No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I remember correctly the max slot we could have is 64 heroes. I don't think we could name relics but it would definitely be great if we could! As compared to weapons it isn't that unique. Or i

Placing an elemental servo on a physical defense turns it into a magical damage dealing defense. 

Glad to be of help :) Just wanted to also point out though, seeing as there are very few physical defenses in game, It would be a bit of a sacrifice to lose the physical damage and also with the

No plans for an Xbox One version as far as I know.

@LazyWatermelon quote:

I wanted to know if Dungeon Defenders 2 will ever be on Xbox one cause I loved the first one a lot and if it won't ever come out then I might just buy a ps4 to play it but before I go out spending $350 I wanted to make sure.

@Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz quote:

did i spend my tokens on a carnival lockbox key and win a belt i cant even use ??????

If you don't intend to obtain the carnival costumes, then the answer to your question is yes.

@ayamkurma quote:

Hi!

Im new in DD2

Just ask, how to get pets?

Complete the campaign. You'll rescue the shopkeepers who unlock the ability to hatch pets.

I guess this is the place to ask....So, are the carnival golden pets weaker than their hatched or monthly earned counterparts? They start at veteran, which takes away the dmg bonus from lvl-ing, if I am not mistaken. They also start with hatchling stats is seems....further making me wonder. Is any of this true? 

@phillbugh16 quote:

I guess this is the place to ask....So, are the carnival golden pets weaker than their hatched or monthly earned counterparts? They start at veteran, which takes away the dmg bonus from lvl-ing, if I am not mistaken. They also start with hatchling stats is seems....further making me wonder. Is any of this true? 

I just tested this with some of the earned monthly vs. gold monthly pets. Here's a solid breakdown:

• Golden monthlies do not need to evolve to use their ability. They come 1/45, as opposed to 1/10 for all other pets.
  • My normal bearkira 25/25 power + 11/25 affection deals 360 damage for its ability DoT each tick. My golden bearkira 1/45 power + 1/45 affection deals 386 damage for its ability DoT. Neither pets have hero damage or ability power as empowerment stats.
  • My normal sword (25/25 + 11/25) deals 1215 DoT each tick, while my golden sword (1/45 + 1/45) deals 1292 DoT. Neither pets have hero damage or ability power either.

I haven't maxed them yet, but their abilities seem to be marginally better. I don't know if I'll unlock the last 15 levels if I get them there, but if/when I do, I'll post again.

@gigazelle quote:

@phillbugh16 quote:

I just tested this with some of the earned monthly vs. gold monthly pets. Here's a solid breakdown:

• Golden monthlies do not need to evolve to use their ability. They come 1/45, as opposed to 1/10 for all other pets.
  • My normal bearkira 25/25 power + 11/25 affection deals 360 damage for its ability DoT each tick. My golden bearkira 1/45 power + 1/45 affection deals 386 damage for its ability DoT. Neither pets have hero damage or ability power as empowerment stats.
  • My normal sword (25/25 + 11/25) deals 1215 DoT each tick, while my golden sword (1/45 + 1/45) deals 1292 DoT. Neither pets have hero damage or ability power either.

I haven't maxed them yet, but their abilities seem to be marginally better. I don't know if I'll unlock the last 15 levels if I get them there, but if/when I do, I'll post again.

Thanks for the response! The one thing that makes me think the gold is weaker is the veteran status. Your non gold stats, at the rate they are seemingly going, will be better after you evolve them to veteran than the already veteran gold. Saying it simply I believe your 1/45 (which is based on pet evolution lvl) normal will be better than the 1/45 gold. That is....I am pretty sure you get a stat boost when you evolve (as far as pet dmg).

As far as I'm aware pet ability dmg or % scales with affection level, and probably changes at 10,25, etc. or at least this is how it should be working 

The golden pets are not better than the normal. That is a fact and has been said multiple times by trendy. The ability of a golden pet or normal version will be the same, regardless of the 1/45. That's simply there to give us the ability right away, which is sweet af

@thegreekman2 quote:

No plans for an Xbox One version as far as I know.

@LazyWatermelon quote:

I wanted to know if Dungeon Defenders 2 will ever be on Xbox one cause I loved the first one a lot and if it won't ever come out then I might just buy a ps4 to play it but before I go out spending $350 I wanted to make sure.

Alright thanks for the help.

Why does the monk serenity aura have a crit chance and crit damage info when you inspect it? When do those stats come into play for serenities? 

@talynone quote:

Why does the monk serenity aura have a crit chance and crit damage info when you inspect it? When do those stats come into play for serenities? 

I think Purge Evil can crit.. Im not sure tho...

Anyways:
Dungeon Defenders II - Collector's Pack on steam sale. Worth it?

@Caddy quote:

I think Purge Evil can crit.. Im not sure tho...

Anyways:
Dungeon Defenders II - Collector's Pack on steam sale. Worth it?

Purge Evil cannot crit - damage that comes from passives can't crit (splody harpoons, explosive poison, etc).

If you intend to stick around with DD2 until they get their stuff together, then yes its absolutely worth it. It is by far the best deal when it comes to dollar/gem conversion.

Hi everybody !

I was wondering if Harbinger's Watch could be generated with Defense Health.

So far I've looted maybe ~20 build versions of this weapon, and none with DH, only Def Power or Def Crit Damage. :( Am I unlucky or is it just impossible ?

By the way, if someone has an estimation of the maximum value of the passive..^^ 150% ? Not sure at all.

Ps : sorry for my bad english^^

@Aiapaec quote:

Hi everybody !

I was wondering if Harbinger's Watch could be generated with Defense Health.

So far I've looted maybe ~20 build versions of this weapon, and none with DH, only Def Power or Def Crit Damage. :( Am I unlucky or is it just impossible ?

By the way, if someone has an estimation of the maximum value of the passive..^^ 150% ? Not sure at all.

Ps : sorry for my bad english^^

Passive list (includes passive caps)  and yes you are just unlucky.  I've been equally unlucky but then again I rarely play harbinger because most the loot in it is novelty to me.

How many Trendy employees got canned, in what departments, and how many total employees in the company left?

@Mightytology quote:

I Probably missed it somewhere but does anyone know how long the carnival event lasts?

They haven't specified an exact date if I recall correctly. Should be around until the next major patch, meaning in about 6-7 weeks. Nothing clear yet.

I have been playing DD for a very long time and it is my  favorite   Multi player game. I play it with my little cousins, my friends, and my brother, and we all love the game. I have been playing DD2 with just my brother we like the game just as much as DD but my other brother can't play because the game doesn't have a 4 player split screen. Will dd2 ever have a four player split screen like dd? If not then why not make it a four player split screen?