I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@KmanKevin quote:

Is the New Abyss Lord gonna be free or do players have to pay to use him?

Both, you can either earn Defender Tokens for him or pay with Gems.

@frank_robert890 quote:

What happens to the carnival tickets that people have left over after the carnival? will they get auto sold for gems? will they just delete?

You'll get to hang on to them. Trendy has said that the carnival will return in the future. When that is, I have no idea, so there's no telling how long you have to hold on to them before they become relevant again.

@gigazelle quote:

@frank_robert890 quote:

What happens to the carnival tickets that people have left over after the carnival? will they get auto sold for gems? will they just delete?

You'll get to hang on to them. Trendy has said that the carnival will return in the future. When that is, I have no idea, so there's no telling how long you have to hold on to them before they become relevant again.

ok, thanks for quick response, i guess i'll have to grind up those defenders tokens :P

@steelsoldier quote:

How viable is Abyss Lord specced entirely into Hero stats instead of just being built around towers?

I would expect Trendy to take both tower and DPS builds into account, but since he hasn't been released yet, it's not public knowledge yet.

@gigazelle quote:

@KeeperReaper quote:

Is there an abyss skin planned for released if so was there a tease of it?

Yes, they teased a lava-based skin for the abyss lord during the devstream.

Can you link me the time on their youtube video i watched it sometimes and didnt see it

Hi,

I tried the PS4 local co-op mode for the first time last night. Unlike in DD1 there doesn't seem to be an option to share heroes, even though it is a local split-screen game. Is that right?

Is it possible to share gear or some of the unused pets at least?

@bozo quote:

Hi,

I tried the PS4 local co-op mode for the first time last night. Unlike in DD1 there doesn't seem to be an option to share heroes, even though it is a local split-screen game. Is that right?

Is it possible to share gear or some of the unused pets at least?

No, hero sharing and gear sharing are currently not in DD2. 

ive been out of the game for months, what are the most optimal builders/tower builds? how diverse is tower viability compared to what it used to be?

I already posted this on tech support but its taking too long =(

I've been trying to play after I upgraded to Windows 10, followed all the steps in the help page,and i keep getting the Error Status 0xc000012f message when I try to play manually(running the game from the folder instead of the Steam launcher).

I have a screenshot of the error but im stupid and can't find the attach file button ><

I already reinstalled the game a zillion times =(

Hey everyone!

I used to play the crap out of DD1 and I'm excited to get into DD2! WOOT!!!

Anyways, I'm finding walking around the town quite daunting as there are so many vendors and kiosks.  I'm not sure what everything does or what certain things are and I was wondering if anyone has any links to guides or info I can look at?  If so, that would be super awesome!  

I look forward to (hopefully) be playing with some of you soon!

@LadyJxo quote:

Hey everyone!

Anyways, I'm finding walking around the town quite daunting as there are so many vendors and kiosks.  I'm not sure what everything does or what certain things are and I was wondering if anyone has any links to guides or info I can look at?  If so, that would be super awesome!  

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=535814734

Gilthane put together the best guide I have found. It's amazing, and I still use it regularly. But that's because I am pretty new too. Enjoy, and have fun!

OMG you are amazing...thank you!!!

@Etownoilerfan quote:

@LadyJxo quote:

Hey everyone!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=535814734

Gilthane put together the best guide I have found. It's amazing, and I still use it regularly. But that's because I am pretty new too. Enjoy, and have fun!

@KeeperReaper quote:
@gigazelle quote:
@KeeperReaper quote:

Is there an abyss skin planned for released if so was there a tease of it?

Yes, they teased a lava-based skin for the abyss lord during the devstream.

Can you link me the time on their youtube video i watched it sometimes and didnt see it

Found it - it was on the 'Meet the Abyss Lord' video. Here's a screenshot of it:

IoWwjm6.png

@Jackie Moon quote:

Which pieces of gear can have the Jackpot affix? sorry if this has been answered before

All of them. 

Dumbest question ever asked.

Say i want to buy the abyss lord, a popup comes when i first log in with all the offers right now.

If i close that, where do i buy heroes?

How in the Harbinger's heck do you even progress after hitting 50?! The gear ain't there!

Parties are elitism gear-checking thanks to the convenient ilvl system, and while it's handy for keeping the party's numbers relevant, it makes joining and trying to contribute while being a touch weaker impossible.

This game ISN'T SOLO FRIENDLY either on higher difficulties, so there's that. Unless you got in on the closed alpha, I guess the game's over and you can't gear higher than easy~normal?

I haven't really leveled back up since the last wipe. Should I level before I get the dragonfall carnival pass, or will my level not impact my pet's potentials?

@MakaiOokami quote:

I haven't really leveled back up since the last wipe. Should I level before I get the dragonfall carnival pass, or will my level not impact my pet's potentials?

The carnival has come and gone, I'm afraid.