No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

Wondering if any else having the same issue as I am.   So I have apprentice squire huntress and monk all ipower over at least 500.  Defense power heavy.  Finding it very difficult to beat nightmare II endgame of any level with suggested ip level 390 or above.  Prior to patch for ps4 I could with some difficulty but now it's very difficult.  Seems like it shouldn't be so hard with ip power of my characters being much higher than the suggested ip of the level.  Any suggestions or help is appreciated.  Thank you.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be putting water to explosive trap then :/ Thank you Paloverde and All Your Yeahs for the help :)

Exploding Poison shard - yes. Any enemy inside the small AOE explosion area when an enemy poisoned by the shard dies, will also be poisoned. I am not sure if that includes minibosses or not. Works gre

Yeah, there is a hidden condition that "explosion" is basically treated like it's an elemental, so anything that does AOE explosive damage will not take on any mod elements. Includes  Huntress traps a

@Seph quote:

@TheFetch quote:

When we purchase the Abyss Lord with medals, do we still unlock an extra card slot? I'd hate to have to delete my apprentice just because I can't afford it right now. ;/

Yes. You unlock an extra hero card slot with each New hero starting with Abyss Lord.
Buying another Abyss Lord will, however, cost you a Hero Card slot.

Where/how do we get him?

I'll have 12k medals doing 10 rounds onls, i want do that on NMIV, get him, create a new hero in onls and lvl up and farming gear for him after r10. Is that possible? or we get him as a reward in the mailbox?

@Fer Oloarte quote:

I'll have 12k medals doing 10 rounds onls, i want do that on NMIV, get him, create a new hero in onls and lvl up and farming gear for him after r10. Is that possible? or we get him as a reward in the mailbox?

You just create him as a new hero in your tavern. The same like any other hero. Just that you need to pay 12k (first two weeks) or 10k (after first two weeks are over) if you want to create it. 

@Moddownloader quote:

Why does my item power 36 wyvern terror bow out damage many 60+ power bows. Its a hero dmg 107 and 4/s by 5 shot.

any 4/s bow will out damage any bow near its item power that isnt 4/s

for example

item power 500 4/s bow will out damage item power 700 1/s or 2/s bow

item power 700 4/s bow will out damage item power 700 1/s or 2/s bow

item power 600 4/s bow will out damage item power 700 1/s or 2/s bow

I'm wondering about a certain daily that seems to happen randomly, Hero Strike, reward is 150 DM and 20k xp or something like that. Not that I'm complaining, but I earned the daily without receiving it as my daily today (has happened before) and I only loaded my first game, but you're supposed to kill 200 enemies with your hero. Again not that I'm gonna complain at free DMs but I don't think this is right, anyone know otherwise?

Any chance the Uber spheres are going to get any cheaper? 5k medals is quite a pricetag to put on it.

@Robolord quote:

Any chance the Uber spheres are going to get any cheaper? 5k medals is quite a pricetag to put on it.

I don't think they will, because personally I think its a reasonable grind for an uber but they might change it if the community agrees more on it.

@XAstroBoomX quote:

@Robolord quote:

I don't think they will, because personally I think its a reasonable grind for an uber but they might change it if the community agrees more on it.

Really? I think its just a tad to much. 3k/4k would be more appropriate imo.

@Robolord quote:

@XAstroBoomX quote:

@Robolord quote:

Well if you consider the monthly + daily, it can add up pretty quick. people have already purchased AbyssLord with DMs and I'm not far behind. at about 8,700 as of todays daily. Of course if you don't play this game as often as some it can seem like quite the grind for it. If I look at it like that, anyone one plays casually maybe 1-5hours a week might find an issue in getting the ubers. I am currently jobless, so plenty of free time when I'm not studying or attending classes for my associates so I'll know the struggle soon enough. :)

@XAstroBoomX quote:

@Robolord quote:

@XAstroBoomX quote:

@Robolord quote:

Well if you consider the monthly + daily, it can add up pretty quick. people have already purchased AbyssLord with DMs and I'm not far behind. at about 8,700 as of todays daily. Of course if you don't play this game as often as some it can seem like quite the grind for it. If I look at it like that, anyone one plays casually maybe 1-5hours a week might find an issue in getting the ubers. I am currently jobless, so plenty of free time when I'm not studying or attending classes for my associates so I'll know the struggle soon enough. :)

I don't mind the grind, it doesnt necessarely take long. What I mean is that it is a large investment, for example new players (who will not know exactly which ones are usefull and which aren't) its a large investment that might turn out to be dissapointing or not something the player wants in the end.

I myself wanted to test a few things with the heavy cannonball towers, I wanted to buy the sphere and noticed how high the price was. Without any way to test it, 5k is a huge investment for something that might prove to be either useless, dissapointing or simply not compatible with the rest of my builders.

Hi all,

short question: What is the hightest ipwr without any upgrade? Or when should i start upgrading my gear ?

Thx

@brevis91 quote:

Hi all,

short question: What is the hightest ipwr without any upgrade? Or when should i start upgrading my gear ?

Thx

The current highest iPwr that drops in game is 700 without upgrades. This will change with the release of the new map this month, to 750 for the chest item and the squire sword.

As for upgrading your items, that's up to you. The first 20 levels are pretty cheap, I wouldn't go past that in any item until you have the perfect stats you want on it.

[[65239,users]]
Just like Ed said, do not upgrade your stuff past level 20-25. It is costly with minimal gain - not worth it, unless item upgrades is the only thing left for you to do in the game:) 
Highest is 700 and is pretty rare drop, as i see many 699 items, but very rarely a 700. 
We are getting a new chest armor with iPWR 750 with the update this month, and, supposedly, a squire sword with the same iPWR (TE never clarified if the sword will be 750. Everyone assumes so just because one of the two new items is 750, so the other one must be the same. At least i remember them highlighting the 750 iPWR chest piece on the stream, but saying nothing about the sword's iPWR).

Upgrade your gear whenever you want, start with the weapon, as it benefits the most. 

Cheers,
Seph

Hey

so I got back to the game yesterday and want to do the Monthly Mission. I know how to farm the Environment Kills but struggle on the Ability Kills since I don´t have a DPS hero. Any tips? My iPWR is <200 :S

IS THE SHELLIUM SHARD - EGGS NOT ROTTING INTO PROBLEM EVER GOING TO BE FIXED?

I decided to let my eggs rot instead of hatching them into more crappy pets and selling.  But I have lost about 30 eggs over the last week.  I was expecting to them to turn into Shellium Shards but nothing.

@euromikeym quote:

IS THE SHELLIUM SHARD - EGGS NOT ROTTING INTO PROBLEM EVER GOING TO BE FIXED?

I decided to let my eggs rot instead of hatching them into more crappy pets and selling.  But I have lost about 30 eggs over the last week.  I was expecting to them to turn into Shellium Shards but nothing.

Well...you can't get shellium shards anymore provided they are not used for anything anymore. You just get vials from letting eggs rot these days.

Allright, now here comes my question...for some weeks we decided which hero will be the next (the gun witch will be the next)...but what about the other 2 heroes? can we hope to see them also in the game as 2. and 3. next hero?

@Scheffsache quote:

Allright, now here comes my question...for some weeks we decided which hero will be the next (the gun witch will be the next)...but what about the other 2 heroes? can we hope to see them also in the game as 2. and 3. next hero?

In the Last Dev Stream they said that the other heroes will be back in future heroe votes. So they will be added to the game later when they win the vote but not as the next heroes. Pls correct me if im wrong 

@brevis91 quote:

@Scheffsache quote:

In the Last Dev Stream they said that the other heroes will be back in future heroe votes. So they will be added to the game later when they win the vote but not as the next heroes. Pls correct me if im wrong 

Awesome! Thanks :)

@salzaran quote:

Hey

so I got back to the game yesterday and want to do the Monthly Mission. I know how to farm the Environment Kills but struggle on the Ability Kills since I don´t have a DPS hero. Any tips? My iPWR is <200 :S

Onslaught (Normal) - Siphon Site D  (iPWR 60)

Build for minimal tower damage, enough to be able for your defenses to take out stuff that gets to the walls but not to butcher stuff from long range, ie load explosion traps in front of the walls but nowhere else.

In Onslaught, sooner or later you will get Horde rounds and you can get 500-1000 mobs per wave, the vast majority of these mobs are one-shot wonders.

Play something like the Huntress, helps if you have some gear laying around with a channel passive which restores mana, can also use the mana regen spheres.  Pierce shot will kill lots and lots of them the other heroic abilities also do damage and will kill mobs.

When the mobs are living through your pierce shot in particular, restart the map.

It is also a good map to do the environmental kills, especially the water thingy during horde waves kills a hilarious number of mobs.  Just run between lanes and pierce shot through the mobs, pick up mana and fire off the other abilities where mana permits, pierce will do the bulk of the kills.  You will likely have to help out the lane which has an ogre or something spawn and clean up the stuff that hangs back at range.

My question is in regards to the G4-T0 pet: Does it have a pet specific skill? Like Betsy and her projectiles and thunder-o and his lightning cloud, etc. If so, what is it? If not, what is the best ability for this pet specific?