I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Ziadorm quote:

Anyone Know wich time we will get the Tower skins from the collector's edition?

It has not been revealed yet, but they said it is currently not their topmost priority at this time. I anticipate it will take a while before we get them.

Has there been a post about what happened to the spooky maps? I assume they were taken down to fix the jumping out of map bug.

Also - what is the last update about getting Grumpy secondary stats?

What happens to the HitPoints of the SpikedBlockade of my Squire?

At the weekend and before my Squire had 109k HP at his Spiked Blockades.

Yesterday I noticed that the HPs are reduced to 53k. I compared it to my Apps Barriers, they are 39k unchanged (Both have a ilvl of about 240).

Any clues?

@Yrth quote:

Yesterday I noticed that the HPs are reduced to 53k. I compared it to my Apps Barriers, they are 39k unchanged (Both have a ilvl of about 240).

Any clues?

Did you changed armor?, maybe you unequiped Hearty gear

@Yrth quote:

Any clues?

Most likely you pressed F during a wave and swapped out a piece of gear. Either that or you checked the HP of the block after swapping the squire out of your hero deck.

Check all your gear.

Hmm, I cannot remember that I switched Gear, but I will check this out. Anyways, a drop from 109k to 53k seems to be nearly unreachable due to swapping some gear, because I only switch gear to increase THP.

So can I assume that there are no code changes or nervs known and the ratio of Apprentice Wall HP and Squire Wall HP of 1 : 1.4 is reasonable?

Hi, new player here. What's the best way to farm pet food boxes?

My characters are only at lvl 20+ right now so I suppose I'll have to get higher quickly in order to get to more difficult maps with better loots. But I don't know which maps I should go for and the only place I've ever found boxes is from the Throne Room Normal's Ogre and it doesn't drop often. Any advice from veteran players?

@Ketashi quote:

Hi, new player here. What's the best way to farm pet food boxes?

My characters are only at lvl 20+ right now so I suppose I'll have to get higher quickly in order to get to more difficult maps with better loots. But I don't know which maps I should go for and the only place I've ever found boxes is from the Throne Room Normal's Ogre and it doesn't drop often. Any advice from veteran players?

Bosses are an effective way to loot pet food, so the higher you reach (Nm for example has more bosses than free play even though there is 7 waves as well) the more you'll have. As far as i know, there isn't a higher lootrate on any map. Apart from the boss thing, i honnestly don't think there is any way to farm pet loot faster than another.

@NegativeDestiny quote:

How do I get in the defender council? Can I still get in? I'm on ps4 and don't know if that would effect me either.

Nope you can't.

@Yrth quote:

Hmm, I cannot remember that I switched Gear, but I will check this out. Anyways, a drop from 109k to 53k seems to be nearly unreachable due to swapping some gear, because I only switch gear to increase THP.

So can I assume that there are no code changes or nervs known and the ratio of Apprentice Wall HP and Squire Wall HP of 1 : 1.4 is reasonable?

if that's the question no they didn't change anything about the squire blockade lately.

@Jothi92 quote:

Hello. Is Frosty Power only affecting non projectile defenses or is that just my imagination?

Haven't personally tested it, but frosty power should buff all defenses. The trouble is that it's quite difficult to place defenses that would get the buff without enemies attacking them.

Hi all, how come theres only 1 map for incursion and onslaught and 3-5 maps for end game incursion and eng game onslaught? Am I missing out on some maps?

@LYW24 quote:

Hi all, how come theres only 1 map for incursion and onslaught and 3-5 maps for end game incursion and eng game onslaught? Am I missing out on some maps?

Yes. Hit level 50 and a whole bunch more stuff will unlock for you.

@Awilixsepticeye quote:

Is there like a better way of finding a party in the entire region than to keep "rerolling" the social tavern?

Not really at the moment. This is an issue they are working on, but there have been complaints about matchmaking for a while. The best thing to do is add good players as friends once you meet them in social. Also - have a look out for steam  groups of players to find games to join.

@Yrth quote:

There have been no changes.  Other things to check is that

1. your small spheres are the same (depending how long since you logged in they changes them a few months back

2. Check your stat allocation from levelling. make sure its still in Hero HP and defense HP

3. Check through your pieces 1 by 1  and see if any is out of place. As I mentioned before I thought most likely that you accidentally replaced 1 piece of armour by pressing F during a wave.

4. Did you happen to  swap pets to one without hero HP/defense HP?

Anyway, don't worry too much as you'll hit 150k pretty quickly if you keep progressing to the higher nm levels. Good luck.

I have a Ballista Squire that I've been tracking down Def Crit Chance on, and I only just noticed today that it seems to be hard capped at 30%. 

1. What other passives should I go for on this character then? I don't usually keep him out, I keep my walling Squire out since he's tankier. 

2. Are all towers hard capped at 30% or do different heroes/towers have different caps?

3. Are DPS heroes capped at 30% crit chance as well?

For 2 and 3, please see I_PASS_BUTTER's post.

I talked to Design to get a little bit more clarification on this for you. Hero and Defense Crit Chance are both soft capped at 45%. Builds can push this soft cap much higher: Phoenix Call, the Blaze Balloon build, has a much higher soft cap, around 50%.

Hope this answered your question!

@Tesla Oculta quote:

What is the Points earned here in the Community?

The points are used for a system called Influence, which is a voting platform here on the forums used by the devs occasionally when they're divided on an issue that affects the future of the game and want community input. It is, essentially, a glorified survey. You can receive up to two points a day, from logging onto the forums and launching DD2.

Does having multiple ice towers stack the benefits of passives like Frosty Power and Frosty Fire? As always, sorry if this question has been asked before. :)

@Diamond Doge quote:

Does having multiple ice towers stack the benefits of passives like Frosty Power and Frosty Fire? As always, sorry if this question has been asked before. :)

Frosty power stacks, frosty fire does not.

I just viewed some vids about Huntress DPS builds and the author used a bow with 2/sec and 6 shots.

I was wondering about this because I assumed that a bow with 4/sec and 10 shots would hit for 40 Arrows/sec but the authors one only for 12 Arrows/sec. Is this calculation wrong or is a 4/s 10shot about 20 times better than a 1/s 2shot bow?

Second question. What is the meaning of the values (like 9.6%) on the squire weapons, are there any threads explaining weapon stats in detail?