I_PASS_BUTTER

No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

@Yung Temu quote:

my first 50 char is a monk any i want to fill my others :)

but monk isnt the best for powerleveling... any tipps?

Up your apprentice first untill you unlocked the freez tower. then you can just play freez + elec auras and it should be easy enough to level up.

@Caveman Caber quote:

Is there something extra you have to do to get the other incursion missions? 
I have a lv50 hero, (and therefore finished the quest line) and have played and won the first incursion mission 10ish times on hard, yet I do not seem be able to play the next ones. Is there another mission type I have to complete before these unlock, or is this a bug?

I only realised there were more than one today when my daily quest said "Win X incursion map" and I realised I couldn't play it! 

So what you're saying is that you didn't unlock the "end game" even though you have a lvl 50 character ?

To play more incursions, you have to go to "end game incursions", not to normal ones. if you havn't unlocked the end game, you probably forgot to talk to the knight commander :D

@Bisou quote:

So what you're saying is that you didn't unlock the "end game" even though you have a lvl 50 character ?

To play more incursions, you have to go to "end game incursions", not to normal ones. if you havn't unlocked the end game, you probably forgot to talk to the knight commander :D

Ah thanks, I assumed that Incursion and End game incursion would be labelled differently on quests etc, I have unlocked endgame just hadn't got around to trying it out yet!

@[MARS-LEGION]Ichiorochi quote:

What are the 2 secrets on the spooky Halloween maps? and how do you trigger them?

I would like to know this too, I also heard there were special holoween weapons? Are those still available?

@olo quote:

What are the 2 secrets on the spooky Halloween maps? and how do you trigger them?

I would like to know this too, I also heard there were special holoween weapons? Are those still available?

Weapons will be available as far as the event goes on if i'm not mistaken. Also as far as i've seen on the forum and in game, no one has found any of the secrets yet

Hey Trendy is there a chance that you will make it possible to play Dungeon Defenders 2 without the internet. That was feature that I loved about the last game. Currently I am without internet for about a month and I want to play the game but am not capable do too no internet. If this is something that will happen in the future I would be greatly appreciative.

P.S. I am at someone's house using there internet for a little bit that is how I am able to post this.

The question of the century. The answer as soon as someone figures it out will likely be in this thread:
https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/128014/spooky-secret

@CaptainW0lf45 quote:

Hey Trendy is there a chance that you will make it possible to play Dungeon Defenders 2 without the internet. That was feature that I loved about the last game. Currently I am without internet for about a month and I want to play the game but am not capable do too no internet. If this is something that will happen in the future I would be greatly appreciative.

P.S. I am at someone's house using there internet for a little bit that is how I am able to post this.

The devs have stated this is extremely unlikely that this will ever happen, due to how loot is structured. In order to help eradicate hacking, all items and character profiles are stored server-side. If they were client-side for use in offline play, that would give hackers a way to make the game less fun for everyone.

@Tesla Oculta quote:

I was wondering what is the use of Magic and Physical resistance in items.

Some enemies do physical damage like orc hammers. Other enemies do magic damage like drakin breath and dark mage fireballs. Resistances decrease the amount of damage from their respective source.

@DavidBlainesNephew quote:

What is the name of the dark huntress outfit that I keep seeing people wearing? It includes a dark hood and I'm unable to find any info about it anywhere. Is it still obtainable? 

Never seen anyone with a "dark hood". But there are 2 hoods in the game for archers, the one in the "red riding" huntress outfit pack, and the "forest hood" which you can buy from your wardrobe or find in a chest.

(they are respectively red and green though so i don't know if that's what you're looking for)

@Bisou quote:

What is the name of the dark huntress outfit that I keep seeing people wearing? It includes a dark hood and I'm unable to find any info about it anywhere. Is it still obtainable? 

Never seen anyone with a "dark hood". But there are 2 hoods in the game for archers, the one in the "red riding" huntress outfit pack, and the "forest hood" which you can buy from your wardrobe or find in a chest.

(they are respectively red and green though so i don't know if that's what you're looking for)

I think you are talking about the wipeaggedon hood. If that is the case then no.

It is called the survivor huntress outfit, and it was awarded to all players who had a level 25 huntress (the level cap at the time) during wipeaggedon. The outfit is no longer obtainable.

@Yung Temu quote:

what do u get from evolving eggs before hatching them?

i dont see any other thing i could spend the 225 gems on

Depending which egg you choose you get a premium pet which each have unique abilities. Personally I would save the gems though and wait until they give you enough to get another bag. Bag space is premium.

Questions about Huntress:

What are the best Status for max on a Hunter DPS?

Is there a Bow in the game that has an ability to strengthen Trap?

What attributes items must have for a good Trap?

It is possible to increase the range of the trap?

Questions about Monk:

What helps to increase the DP Bonus Boost Aura?

What increase of Serenity Healing Aura?

@Tesla Oculta quote:

Questions about Monk:

1.- Hero Damage and Ability Power or Hero Critical Damage

2.- Tripwire passive, increases trap's damage (max is 10%), and Defense Power stat

3.- Defense Power, Defense Critical Damage, Defense Critical Chance

4.- With spheres and I believe there's a passive on the armor for that too

5.- Not sure, upgrading it?, I honestly don't know

6.- Defense Power

@PixelGames quote:

@Tesla Oculta quote:

Questions about Monk:

1.- Hero Damage and Ability Power or Hero Critical Damage

2.- Tripwire passive, increases trap's damage (max is 10%), and Defense Power stat

3.- Defense Power, Defense Critical Damage, Defense Critical Chance

4.- With spheres and I believe there's a passive on the armor for that too

5.- Not sure, upgrading it?, I honestly don't know

6.- Defense Power

1-And for Hunter Trap? 

My apprentice used to do 10k damage 4 times in a second (40k dps) while attacking a dummy in tavern. Now it does 2.5k 4 times in a sec (10k dps) . I haven't changed anything on my apprentice. Was there a patch related to it since last week or something? When it crits it does over 20k and I'm mostly hero damage+ ability power build, not a crit build.

Which is the best thing to go with when spending the wyvern tokens, I think I managed to save enough to buy one.  I love my apprentice towers but I heard flamethrower is the worst one of all, Which ones are the best buys?

@olo quote:

Which is the best thing to go with when spending the wyvern tokens, I think I managed to save enough to buy one.  I love my apprentice towers but I heard flamethrower is the worst one of all, Which ones are the best buys?

In my  opinion elemental chaos is the best. As frosty +traps is the current style.

It does 2 things: 1. It gives your huntress more DPS on the trap (more damage, longer cooldown but more DPS total), slightly more radius for a few less charges.

2. it gives you the option to switch between physical (normal) and magical (uber) while building so you can cover all lane types for one hero slot.

@Tesla Oculta quote:

Questions about Monk:

Also - you need a couple pieces with defense HP to give your traps more charges. You can increase trap range a bit with spheres but most of the improvement is through volatile schematics on the headgear.