No Shame Zone: Ask a Question Here!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be putting water to explosive trap then :/ Thank you Paloverde and All Your Yeahs for the help :)

Exploding Poison shard - yes. Any enemy inside the small AOE explosion area when an enemy poisoned by the shard dies, will also be poisoned. I am not sure if that includes minibosses or not. Works gre

Yeah, there is a hidden condition that "explosion" is basically treated like it's an elemental, so anything that does AOE explosive damage will not take on any mod elements. Includes  Huntress traps a

@Lester The Molester quote:

If i uninstall the game and install back will it still have my characters?

Yes you will. Your characters are associated with your account and are stored on trendy servers. you could have DDII on a laptop an a desktop and depending which one you login to with steam is which one will have your characters.

I just found out by reading in this thread that you get shelium shards by intentionally expiring the eggs. I have  questions regarding pet evolution. I have a  10 power/10 happiness legendary hoardragon with +98 defense power/ and +98 defense power.

a) If I evolve him will he lose his awesome empowerment stats?

b) Since he has 2 of the same empowerment stats, they stack right?

@olo quote:

I just found out by reading in this thread that you get shelium shards by intentionally expiring the eggs. I have  questions regarding pet evolution. I have a  10 power/10 happiness legendary hoardragon with +98 defense power/ and +98 defense power.

a) He won't lose them, they will keep increasing

b) they don't stack, getting the same stat twice isn't intended and it just counts as one, I'd suggest re-rolling it

@olo quote:

Are you on the PS4 version by chance? I believe they fixed this issue on PC but that improvement hasn't made it to PS4 yet.

I am on pc, I guess I will re reroll :( Will re rerolling put the new stat on a higher tier role because of the pets affection lvl, like, will it be like 50-105 now or will it be gimped and be 1-50?

@olo quote:

I am on pc, I guess I will re reroll :( Will re rerolling put the new stat on a higher tier role because of the pets affection lvl, like, will it be like 50-105 now or will it be gimped and be 1-50?

It will the new range, not 1-50 like new pet. It would be pretty silly if you could reroll stats before you ever used a pet, but it was a good idea to check.

I want a DPS/Hero Monk, but there's really no information anywhere about them. Most people seem to think 'lol monk bad cles lel' but they also say the same thing about flamethrowers and ballista. I'm just starting into NM2 by myself if that makes any difference. Are there any guides or spreadsheets where I can see what each stat point gives me and things like how big the Heroic Wave boost is?

@Ghin quote:

I want a DPS/Hero Monk, but there's really no information anywhere about them. Most people seem to think 'lol monk bad cles lel' but they also say the same thing about flamethrowers and ballista. I'm just starting into NM2 by myself if that makes any difference. Are there any guides or spreadsheets where I can see what each stat point gives me and things like how big the Heroic Wave boost is?

I'm using a DPS monk in NM3 right now, he's really quite underrated. Crane stance with a light polearm gives you 50K secondary shots (twirl polearm, right click, repeat), which allows you to take care of both physical and magical resist lanes.

Hello, my question for the day is: How do pet affection work?

Do the pet need to attack?
Do I have to attack? 
Can I stand semi AFK?
Were is best place to get Affection?

Does the sphere "Boost Blockade Health" also work for Arcane Barrier from the apprentice?

Is the apprentice even a viable blockade builder or should I play a squire for that?

Does anyone know of the Daily Quest bug involving to do Incursion?
i did like 2/2 and won them both so i tried to do another one to get my wyvern coins and my rewards
but i didn't get it.

it says its 3/2 now so how can i get the Daily Reward now?

@Bl1nd @ Cold as Ice quote:

i did like 2/2 and won them both so i tried to do another one to get my wyvern coins and my rewards
but i didn't get it.

If it says 3/2 that's probably something you'll want to contact Trendy support about.

@vesidol quote:

Does the sphere "Boost Blockade Health" also work for Arcane Barrier from the apprentice?

Yes.

@vesidol quote:

Is the apprentice even a viable blockade builder?

No.

@Bl1nd @ Cold as Ice quote:

but i didn't get it.

As mentioned get onto trendy support. Also - Try completing up to 10 incursions in case there is another hidden one (from the previous bug) that is causing trouble with the progression.

Do pets get the same XP from all difficulties or does doing say NM4 reward more than hard difficulty?

@jrom quote:

Do pets get the same XP from all difficulties or does doing say NM4 reward more than hard difficulty?

Same "exp" for all dificulties and maps, 7 waves = 1 affection point

___________________________________________________________________________________

@iHadokken quote:

Hello, my question for the day is: How do pet affection work?

Do the pet need to attack?
Do I have to attack? 
Can I stand semi AFK?
Were is best place to get Affection?

1.- Nope
2.- Nope
3.- Yes
4.- I do Free play - Easy - Dragonfall

Is there something extra you have to do to get the other incursion missions?
I have a lv50 hero, (and therefore finished the quest line) and have played and won the first incursion mission 10ish times on hard, yet I do not seem be able to play the next ones. Is there another mission type I have to complete before these unlock, or is this a bug?

I only realised there were more than one today when my daily quest said "Win X incursion map" and I realised I couldn't play it!

During the twitch stream they mentioned R.P.G. which is apparently some sort of players group that one could sign up for. They mentioned it but did not really offer any other info for it. Could someone please explain it to me? It sounds pretty cool.