I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Elytra quote:

Does anyone know when the Gun Witch will come out ? (^-^)

There's no release date yet. Series EV2 will be coming out before the Gun Witch, so I don't imagine it will be any time soon. The release schedule is 6-8 weeks for major things, so I would imagine 6-8 weeks from Abyss Lord will be EV2 and then 6-8 weeks after that will be Gun Witch.

@SpiderDanX quote:

My question is in regards to the G4-T0 pet: Does it have a pet specific skill? Like Betsy and her projectiles and thunder-o and his lightning cloud, etc. If so, what is it? If not, what is the best ability for this pet specific?

I was told when it was released that it had an ability that increased your hero's ability power by X%. I've never actualyl rolled this on the pet, so can't say for certain. Now that Abyss Lord is out and scales so much from ability power, it may be worth trying again.

How do huntress weapons work? I have a 1387dmg, 2shots/s,4arrows burst bow ("dragons visage") and a 1641dmg, 2shots/s, 9arrows falcon bow ("legendary bow") and the first one is considerably better, as in 10k dps more. I have testen 7 other bows too, all nearly 100ipwr better (like a 1465 4/5 standard bow), all of which are worse then the dragons visage. Some only a bit, but seriously, what gives?

PS: None of them have hero crit, i accounted for my normnal crit chance and removed the sphere for fullpower shot chance. I calculated dps via finding out noncrit dmg (if elemental, adding that) via puppet and multiplying by shot/s and arrows. The numbers i get fit what i get displayed on puppet.

Guys can anyone help me out pls .... cant find a way to get Wyvern tokens In game... no Daily that i can get ( i am max level )

@RaNgErZ-BERT quote:

@junedragon2000@gmail.com quote:

Now it wont let me fill out the support form.  It says it needs support type and there is no option for that.

In the support type section there is a drop down menu that allows you to select "gems". Do you see it?No but maby its because im on the ps4. Ill try it on my computerNo but maby its because im on the ps4 . Ill try it on my computer .

@degex567 quote:

Guys can anyone help me out pls .... cant find a way to get Wyvern tokens In game... no Daily that i can get ( i am max level )

If you're on PC, you can't earn them anymore, they've been replaced by defender medals.

@salzaran quote:

Why don´t i get Shellium Shards anymore? Did they patched them out?

Shellium shards are removed from the game, they don't have a use anymore either. If you let eggs rot now you simply get vials.

Hi everyone.

i still have 36 wyvern tokens, should i waste it? ( i play PC version)

Theres any good way to farm defender medals besides daily and monthly quests?

Tks!

@Robolord quote:

@euromikeym quote:

IS THE SHELLIUM SHARD - EGGS NOT ROTTING INTO PROBLEM EVER GOING TO BE FIXED?

I decided to let my eggs rot instead of hatching them into more crappy pets and selling.  But I have lost about 30 eggs over the last week.  I was expecting to them to turn into Shellium Shards but nothing.

Well...you can't get shellium shards anymore provided they are not used for anything anymore. You just get vials from letting eggs rot these days.

Thanks for responding!  That explains why I wasn't getting them.  To be honest I have forgotten what they were actually used for,  anyway.  That shows you how important pets are in this game.  Remember in DD1 how a great pet could make the world of difference in a game.  Aghhhh, such sweet memories.

In regards to daily quest rewards. I can see the type of reward I will get as the big icon in the middle of the panel for the quest. However there are also other possible rewards(chance of .. on completion, medals etc). I don't see anything indicating what I get when I actually complete the quest other than whatever the main reward(large icon) is. So I will see +5000 gold or something once the quest is complete but I am not notified about number of medals or other possible rewards. Is this displayed anywhere? 

@Jstall quote:

In regards to daily quest rewards. I can see the type of reward I will get as the big icon in the middle of the panel for the quest. However there are also other possible rewards(chance of .. on completion, medals etc). I don't see anything indicating what I get when I actually complete the quest other than whatever the main reward(large icon) is. So I will see +5000 gold or something once the quest is complete but I am not notified about number of medals or other possible rewards. Is this displayed anywhere? 

If you're on PC you can mouse over the smaller icons to see how much. You get all of those rewards. If you're on PS4, I guess they're working on that feature?

@Andurian quote:

What vendor do I buy the Abyss Lord at?

Hit escape menu, make a new character and you can purchase Abyss Lord from there.

Some mechanical questions.

What does the "Deadzone" stat on Cannonball towers mean?

How exactly do Physical and Magical resistance calculate? I know what they work on, but how much damage do they reduce? (I'm assuming it's gradual, where a single point reduces a certain percentage, and it becomes less point-per-percentage efficient as you get more)

@MakaiOokami quote:

If you're on PC you can mouse over the smaller icons to see how much. You get all of those rewards. If you're on PS4, I guess they're working on that feature?

I am on PC, and somehow missed mousing over it showing the quantity of reward. Thanks!

@Chicken Killer quote:

hi, new player here, i'd like to know, what does the influence points work for!!!

With influence points, you'll be able to vote in polls. Sometimes, Trendy ask a question like: "would you prefere we release this map, or that map before". So you can vote to influence a bit the game development. 

Hope that helps.