Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Questions for Devstream 41

Lightning: Will there be Costume or Accesory Sales?

Lightning: Are there plans for a Barbarian/Bearbarian Hero, since there are more Hero Skills in DD2?

Lightning: Will there be maps from DD1? I'd love to see some of them.

Lightning: Will we ever be able to transfer passives from an item to another?

Lightning: Will we be able to reroll a pet's elemental damage? My Itsy-Betsy deals water damage and is almost completely useless for my dps huntress

Lightning: Any chance at adding the "Bone Collector" title to the achievement pane for anyone who purchases all 4 skins and the pet in game with gems?

Lightning: I can currently go from Private or Matched Tavern to Social tavern through the door, but still (after multiple patches/fixes) can't go from Social to Private like we could when the feature first launched.  Do you intend to fix this soon?

Long Form: Any updates with the open alpha launch at considerations for adding the iPwr requirement back in at a difficulty level rather than map level? (i.e. NM1 requires iPwr X, nm2 iPwr Y, etc) The thought was to extend out end game play, not have everyone jump straight into NM3/4 as a noob lvl 50.

Lightning: will there ever be any 2-handed weapons coming for a squire? (as an alternative to 1h + shield)

• Will the campaign mode be enhanced too once additional maps are being implemented or is the campaign finished after the Betsy map?
  • Do you intend to implementany physical damage defense with AoE damage at a later time?

Lightning

• Do you have any plans on having the Petrinarian the (expensive) service of forecasting a pet's egg tier offered?
  • Will we be able to rename Heroes in the future?
  • Any chance we get an iamisom skin for the Apprentice?
  • Do you plan on adding physical AOE damage-defenses in the future?

• Do serenity or frost towers have any interaction with Crit whatsoever? As in crit heals or extra slow
  • Any chance on seeing an Earthshatter buff soon? The visual for the starred tower is BEAUTIFUL.

Note: I think you've had a really good turnaround with the large towers update that came with SAS.

1.) Will a system be implemented that will allow for a Private map (once spawned) to be made Public? I used to build private maps all the time in DD1, and then open for public after I had all my defenses placed. It was less frustrating that way to have a group match with people I didn't know.

2.) Has Trendy found out why there are collision issues with Ogres / Special enemies that will just walk over blockades? If so, will we see this fixed in the near future?

3.) Will flying kobolds ever have their damage tuned down? They tend to 1-shot defenses / heroes, and will take down the crystal on NM4 in 2 hits. This seems pretty unforgiving as it is.

4.) Is there a chance we could have the ability to re-roll passives on Legendary gear? Finding the correct affixes to roll on a Legendary item is hard enough, but it's terribly disappointing when the passive rolls lower than Mythic quality. It would be a huge help to be able to fix some of those terrible pieces that are already so hard to find.

5.) Can you say, "Babbling Bumbling Bunch of Baboons" 5x fast?

(Lightning) Will Cannonball Towers or Training Dummies be getting any passives?
(Lightning) Will there be emotes?
(Lightning) Will there be ways to acquire previous Monthly pets in the future?

Q: Are there any plans to add any DD1 like boss battles with interesting mechnaics to the current campaign mode maps?  

Q: Will you continue to add in new interesting spheres to change up the existing hero set over time?  

Lightning 1 - Are there any plans to give Grumpy Empower stats like all the other pets?

Lightning 2 - Is there a good reason Grumpy doesn't have Empower stats like all the other pets?

Question - What's the reason for Grumpy not having Empower stats like all the other pets?

Question - Are pets getting more buffs anytime soon? 3000 is the current max DPS and for that to be noticeable it would need to be multiplied by like, at least 5 or something. So what's your thoughts on how to go about buffing them, if you're even doing so? (e.g. giving them straight up bigger numbers, multipliers with Hero stats, pet Skill Spheres etc)

Lightning 3 - Will the Demoness see a return at some point? (as a playable character incase you're being funny)

Edit: Question - Why did Katkarot's face on it's model change and will it be changed back? It doesn't match the artwork and looks silly. This is the fourth time in various places that I've asked this question so yes it's important to me.