No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be putting water to explosive trap then :/ Thank you Paloverde and All Your Yeahs for the help :)

Exploding Poison shard - yes. Any enemy inside the small AOE explosion area when an enemy poisoned by the shard dies, will also be poisoned. I am not sure if that includes minibosses or not. Works gre

Yeah, there is a hidden condition that "explosion" is basically treated like it's an elemental, so anything that does AOE explosive damage will not take on any mod elements. Includes  Huntress traps a

Does the explosive guard uber have a chance to proc when a huntress trap uses a charge, meaning each explosion would have a 5% chance to trigger it?

@Kidincred quote:

I've a question, and I've no clue if it's supposed to be a thing.

is_this_supposed_to_be_a_thing_by_kidinc

I'm playing solo, normal gates of dragonfall.

Is double bosses supposed to be a thing? o.O

(Have yet to actually start the wave)

The time it took me to get this up timed me out anyways, so I had no way of figuring out if it would actually be a double boss or if it was just visually glitched.

Yes, its absolutely a thing. In the harder difficulties you can expect multiple bosses on multiple waves. For example, Nightmare mode Gates of Dragonfall, on wave 7, you get an ogre on every single lane.

@Sadinar quote:

Does the explosive guard uber have a chance to proc when a huntress trap uses a charge, meaning each explosion would have a 5% chance to trigger it?

No. It's only for towers, as in things that can be directly damaged by enemies.

For some reason my serenity staff for my monk disappeared along with my narwal pet, since I need it for my build, is there a way to farm one?

I have a question and it's probably an already answered one but..

What's the best way of leveling pet affinity? I've been running Onslaught Siphon D Hard, and it's on Round 16.. I only gained 4 levels of affection. This seriously can't be the fastest way can it?

@blinktopz quote:

Someone have the information if the dragonfall upgrade be avaiable till december?

Thanks

WIth upgrade do you mean the visual looking, the winter map?

@olo quote:

For some reason my serenity staff for my monk disappeared along with my narwal pet, since I need it for my build, is there a way to farm one?

The narwhal pet is an unique monthly pet so you cant farm this one, but you can get another serenity staff.

@ItsDawning quote:

I have a question and it's probably an already answered one but..

What's the best way of leveling pet affinity? I've been running Onslaught Siphon D Hard, and it's on Round 16.. I only gained 4 levels of affection. This seriously can't be the fastest way can it?

In my experience with playing multiple maps you get raise the affinity much much quicker. I played like 5 Maps and my pet got 10/10.

@Sadinar quote:

Defenses like traps and auras cant be hurt by enemies so the explosive guard uber wont trigger with these kind of defenses. 

@TangyWasabi quote:

My question to the community is: Have you ever eaten chalk? Serious question, I want to know what it tastes like.

Not very tastefull and dry taste. :D

@Arcanaii quote:

Hi,

I was wondering if I can see what map I already completed on HARD mode. I cant seem to keep track of the maps and what modes I completed them on.

gr

Arca

There is no feature in the game yet where you can follow your progress on which map you defeat on which difficulty but its a very good idea. Maybe they will implement it in a later stage of the game

So I am just returning after a few months off. I see the daily missions are up but I am only getting 1 a day instead of 3. I have all four Characters to lvl 50 so i know its not a lvl req. Just wondering if i should submit a ticket or if this was planned.

@Boshu quote:

So I am just returning after a few months off. I see the daily missions are up but I am only getting 1 a day instead of 3. I have all four Characters to lvl 50 so i know its not a lvl req. Just wondering if i should submit a ticket or if this was planned.

I have never gotten 3 each day, But they stack up to 3 if you dont complete them for 3 days.  If you are gone for 3 days in other words, youll probably see 3 on there.

@Boshu quote:

How much tokens you could earn when back in your days you get 3 dailys per day?

@Rauchender Affe quote:

@blinktopz quote:

Someone have the information if the dragonfall upgrade be avaiable till december?

Thanks

The Collector's Pack, dragonfall defender upgrade sorry xd

Ill only be able to buy it on 12/15, but really want to get it

@blinktopz quote:

@Rauchender Affe quote:

@blinktopz quote:

Thanks

The Collector's Pack, dragonfall defender upgrade sorry xd

Ill only be able to buy it on 12/15, but really want to get it

You are afraid after the patch there will be no upgrade to purchase?

They will keep this collectors pack in the store but keep in mind, at the moment there is -25% and maybe at the Steam winter sell there will be an discount price too ;)

@olo quote:

@Boshu quote:

I have never gotten 3 each day, But they stack up to 3 if you dont complete them for 3 days.  If you are gone for 3 days in other words, youll probably see 3 on there.

This is correct. You get one a day, with a backlog of up to 3 days.

@olo quote:

@Boshu quote:

Thanks that makes sense. I guess I just didn't think of it that way. 

Any word on split screen? I have the game for PC and PS4. I am beginning to think the PS4 is a dead end and I don't think I want to put anymore time or money into that version.

The problem is, my son likes to play with me. If the PC had split screen I would buy the collectors edition right now!

Hi, I'm playing DD1 and would like to get some items checked where do i go in the forums to reach that thread? i took a 2 year break so i forgot. xD 

I grew tired of the same cookie cutter of mines and want to try out other things.

did they fix the oil on target hit bug to be working as of 12/3/2015?

I encountered this on the forum:

@Yuwee quote:

Straight from Hotfix 5.12 notes:

Harpoons Oil Targets:  Harpoons deal less damage but guarantee oil enemies. (At the moment, the oil from the Harpoon does not activate the Ignite combo when hit with fire. We’re fixing this in a future update!)

@olo quote:

I grew tired of the same cookie cutter of mines and want to try out other things.

did they fix the oil on target hit bug to be working as of 12/3/2015?

I encountered this on the forum: 

Yes, it activates the oil combo. But, if you have an ignite daily mission, it currently does not count towards that.

How much additional damage from fire do they take when they get ignited. Is it flat number or a percentage? And how much is it?  Same question for water traps + monk lightning?

Quik search showed nothing so sorry if these repeats/been answered.

Why no Legendary creeper and why isnt it creepermother?

Are pets rarity set in stone or is there a chance that all pets will be able to roll all rarities in future.

I do realize lategame the stats between rarities is minimal at best, I would just like to get my fav skin in best rarity.