4, as well as the kinds of characters you can build with.

If you have no good builders to get you through NM3 I would recommend getting and equipping ANY items that increase the speed and distance at which you can build/repair.

Dedicate 1 hero to that gear. Then outfit anyone else you have with hero damage and ability damage gear. Then join public matches and get gear drops. You want high DPS and the ability to repair stuff so that if the person you joined is struggling, you can still help.

The Build/Repair speed and distance will help you keep a wall from falling which can be 1 hit death on your crystal and devastate your defenses. You can then hopefully get some ilvl 600 gear and a better variety of gear to build a better variety of options in case you want to go solo. As long as you have someone who is willing to play with you and (kinda carry you) any level can be a good level to get geared up.

@wazcol quote:

Hey I could use some help. Im around 540 iPWR and dont know where to play to progress. Thanks :)

@BellyButtonLess quote:

I've just bought the new defender Series E.V and i was wondering if they've added new Betsy legendaries for E.V and summoner for example. Thanks in advance :)

No, as of now, last time I asked anyway, they don't have any intentions of adding them. The new heroes are already awesome and what not, so they want to focus on making the old heroes awesome.

@Soulstiger quote:

@BellyButtonLess quote:

I've just bought the new defender Series E.V and i was wondering if they've added new Betsy legendaries for E.V and summoner for example. Thanks in advance :)

No, as of now, last time I asked anyway, they don't have any intentions of adding them. The new heroes are already awesome and what not, so they want to focus on making the old heroes awesome.

Ah, okay :) Thanks for the info ^^

When u get rewards at the end of any round win or lose dose the gold u earned is that what earned overall or it's because u got that far .. ex I'm at 50k n I win 20k I should go up to 70k right but it stayed the same why is that because it dosent happen with medals ??? Any one have an answer 

So, I've been having a blast playing as my beloved bald headed warrior mowing down hordes of enemies when I got addressed to see the Costume lady ;-; and upon opening my wardrobe I noticed my defense sleeve can be leveled and bought with gold to upgrade. So after that I kept playing...and playing...and playing And I returned to notice its still lvl 1;-; Now I'm currently 34 So is there sth I'm missing? is there a way to check how much more xp I need? And whats the cost of the upgrade to sergeant sleeve? 

TL;DR is there a way to show 1) how Much XP I need to level the outfit, 2) whats the cost of the upgrade and 3)If Im lvl 34 now How much longer is the outfit away from me (as XP=Levels x))

P.s If anyone could point it out I'd be very grateful ;-;

Hey, I'm just now getting into DD1 with my girlfriend, and we're in love with it.  We'd like to get into this as well, but it seems like splitscreen isn't even on the agenda for you guys.  It's on the PS4 version, when can we expect to have it?  I really hope this doesn't become another Diablo 3 situation. :(

Did shellium shards get the axe? I just watched a couple eggs rot and didn't get any, I also didn't see them needed to upgrade pets. I have not played in a while.