Sign in to follow this  
MoZiioN

HAVE ANYONE NEWS ABOUT UPDATES FOR PS4???

Well, the title says all i think...

than get ps4, also a wipe?

Can we get a Controller Auto aim, assisst Like in DD1,

When can we trade stuff with other people, Cause this what we have now, is really ...

When can we get on lv 50+? cause, im maxed with all 4 hero since. 1week or longer, and for what Farming when a update can come to level higher up?

we need more Lv, we need better Defense, better hero dmg! i mean my  Huntress has on Stats, 2,846 Hero Damage ( and im only do 2846 DMG? i mean What the ***.?

They Slice N' Dice from Squire is also Really Useless, how you shooting with Mage and the huntress is also really dumb only 1 shoot it looks like a ***ing Darts.

Can they do, other upgrade system like in DD1, cause what we have now is really :(

AND 1 Question, what you think about to bring back DD1 for Next Gen? i mean i will pay for it, doesn't matter but DD1 i think much of us LOVE the first one...

and Sorry about my english, greats from Austria :)

ah and also the thing with upgrade weapons, they need also a Category like on DD1, weapon DMG?

like in dd1, i had a Ocolus 1/178 upgrades. with base DMG 456, im maxing it and the oculus has 7,800 dmg and on enemy 300k or something like that

A lot of this will be addressed in upcoming patches for the ps4 if your curious at some of the stuff coming start by looking up the dev stream Loot and survive then ones after that, that is the upcoming content for ps4.

A Hotfix patch is coming at the end of this month.

You are looking at a best case scenario of November before we receive the wipe and actually get new content.

Patience is a virtue. The game hasn't been out that long, I am sure they want enough time with the game in layers hands for testing before they drop a huge update. Just give them a little time.

I was hoping the PS4 version was closer to the PC version when it came out but there is still plenty of enjoyment.  My wife and I love it and just hope we can get all our toons to 25 before wipeggedon so we get the skins.